Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

thierry bondage
Thierry Four-end Metal Hook PU Leather Belt for Restraint Bondage Convenient Connection Lock Adult Sex Toys Sex Game Accessory
$8.12

sexy pantyhose
sexy pantyhose female Mesh women tights stocking slim V-waist gold silver hollowed fishnet stockings club party hosiery TT101
$5.97

1d oil pantyhose
Oil Shiny Open Crotch Tights For Sex 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Stockings Glossy Seamless Nylon Pantyhose Women Sexy Lingerie
$7.04-40%

2022 chastity
2022 New Extreme Small Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device,Penis Anti-Off Cock Cage,Enlarged Urethral Hole Sex Toys For Man
$24.19-47%

meise
MEISE Brand Men's Wear Tight-Fitting Pants Low Waist Stretch-Fabrics Package Legs Add wool Keep Warm Skinny Casual Pencil Pants
$60.50-41%

women latex rubber mask breath
handmade rubber latex sexy exotic lingerie black full face mask breath by nose tube hood hoods cekc zentai fetish
$43.66

faak
Heavy Penis Ring Ejaculation Delayed Scrotum Bondage Male Sex Toys Penis Training Stainless Steel Adult Game Erotic Products Sex
$40.96

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The long fall boots from portal 2
Been running the 3d printer 24 hours a day 7 days a week recently but I found an opening and so an old pet project of mine got printed. Specifically I like the strange metallic heel at the back of the portal 2 boot which has a very graceful look to it. I once grabbed the file for the boots, cut off the main part of the boot to make an independent heel. This time I sized it to be roughly anatomically correct at around 43 cm tall or Thereabouts and cut it in two to make it printable with a hastily put together dovetail joint. 24 hours of print time later I had a heel. 

Don't have the full boot yet as it would be difficult to print so I just strapped the heel to me with some rope. Not the best mount, kinda wobbly. The heel part actually worked great, surprisingly it diverted stress away from the back of my foot which was quite comfortable, the only downside being the lack of a toe pad or shoe meant that I had to maintain foot position by myself which is annoying and the heel liked to move slightly to the left or right due to lack of proper mounting. Photos are attached. I find it funny that the pose and camera angle exaggerates my calves. Also of note trying to get up or down from the ground  with the heel is an annoyance. It is just so long.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 20221130_205944.jpg     20221130_210421.jpg     20221130_223155.jpg     20221130_223749.jpg   
Potentially awesome 😊 I do love cosplaying the Portal universe!

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? (likera.com)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sexy Boots LockedBoots 179 117,545 12 Jan 2024, 20:43
Last Post: ltxrob
Ballet boots The inspector 15 6,880 07 Feb 2023, 05:28
Last Post: pixie
Ballet boots spandextc 30 28,114 26 May 2017, 12:42
Last Post: Like Ra
Acquo boots devo 1 4,123 26 Mar 2017, 20:09
Last Post: Culmor
Super Sexy Girls In Boots bumblee 9 13,156 11 Apr 2013, 13:35