Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage
Unisex Women Mens Full Face Mask Fetish Cosplay Bondage Hood for Adult Halloween Bar Party Games Leather Drawstring Mask Hood
$15.48-50%

2024 chastity
FRRK Hollow Mesh Chastity Cage Device with PU Belt Band Panties Stainless Steel Cock Lock BDSM Adult Sex Toys Shop 2024 New
$48.25-20%

panty girdle
Fajas Colombianas BBL Sculpting Butt Lifter Shapewear for Women High-waisted Shorts Tummy Control Panties Postpartum Girdle faja
$36.28-50%

Yimunancy lingerie
Turn Up the Heat with Yimunancy Tassel Lingerie Set Women Halter Cut Out Erotic Set Red/Black Color Elastic and Comfortable
$57.69-39%

sexy oil bodysuit
Mens Oil Shiny Glossy Bodysuit Sheer See Through Jumpsuit Sexy Sleeveless Shorts Leotard Stretchy Tights Temptation Lingerie
$170.19-60%

transparent panties
AS73 Soft Mesh Big Briefs Summer Sexy Lave Ultra-thin Transparent Panties High Waist Seamless Women Underwear Plus Size 5XL
$7.26-30%

ultrathin pantyhose
Large Size 175kg Sexy Tights 30D velvet Women Stockings Lingerie High Elasticity Hot Ultrathin Clubwear Female Glossy Pantyhose
$10.89-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

"Tip Toes Inflatable Fun" Scenario
[Image: tiptoefun.jpg]

A Is an anchor point on the wall, like the ones to leave the towels.

B Are a pair of nippleclamps. They are connected to A. If you have one of those that the more you pull, the more they strech it will be perfect. Make sure that you link they to the wall in a way that if you are standing on your tiptoes then they do not pull your nipples. Clothespins can be used too.

C Is a chastity belt. Just to make sure that even if you can reach it with your hands you'll not be able to remove the buttplug. (tomorrow I'll post photos of my homemade chastity best)

D Handcuffs. They're conected to E

E A chain that links your hancuffed hands to a collar, so it doesn't let you reach the chastity belt or try to remove the tubes of the buttplug.

F An inflatable buttplug secured into you with C. The tubes have been extended to put the valve under your feet. (check your local hardware store for pneumatic tubes and connectors).

G Is a collar linked to A with a chain to prevent you to pull out your nipples clamps or just to make sure you're not going tu turn 180 degress and rest your back against the wall.

H Is your key to freedom. Use the release method that you prefer. Let me recomend you the Selfbondage CD Tray Opener Beta 3.0.

I Is the valve to inflate the buttplug. You can use two of them with the same buttplug (using a conector like K); one valve for your buttplug and another one for an infatable plug (only players with vagina), or just one valve under one foot, so as you'll have your feet tied together if you don't stay on your tiptoes you'll press the valve and you'll inflate the buttplug. You can also put on pantihose to prevent the valve to moves from the bottom of your feet.

J Something attached to your heels that hurts when you put all your weight on it. It can be a chain. This will prevent you from just stay standing without being in your tiptoes.

K The connector of the tubes from the valve(s) to the inflatable plug(s)

L Is a backpack with weight to make the session funnier (you'll get tired before, when you put your weight on your heels it will be more painful, etc...)

M Is a laptop. You can run the Selfbondage CD Tray Opener Beta 3 to tease you when you make a sound or a movement (external devices are required).
To see how it works take a look at: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=400

Of course you can use your favorite gag, blindfolds, etc...

This is how I keep my buttplug on place (it looks like that one):
[Image: diychastity3.jpg]

First of all we need a keyring (one of those that you have to use a screwdriver to separate the coils) and two chains.
[Image: diychastity1.jpg]

The diameter of the keyring must be enough to let the tubes and cables of the buttplug pass though it. The long of the chains depends on every user.

I also have a cheap cotton belt that I secure to me with a padlock:
[Image: diychastity2.jpg]

So when we'll get the plug inserted into us the whole thing may look like this:
[Image: diychastity4.jpg]

The single chain goes to the back and as it is not long enough to arrive to the belt we will fasten it (and secure it) with a ziptie:
[Image: diychastity5.jpg]

Finally we will make the same in the fronside with the longest chain with two zipties:
[Image: diychastity6.jpg]

In that way I can't take the buttplug even reaching it with the hands.

Sorry for my bad English.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Inflatable Stocks - Do they exist? MildlyIncompetent 8 989 07 Oct 2022, 14:50
Last Post: Tinker D
Inflatable shower curtain - Possible bondage/mummification device? LustrousLaminaLover 1 2,898 27 Dec 2012, 20:49
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: qwertybcn121 (1)