Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultra shimmery tights
Lot 2 pairs!Glossy shiny Mock Suspender contrast point Seamed tights shimmery Crotchless ultra sheer Pantyhose
$16.93-15%

metelam
Metelam Women Scoop Neck High Stretch Compression Camis Tummy and Waist Control Body Shapewear Camisole
$18.84

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

Ftshist
Ftshist Women's Matte Faux Leather High Waist Pantyhose Sexy Sheer Black Wetlook Elastic Footed Pants Fetish Glue Lingerie Party
$43.54-20%

msemis
Womens Shiny Rhinestones Side Split Figure Skating Dress Dancewear Leotard Dresses Latin Lyrical Dance Performance Costumes
$17.36-34%

shibari
Shibari Hip Hop Polyester TShirt BDSM Creative Streetwear Leisure T Shirt Male Tee
$66.34

rubber cosplay
Halloween Mask Headwear Party Photo Props Adults Pumpkin Mask for Halloween Festival Stage Performance Cosplay Carnival
$15.68-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Unexpected Swimsuit?
Was browsing thorough a few images of Naval Academy freshmen climb " slippery soft-core action to reach the top of the lard-coated phallic hunk of granite", when I noticed something:

http://www.gay.net/amazeballs/2013/05/22...ed-obelisk

[Image: Herndon8X633.jpg]

Is it me, or does it appear that the guy on top is wearing what I think he's wearing?
Or is it the only woman in what appears to be an all guy event?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 is_it_a_man_in_a_swimsuit-01.jpg     is_it_a_man_in_a_swimsuit-02.jpg     is_it_a_man_in_a_swimsuit-03.jpg     is_it_a_man_in_a_swimsuit-04.jpg     is_it_a_man_in_a_swimsuit-05.jpg     grasy_obelisk-06.jpg   
It is, what it is...and that's cool 😊
Sorry to disappoint you, but it's a girl. I uploaded some photos to the original post. You can see more swimsuits on the 5th one.

Looks cool anyway.
Yep...but the socks...😁
(25 May 2013, 15:41 )B1u3 Wrote: Yep...but the socks...
To prevent slippage?
I think so. But I remember its mostly the women complaining about "You're leaving the socks on...!" when doing certain things.
But it does not mean that women do not wear socks for sport events 😉

Contributors: B1u3 (3) , Like Ra (3) , Schattenhund (1)