Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

metelam
Metelam One-Piece Satin Glossy Leotards Jumpsuits Short Sleeve for Fitness Swimsuit Sports Bodysuit
$21.05

shiny pantyhose
Smooth Satin Tights Plus Size Night Club Party Lingerie Sexy Open Crotch Leggings Ladies High Elastic 80D Oil Shiny Pantyhose
$9.89

leg binder
Operating Bed Accessories Load Binder Slider Leg Arm Support Card Waist Shoulder
$19.36

latex rubber handmade
Sexy Latex Hood Rubber Mask Black with Transparent Handmade Open Eyes Mouth Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women
$37.38-4%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy tights silk smooth T-shaped suit high fork long sleeve swimsuit Yoga sportswear solid color gymnastic suit
$95.59-62%

crossdresser silicone mask
(LiLi Mask-51) Sweet Girl Resin Head Mask Kigurumi Cosplay Japanese Role Play Anime Silicone Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-12%

Foreskin Corrector
2 Soft Silicone Penis Ring Men Foreskin Corrector Delay Ejaculation Male Sex Toy
$2.00-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Mail delivery issues
I've just discovered that the activation mails got rejected by web.de, because it thinks that the IP-address of the server is dynamic, what potentially can be used by spammers.

I logged a case for web.de. Let's see what happens.
Same problem:

gmx.net
gmx.com
myself.com
fantasymail.de
email.com
This is the same company behind, so no wonder.
I think I know what needs to be done. Experimenting now, but everything DNS related takes DNS TTL time 😁
Those who do not receive the activation mail - please send me a mail (see the Contact) with your username and your e-mail, and I will activate your account manually.

I hope I can do the next DNS change tomorrow. I wonder if it's the "not resolved" TTL or the usual one...
Another change:

"Reverse DNS changed. Please allow up to 24 hours for changes to take effect."

Still temporary, but it should fix the mail delivery for the time being.
The workaround works! I see the mail was delivered to myself.com and fantasymail.de!
Here goes web.de! 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[FIXED] Smilies issues madjack 10 276 07 Apr 2024, 06:35
Last Post: madjack
Testing new mail service Like Ra 3 22,016 04 Oct 2017, 22:07
Last Post: Like Ra
Internet Explorer 9 issues Like Ra 3 4,397 09 Jun 2011, 16:03
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Like Ra (7)