Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transgender
Simulated Silicone Fake Vagina Underwear Briefs Panties Hiding Penis For Crossdresser Transgender Shemale Dragqueen Cosplay Gays
$47.83-3%

2022 chastity
Penile Vibrator For Penis Penne Invisible Panties For Women Hand Free Masturbator Cyberskin Vagina Men Musterbator Handjob
$30.12-33%

gothic lolita
Lolita Stockings Womens Fishnet Tights Sexy Print Tights Black Hollow Out Hosiery Fishnet Harajuku Pantyhose Gothic Tights Cute
$20.38

hypnosis device
Portable Handheld Microcurrent Sleeping Device Pressure Release Stress Relief Sleep Aid Health Care Hypnosis Instrument Massager
$297.59-50%

cock ring
Cock Ring Vibrator Vibrating Rings Clitoral Stimulator Penis Erect Erection Enhance Sex Ability Product Sex Toys For Men 2023
$3.22

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens See-through Lace Crotchless Sissy Briefs G-string with Bowknot Night Underwear Strappy T-back Thongs Honeymoon Gift
$4.54-29%

oil encasement
1D Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose With Sheath Crotch & Head Mask or High collar For Both Man & Woman Bodysuit DOYEAH 0018d
$14.02

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
Love SB’s files very much, is there any free access to them   😉 ?
(04 Jun 2019, 17:04 )Standard Wrote: is there any free access to them
RetroShare 😁 https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2540
Also Youtube and Bitchute 😉

And welcome to the forum!
(04 Jun 2019, 17:24 )Like Ra Wrote:
(04 Jun 2019, 17:04 )Standard Wrote: is there any free access to them
RetroShare 😁 https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2540
Also Youtube and Bitchute 😉

And welcome to the forum!
Thx! Have aeady visited 8ch, downloaded the RS and registered but still failed to get SB’s file. I am not good at this stuff  🤔 so sad.
(04 Jun 2019, 18:05 )Standard Wrote: Have aeady visited 8ch, downloaded the RS and registered but still failed to get SB’s file. I am not good at this stuff  [Image: huh.gif] so sad.
OK, go to that thread and check my troubleshooting check list 😉
SB moved from Tumbls to BDSMlr: https://samanthasez.bdsmlr.com/
Interesting comment on 8ch, that confirms my suspicions:

Quote:More than half of the recent stuff just recycles old files no longer sold on the site listing it as new content under a new file name. For example, a 2013 file was word for word across all channels exactly the same as one of the 2018 releases. Although that was a bit extreme, usually in 2018 the copying / recycling only took bits and pieces from 5 to 8 different old files and then released it as a new file.
Challenge for Straight Guys - Reward

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/oB01YOk5qZPk/
(06 Mar 2019, 22:42 )Like Ra Wrote: Another new (but longer) video.

Scarlett Johansson Ted Talk
Yesterday I had a chance to watch/listen to this file. A couple of notes

o- I must confess, the first minute impacted me quite seriously, apparently after listening to JackDrago's "Failing to Resist", but as soon as the video had "reduced" to the static photo of the girl, the effect was gone.
o- As you might have guessed, there is nothing about either Scarlett Johansson or Ted Talks in the video
o- Apparently SB takes an old video/audio file and adds another subliminal track, in this case it's something about Samantha's messages.
o- Dissappointed.
8chan Anon Wrote:I'm aware of the "forced" fetish. Honestly it's not too dissimilar to the fetishes for being a submissive, humiliation, findom, cuckold, etc. fetishes. Basically for whatever reason the person has a kink for someone else controlling them in some fashion. Often these desires for being controlled is found in people who have to spend their entire lives being in control and wanting a release from that tension.

My issue with SB, in particular and a couple others as well, however isn't that the files attempt to force change. It's that they attempt to do so without even the knowledge of the listener.

For example with SB, prior to my (rather long at this point) campaign of file content awareness almost everyone was not even aware of the various tricks found in those files. This is not simply someone pandering to the forced fetish but someone deliberately trying to force without consent.

To put it into your own fetish, it would be like a dom trying to enter into a relationship with a sub but without the subs willingness or even any desire of being a sub. And I can't think of a single ethical dom in the world who respects a dom who randomly kidnaps strangers just out of pure luck of being at a specific place and time then forces them into becoming subs. Yet that is exactly what SB's files basically did for years before I made people aware of exactly what was in some of those files.

For a long time on their various websites files like SB's Penis Enlargement were not classified as feminisation or sissy material but rather as straight content. It is only recently, after I started publicly exposing the file contents, that SB moved them to their proper category.

'Maybe' no one truly undesiring of being changed was effected. But if even one person was then that is just completely unethical and wrong. Furthermore, in most of their files of this nature SB does not put in any kind of disclaimers in case of accidental access of a file by an unintended party. As someone who was taught many of the same psychological techniques that SB uses I find this reprehensible.
8chan Anon Wrote:I have nothing against feminisation. Personally explored cross-dressing as a kid and imagined myself as a woman. Put plainly I see nothing wrong with wanting to be a different gender or files that help you to obtain that life goal.

What I do have an aversion to, is files that attempt this via trickery rather than clarity. Files that attempt to allow oneself to raise your acceptance of own desires or affirmation that you can be the person you want to be are perfectly healthy in my opinion. But files that take a desire to date with women and / or have sex with them and use that to instead turn you into a female who will have sex with guys is just unethical unless the listener requested that very change. And that is where SB and a few other 'tists fall into my bad graces. Using one natural desire (ie a need for companionship) to instill something not natural to that specific person which (ie changing gender role perspectives) they have never previously shown a desire for is just unethical.

Let me summarize it by saying this. Someone comes into your office wanting to gain self acceptance of their desire for feminisation in some form is one thing, but someone else simply wanting to save their failing marriage and making them dress up and have sex with guys to 'feel closer' without any prior desire for such things is a completely other.

As for personal preference, I personally believe that hypnotists that attempt to solve problems rather than create new ones are the best hypnotists. No prior knowledge in regards to the Unicorn person you first mentioned there in your question. As such it is hard to make a sight unseen judgment. But, no, I am not a personal fan of IV. I honestly feel that a lot of her work isn't hypnotism at all. So if they truly share similarities then I doubt I would prefer them.

Contributors: 839millionman (1) , 9795103903 (2) , aidansaz (2) , AlexDeLarge (6) , Alizee13 (2) , AndreaJayne (3) , anon1337idk (1) , arctiru (2) , bambeeturnal (2) , basedtrap (2) , batmetal (12) , battriista (1) , Beanbag22 (12) , bearware884 (1) , beastthrowaway (1) , Bignak (1) , bimboandrea25 (157) , Bimbojen78 (3) , BobDovern (2) , bobthebuilder (9) , BondageGreen (1) , bredner (1) , brittle (1) , bzorl (21) , Cab3783 (1) , cantstandforthis (2) , casper_wire (2) , Cattani (2) , Chewtoy (13) , christianna (9) , Christina (1) , Curios70 (1) , CuriousMind (1) , D12 (5) , Dan (1) , danhypno (14) , DarkCrystal44 (4) , Denver92 (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Dilian30 (9) , Disney413 (4) , DSM666PDW (1) , duality99 (3) , dustymoon1 (2) , eastvillagecurious (1) , Ellie (14) , endlesseden (1) , endy (3) , Endyx (1) , epic420 (2) , ersdat322 (3) , evievident4308 (2) , exper1mental (1) , farscapeman (3) , Firebolt (1) , Flow (1) , ForFunOnly (1) , FossGly (13) , GCRhoads (38) , GetRektbyVodka (1) , Ghast (3) , gperrys32 (1) , guytohypno (8) , Henti (1) , HesseDemian (5) , HicoPico (1) , honchoman2019 (1) , horse (1) , Hoshimachi (1) , HowardP (1) , Hypfro (18) , hypno.orgasmatronic (35) , Hypnoaddict666 (3) , hypnojoe (2) , hypnoslave16 (5) , hypnotizedslut (10) , Hypnotyka (1) , i'mtranssoon (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (9) , jadefortyfour (10) , jalford98 (1) , Jennashepherd (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jessicapowderhorn (1) , JessicaSissy (1) , jessieh024 (3) , jimkofandango (13) , Jinx (13) , jk31qqq (1) , john7865 (3) , JohnDoe (1) , Kardstack (1) , kdenver (2) , kor faeron (1) , Kresselack (1) , Kurtycat (2) , kuusi (2) , Lesotho (3) , Like Ra (1,018) , logicas (1) , lurker (3) , Lycalopex (1) , Mal7e632 (14) , Maximiliaan_75 (11) , Mds34 (10) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , Miamiku (3) , MindsEye (15) , MisterDave (2) , Mordimi (4) , Munim41 (1) , Nevermind (2) , Nim44 (2) , nogginnig (5) , nothing2do (1) , NotSpoogeanator (14) , nystul (3) , oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd (2) , Oldself (11) , Olmoghesizzi (5) , Otaku (1) , Oxx (2) , panis (1) , pansy (7) , pantysissyslut (1) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , phatax (1) , Pinkash (5) , pinkpanties (3) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , Prob8 (2) , proton7 (2) , Psychf (1) , PupOhm (1) , Rami (19) , RCSTM (6) , rebroad (6) , redara (16) , robplat (1) , Rogo7676 (3) , rolandmc (39) , Romanyapi1990 (5) , Ruby Fleetwood (55) , RufescentRuby (8) , saffi_t (11) , Samantha Bandler (4) , sam_henry (3) , sarvyt (6) , sensitivesix (6) , sentinel (11) , Shadow2727 (1) , Sierra13 (2) , SissyEvelynn90 (6) , SissyLexi (1) , sissysara (3) , Sissy_harshita (1) , Sleepyfootboy (2) , someonesay330 (5) , spiraltone42 (49) , squggly (5) , Standard (3) , Stinker666 (2) , Strongwife (7) , stuff123 (12) , submissivenikki (1) , sucklerforlove (17) , sweetrubber (5) , sylents (1) , templeseeker (1) , testdrive06 (7) , Thea_DA (9) , throwaway4349 (3) , tintinnf (4) , torel (7) , Tritium (4) , tttddd (4) , Volttow (1) , Wandering (2) , Weeble (11) , Whitegloves (2) , Worthleading (12) , xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com (3) , xyz (1) , Yukonnut (1) , Zooy (1)