Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

high waist faux leather
TRAF Faux Leather Skirt Womens 2023 Mid Waist Mini Skirts For Women Y2k Pockets Short Skirt Woman Fashion Autumn Women's Skirts
$30.96-25%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 73) Crossdressing Pretty Girl BJD Doll Mask the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil Cartoon Japan Anime Realistic Silicone Rumia
$966.78-10%

latex bondage
M-3XL Sexy Men Faux Leather Bondage Jumpsuit Wetlook PU Latex Long Sleeve Zipper Open Crotch Fetish Hot Bodysuit
$119.79-35%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY silk smooth gloss one-piece swimsuit shiny Hip Wrap oil swimsuit sexy Japanese tight swimsuit beach swimsuit
$67.51-58%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Streetwear Skinny Solid Crop Top Short Stacked Folds Hooded T shirt Women Off Shoulder Fashion Party Sexy Tierred New
$158.50-70%

Leosoxs lingerie
2024New Lingerie Top Crop Sexy Women's Lace Floral Bralet Bra Bustier Back Closure Bandeau Crop Top Padded Bra Bralette Straples
$36.28

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Male Sexy Thong Mankini Men's Strap Underwear Men Body Costume Bodysuit Bondage Thongs Man Leotard Stage Lingerie
$2.01-1%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

[FIXED] Smilies issues
(11 Jun 2023, 02:16 )Like Ra Wrote: Some "too visible"  errors have been fixed.

Let me know if you notice something weird.

I've spotted that the [get more] option on Smilies has stopped working 

Screenshot 2023-06-18 082110.png    - all that happens is that an 'x' appears

I'm lost without all by emojis Lol ..... see, it's just not the same!  😟

MJ
Dance2 Hm.. Indeed... No idea... AFAIK in one of the versions, the editor was upgraded. I haven't changed anything during the upgrades, but it might be something from the past. The smilies are still there in the management interface, though.
(18 Jun 2023, 20:42 )Like Ra Wrote: Dance2 Hm.. Indeed... No idea...  AFAIK in one of the versions, the editor was upgraded. I haven't changed anything during the upgrades, but it might be something from the past. The smilies are still there in the management interface, though.

Don't you just love software glitches? 

Dash1  Wacko2  Lol

MJ
Mmm. . I can find only one positive: they make you think!
When I tried to edit one of the smilies, I got an error saying the display order was not entered, and it should be unique. And currently the display order is set for all smilies to either 0 no 1 (WHY???).

Possibly this is the case? Then I need to invent an SQL query which will go through all the smilie DB entries and update the order. Time to learn SQL (again) 😬
I updated the database table (heeey! I wrote the correct SQL query from the first time! And I do not speak SQL!)
While it fixed the smilie administration, they still do not appear.

And I think I found why - looks like "display: block" style statement is not applied to the correct <div>. Now I need to figure out which script is doing this... So, the quest continues...

Edit: found the statements in the minimized .css and .js... No way to fix it... There should be another way...
I noticed another issue with emoticons. I figured I would post here instead of creating new post.

I noticed that some of the emoticons get turned into system font emojis while others stay true to the forum selection.

These get turned into emojis: 😊 😉 😎 😁 😋 Rolleyes 😟 😇 😡 Blush😒❗ 💓 🤔 😴 😕

while only these few stay inline images: Shy At Dodgy Idea

Especially frustrating is Rolleyes because you insert [Image: rolleyes.gif], a "hopeful/fantasizing" emoticon, but when you post, it turns into  Rolleyes , a "rolls eyes in disappointment/disagreement" emoji.
(21 Feb 2024, 23:06 )Pseudo_Sissy Wrote: I noticed another issue with emoticons. I
OK, these smilies should be fixed 😊
(18 Jun 2023, 08:24 )madjack Wrote: I've spotted that the [get more] option on Smilies has stopped working 

Looks like I've finally found out what the problem is: global.css file was not updated during the upgrades. I added some missing "Modal" CSS rules and it "kinda" started working - not aligned, but still accessible.

https://community.mybb.com/thread-213964...pid1288159
Removed the old CSS blocks, and .... it started working!!!!! Yooohhoooo!!!! Took almost a year to fix!!! 🤣

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Mail delivery issues Like Ra 7 4,503 23 Mar 2015, 02:53
Last Post: Like Ra
Internet Explorer 9 issues Like Ra 3 4,401 09 Jun 2011, 16:03
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (7) , madjack (3) , Pseudo_Sissy (1)