Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage restraints
Adjustable Handcuffs & Ankle Cuffs Adult Sex Toys For Woman Couples Restraints Collar Slave Erotic Bdsm Bondage Set Fetish Games
$21.31

yizyif
Men Arabian Prince Lamp Role Play Costume Cap Sleeve Vest Waistcoat with Belted Bloomers Pants Halloween Fancy Dress Ball Outfit
$18.22-35%

muziskat lingerie
2023 Summer Explosion Models Sexy See-Through Mesh Heavy Metal Straps Hanging Neck Erotic Lingerie
$35.21-55%

lifelike sex doll
159cm Sex Doll Silicone Adult Toys for Men Love Doll Lifelike big ass Oral Pussy Anus Vagina Implanted Hair Sexy Big Breast
$1036.97-85%

headphone sleeping mask
Washable Sleep Eye Mask Headband Wired Stereo Music Earphones Soft Sleeping Aid Fone Headphone Running Sleeping Music Headset
$9.12

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 Women's New Complex Craft Sexy Mesh Splicing See-Through Erotic Lingerie Garter Belt Four-Piece Female
$42.92-55%

bondage lock
High-Quality Male Chastity Cage With Three Rings Men's Couple Anti-Cheating Toys Chastity Bondage Device Light Chastity Cage
$24.84

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Suspension self-bondage
I would love to try suspension bondage, but there are many risks involved in the "self-" version of it to try it solo (yet). I promised to publish quite a scary post, but as always haven't got time for it. Keep tuned ...
OK, I think I got a good one for you and I do beleve that it is safe for a few hours or so. The idea came to me one day while researching a good Suspension. I have sent the pages to Li Kera so I will not tell you about the tie. But, here is how I can see it work.

You will need a strong beam or bar and at lease 2 mounts that will hold 500 pounds. The other items you will need is a oneway rope locker, A 5 pound weight, and Pull release device.

Of course, the ice in sock release for your knife or key. Now, here is how all this can work. Ready?

The center ring on the beam is where you have a rope with a ring tied to it. A slip type knot is tied in this rope to prevent the weight from pulling the rope to the top of the beam. Tie this knot so that when you "pull" the ring down, the knot will come undone, and the weight will then take up any slack you give it.

The oneway rope locker allows the Suspension to travel one way unless the release line is pulled. This release line is also connected to the center ring. In this way, A quick pull and down you come.

OK, lets put it all together. A steel bar, under your high heels, rope around the bar, between the ankles, and tied to all the ropes around your body. The end of the rope is looped through the ring, back down the the chest tie and back to the ring. Pull the rope till the slipknot is clear, and the weight is free to take up the slack. Tie off the rope at the ring, and your ready.

With your hands and arms, Grasp the bar, and pull yourself up till your feet clears the ground. The weight will take up the slack and you will remand off the ground. If everything feels good, then cuff your hands behind your back, and wait for the ice to melt.

To get your self down, Grasp the bar again, pull yourself up and pull the release rope. The suspension rope will be free to let you down to the ground. Untie the knot at the ring and the ring will fly to the beam and you will be on the ground.

Undo your bondage and take a hot bath.

That is my idea on how to do Self Suspension Bondage.

Comments, Thoughts, Pick it apart.
Tell me what you think.
What a synchronization! We posted simultaneously!

Idea for a self-bondage scenario: suspension technique from “Bondage Life”
Great minds think alike.
I spent many hours thinking about this.
 Quick%20Release%20with%20toggle.jpg    Looking at one of your posts in the Techniques section of the self-bondage, There is a section called "self-tightening method- A weight. You can connect the SRD to a rope with a knot that when pulled, the knot will come undone.
You can use a Quick-disconnect with Toggle. Just pull the toggle, and it comes apart.
Here is a picture of the Toggle
Ra... I have another suspension idea for you. Called A Hanging Hogtie.
here is how it works.

Secure rope to a beam that you're wanting to hang from. Make sure that when you do this, the rope needs to be strong. Get a large wood or steel rod about 2 feet or more long.

Suspend the rod just high enough that it sits level with your buttocks. That is where you are gong to sit on.

Get dressed in whatever outfit or costume you want and start setting up your toys or enema.

Using a strong rope, loop a set of coils around your chest, just above your breasts. Make sure that you have a long pigtail of rope left over.

Now, tie your ankles together and install your SRD. Then tie your knees together.
Tuck the cinch noose and the takeup end into your outfit for now.

Stand on your feet and tuck the wood or steel rod between your knees and your butt. Now, you can sit on the rod. If you lift your legs, you would be sitting on a swing.

Now, if you want to, Put on your chest coils but be sure that the pigtails from the first chest loops are between the chest coils and your neck. Thus does two things. First, it will keep you from falling over backwards. Second, It keeps the chest coils around your arms from creeping up off your shoulders.

Now, take the pigtails from the first chest coils, and tie them to the rope hanging from the beam. This you can make as long or short as you like. I like mine a little longer than short.

When all is ready, slip your wrists into the wrist coils and add the cinch noose. Now, pull the SRD to raise your ankles off the ground.

So now, you are now in a hogtie, hanging off the ground sitting on a swing.

To get down, take your knife, and cut the rope holding your wrists to your ankle.
Because the weight of your legs will keep the cinch noose nice and tight, You may have to cut the wrist coils as well.

Well ? What do you all think.

D.V.

Got two unique self-suspension true stories, both that worked but both that I will probably never do again. Also both of them involved hanging wedgies.

The first one was with a bunk bed at college. My roommate had moved out a while back getting a role as an RA so I had the room to myself. Actually, bunk beds are very ideal for bondage because you have parts at the bottom bunk to tie ropes to as well as parts at the top. This first one was 10 years ago, so I'm sketchy at the details. I know I used the pillar at the top bunk to catch my underwear too and I had rope in my hand when I lowered myself from the top bunk. I eased down with help from the bed and ladder to a pile of books I had placed down for ground. I kicked them off one by one until I was free hanging from the top bunk by my underwear(which felt a lot like a crotchrope).

This was what I needed. Having whatever materials I had to tie myself with(old controller wires from defunct controllers, phone line wires, etc.), I tied my legs to the post. I remember my feet being tied too though I forget how I did that one. Next while still hanging, I used a long wire to wrap around my torso fixating me to the post. I was in a vertical suspension with everything tied but my arms and hands and a wedgie acting as a crotch rope. I had a cinch noose rigged to one of the fixtures on the bunk bed, but before that I knew there was one more step. I took my two socks and tied two parts together before slipping the knotted end into my mouth. I then wrapped the other two ends behind my head and cinched them tight before knotting them, creating a ball gag. Now with wrist coil in hand and loads of struggling, I put the wrist coil in and pulled the cinch noose.

It was like being tied to a stake with a crotchrope. I was pretty much immobile lest I free my wrists from the cinch noose which was pretty tight, yet because I was(and still is) an amateur, not impossibly tight. It was workable to get free, but I had to really squeeze my wrists and loosen the noose to do it though. I believe I stayed that way a good 30 minutes, aroused by the feeling and being tormented by the wedgie every time I attempted a movement. At one point, when I struggled, the ropes binding my legs loosened, causing me to slip down even further(though still not touching the ground, could barely graze it with my tiptoes). This caused the wedgie to increase, which needless to say, caused a reaction. I got out eventually "due to aforementioned looseness", but would try unsuccessfully to duplicate the feeling of that session for a long while.
The second session would be about 5 years later. I was back at home, but my folks were on a business trip so I had the whole house to myself. By then I had gotten on wedgiegirls.com and found a cool technique for a hanging wedgie. With a coat hanger fixture at the top of my door, I stood on a chair and looped a rope between the back holes of my underwear before looping it through the coat hanger fixture. I repeated the process a second time and it gave my underwear significant give and hoisted it up. By the third loop there was enough rope pressure that I was forced in a half-bent position and the underwear was near the top of the door! I eased off to the edge of the chair onto a pile of clothes(I was screamish about dropping staight into the wedgie), and kicked clothes from the pile until there was nothing else holding me up. It felt great... ...for about two-three minutes. Then my undies suddenly broke and I came down disappointed.

TOO disappointed. I was so disappointed that determined to finish the session and intensify it, I tied the two ends of my underwear back together in a VERY tight knot. I then grabbed some rope/wire/cloth/etc. and got back on the chair. I wanted to do a hanging wedgie like that again, this time while tied and gagged. WOW.

I repeated the process of the previous hanging wedgie, except in something I didn't factor in now the knot from the broken ends was resting snugly in my netherregions. Also, in a weird decision which would really effect me more than I imagined, while I still had a lot of rope left, I brought the rope under the wedgie to the front and made a cinch noose. I made a REAL big pile of clothes so when I transferred from the chair to the clothes, it was as if I was still on the chair. With the ropes I had in my hand I tied my feet together. Finally I did the two sock gag from the other story, this time balling a smaller sock up and putting it in my mouth. Finally I put my usually untight wrist coils with my usually untight cinch noose in and kicked clothes off until I was hanging. I had a pair of scissors on the book case just in case, but I wouldn't need those would I?

The feeling was unbelievable. Not only was I hanging, but movement would make me rock from side to side and even spin occasionally. However, these are the things I didn't factor which made this interesting and possibly my most enjoyable session. First, with the way the knot was, the underwear pretty much oddly had absolute NO give to it. The knot itself went in so deep I was going crazy, but the underwear no matter how much I struggled showed no signs of tearing anytime soon. Secondly, that rope I tied between my legs to create the cinch noose pretty much acted as a crotchrope. As if the wedgie itself wasn't enough. Third, trying to lift my legs for relief made me spin. At a couple of points I even went halfway horizontal, as my legs went up and my body went down and I had to struggle to get back upright(which was extremely exciting and yet scary because if the wedgie or bonds broke at that point I'd be in trouble). Finally, the kicker, was that the suspension made this cinch noose TIGHT. I could not get free by simply struggling against the coils long enough. Not only were they cinched too tight, but the struggling to get them free caused the previously mentioned scary moments where I would be uncontrollably free-floating. So either I would be free-floating trying to get loose from an embarrassing predicament, causing me to get really turned on from the weightlessness, or I would be stuck at a vertical base, driven crazy by the rope between my legs, the wedgie, and any movement driving that knot deeper into my ass! Once more, this was a very good placed knot somehow, every movement it had some effect on me.

I stayed this way for a good 25-30 minutes, came and imagined that I was part of some cruel prank by a gang of girls or a sorority, and that they had me dressed up as one of them and were off to get makeup and wigs and other stuff to further the humiliation. Finally, I mustered up the urge to get to the scissors, used them to free myself from the wrist ropes, which was surprisingly easy. I didn't even have to cut the ropes, I just used them to loosen the cinch noose enough to slip through the wrist coils. This caused a reaction that intensified the wedgie and bent me fully horizontal and spinning full 360, causing yet another climax. Afterwards, I got the rest of the ropes loose, made my way to the chair and undid the wedgie ropes. Then I laid in bed, ropes and wire everywhere in my room, and pretty much passed out for about 45 minutes. I want to say "nap" or "sleep", but I'm not sure. I just remember waking up and seeing that 45 minutes had passed.
Crossposting here (thanks, Culmor):

youtube.com/watch?v=LyqOoQikqmY&feature=plcp

youtube.com/watch?v=_7NPQFISTqw
From Opruiming (the author of the previous video):

Quote:It does NOT require a dedicated place! if you look at the second movie, you will see it is quickly disassembled with wingnuts. so it just stands in the shed next to some junk'n trash, taken apart nobody recognizes it as a bondage rig.
It can be set up in just a minute or 10, if you take your time.. 😁

Since it is made of basic construction systems, you do not need much tools to build it; a saw to cut the wood to length, and a drill for the holes, and a simple screwdriver to add some screws. So it is really as simple as a ikea-table.
(28 Jun 2009, 12:50 )madjack Wrote: Hi All (re-posting at Ra's suggestion)
Any ideas or suggestions?

MJ
As I started to read your post, i was took back.. I had to look at who posted it. It is so me and what I have done in the pas. I myself though, used to pull myself a little bit higer than need be and was then able to pull my hanging upside down body over to one side and tie the rope of on the stairs hand rail, I used to then make myself spin around and have hand play while upside down. I also like you got really into it for a while but found it hard work. I have always thought how much fun it would be to have friend with you to take it in turns. I also used to think that to hung upside down would be nausyating but it is not in any way. I also like you, now writing about it, want to play Cheers Paul

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-bondage semi-suspension hogtie concept madjack 11 22,570 20 Dec 2014, 15:42
Last Post: Like Ra
Wood Suspension Frame BoundWolf 8 7,216 09 Aug 2014, 15:41
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , herrpee (3) , hopeender (2) , Joyl27 (4) , Like Ra (51) , madjack (6) , mrlatex99 (1) , Old Timer (4) , paul knight (2) , Pshychic_One (2) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (35)