Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

amoresy
AMORESY Sexy Brilhante Manga Longa Corpo Inteiro Collants óleo Suave Correndo Macacão Yoga Zentai Casual Meia-calça Esportiva
$60.35-14%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Realistic Silicone Mannequins Head For Lifelike Sex Doll Real Dolls Heads With Oral Sexy
$200.86-39%

silicone bodysuit
Triangle Zipper Shapewear Silicone Lace High Back Bodyshpaer Triangle One-Piece Toning Top Fajas Zipper Open Bust Corse
$63.11-50%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Harajuku Butterfly Printed Zip Up Jacket Autumn Hoodie Women Korean Fashion Y2K Hooded Sweatshirts Slim Cute Outfits
$39.20-50%

anal balls
Small medium large 3 balls set metal anal hook beads head butt plug dilator prostate massager insert bdsm sex toy for male
$3.50-3%

bondage
Adult Games PU Leather Sexy Panties BDSM Bondage Fetish Restraints Penis Cock Cage Male Chastity Devices Belt Erotic Toys
$12.89-40%

latex one piece
Man leather latex catsuit Teddy bodysuit black red shiny Erotic Lingerie Bodysuits Zentai Body Wear One Piece jumpsuit
$16.65-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
Having said that, what are the effects that I'm experiencing? I must say that SB's files are easily the only files I can listen to, relax, and enjoy. Last summer I experimented with listening to them while sleeping for a couple of weeks, I listen to SB during long flights, I listen to SB during long walks.

What I like about the files:

o- The sound is very nice and pleasurable
o- They are "nonintrusive"
o- They are very relaxing and positive
o- I can ignore the sound completely and think about something else
o- I can switch off the thinking and follow "the lines"
o- I can switch off both thinking and listening and just relax in a trance or go into sleep
o- They "mask" external noise
o- No humiliation
o- No "curses"
o- They are mostly arousing

What I don't like and try to avoid:

o- periodic references to limpness
o- political statements and suggestions
o- suggestions to buy/send mails to SB
o- dumbing down (not that there are many such files)

The effects I noticed:

o- Trance, relaxation, pleasure, arousal, see other posts in this thread 😉
o- Was quite close to HFO a couple of times
o- Spread the word 😁
o- The "ding-dong" trigger
o- "Snap!" Close your eyes!
o- "Leading Lady" (more or less)
o- "Freeze Fem"
o- Some early files (Bend Over, Sissy)

What does not work (so far):

o- Pay/Buy/stop pirating 😁
o- Post-hypnotic triggers (shaking hands, mirrors, door, switching lights on/off, etc)
o- Post-hypnotic suggestions
o- Dream alterations

Hmmm ... pretty much nothing works 😁
Cross Training 1 & 2 are made with the "Compliance" series in mind. Obey, submit, wear pink panties, black stockings and high heels, do yourself with two pink dildos (while Samantha is recording a video of you), and enjoy an orgasm while staying soft and limp. Orgasms are allowed only if you are dressed up as a girl, and only "the sissy way". Samantha will keep the photos&videos so you will have no chance, but to fully obey her, otherwise your secret will be known.
Another free file from SB - "Desires" - makes you hot, hard, horny, rigid, obsessed with Samantha and waiting for her permission. Quite pleasant, I must say.

Samantha Sez - Desires.mp3 (Size: 55.34 MB )

(05 Feb 2019, 00:48 )Like Ra Wrote: Another free file from SB - "Desires"
Listened to it more attentively today while walking, trying to follow all voices (quite a concentration exercise, I should say), and the file turned into nothing, with the only suggestion to follow and obey Samantha, and "it's better with her permission". How can it influence anybody? OTOH, at the very beginning it gave me quite an erection 😁 (for a short minute, but still). Does all this SB's conditioning work indeed?
It's not a secret that SB is obsessed with politics (see the last very FOTD post http://samathabandler.blogspot.com/2019/...-like.html). Does anybody know or remember if in one of SB's files there was a suggestion to vote for Brexit? Someone mentioned that on 8ch, but with no references to any file.
Meh, mixing politics with fetish and whatnot is lame to me. Although some people might find it arousing to vote or stand for something they normally wouldn't.
(13 Feb 2019, 14:55 )Rami Wrote: some people might find it arousing to vote or stand for something they normally wouldn't.
Oh yeah, fetishes differ 😁
(04 Feb 2019, 03:47 )Like Ra Wrote: o- suggestions to buy/send mails to SB
I'm curious, why wouldn't you want to send an email?
Why would I want to send an email? AFAIK, "sending an email" is also a trigger, but SB's triggers do not work for me. I have nothing to tell/ask SB. Except a couple of things the guy behind will never tell anything about:

o- The text of all subliminals
o- The settings of the effects for Neospeech Julia voice
o- What conspiracy theories are correct about the files 😉
This letter was published in SB''s blog:

Quote: I wish to share my experiences with your sessions.

First of all, after listening to Weight Loss Acceptance for nearly one month, my diet has changed and I have lost 1 belt size so far, 4 more to go!! Thank YOU!!

The PPP has been very profound and I now have a new friend, this is very new for me. Even now as I write this I can feel her, and I get aroused very easily. I will share some things that are happening here.

1) reactions to the different sessions, it is like I am developing a real relationship with the Tantra Lover and she has different tastes or preferences. I feel like when listening to some sesions the trance takes on a different direction, sometimes increasing, sometimes decreasing the vividness of the sensations of the tantra lover.

2) She comes to me very often. This is new, but I can be resting in bed and I sense her come and role me over on my back and helps me get naked. And one day I had several such events happen and an orgasm each time. I am nearing 60 years and not used to so many orgasms... One thing she likes to do is finger me and fuck my ass while stroking my cock. I feel my body fill up with a white light from toe to head.

Lately I have what I think Nikki Fatale called Mind Orgasms, in Tantra the Kundalini rises to the crown, if down while having sex, one can channel the energy about to be released in an orgasm up the spine and into the head. My third eye seems to explode with a blissful white energy and my senses seem very heightened afterwards.

3) A new experience: Last night I felt like she was very playful and she kept waking me up, and fucking me doggy style. my body was rocking against her. she had me lift my feet up while on my elbows and knees and she held onto my ankles, we had some really rhythmic rocking. and my butt hole was buzzing like crazy. At one point I was almost wishing she'd let me sleep.

I have never had something so real and tangible, I have been simply enjoying these experiences. Often times I hear your voice in my head, repeating some of the affirmations from TTP, "trusting Samantha" "For Samantha" If I am lying on my back I feel like my third eye is opening so wide as I am being fucked and my whole being is melting into white liquid sexual energy.

4) some sessions enhance and some seem to take away or compete with what is happening, but over all there is a progressive enrichment in the sensations and I can just think of her and she is very present and taking control in a very pleasant way.

Any ideas what PPP is?

Speaking of rerouting the orgasmic energy through the spine towards the head and the 3d eye, yes, it works, and this is something what "was required" during these HFO's: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69389 BUt I'm not sure if it was related to SB or hypno at all.

Contributors: 839millionman (1) , 9795103903 (2) , aidansaz (2) , AlexDeLarge (6) , Alizee13 (2) , AndreaJayne (3) , anon1337idk (1) , arctiru (2) , bambeeturnal (2) , basedtrap (2) , batmetal (12) , battriista (1) , Beanbag22 (12) , bearware884 (1) , beastthrowaway (1) , Bignak (1) , bimboandrea25 (157) , Bimbojen78 (3) , BobDovern (2) , bobthebuilder (9) , BondageGreen (1) , bredner (1) , brittle (1) , bzorl (21) , Cab3783 (1) , cantstandforthis (2) , casper_wire (2) , Cattani (2) , Chewtoy (13) , christianna (9) , Christina (1) , Curios70 (1) , CuriousMind (1) , D12 (5) , Dan (1) , danhypno (14) , DarkCrystal44 (4) , Denver92 (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Dilian30 (9) , Disney413 (4) , DSM666PDW (1) , duality99 (3) , dustymoon1 (2) , eastvillagecurious (1) , Ellie (14) , endlesseden (1) , endy (3) , Endyx (1) , epic420 (2) , ersdat322 (3) , evievident4308 (2) , exper1mental (1) , farscapeman (3) , Firebolt (1) , Flow (1) , ForFunOnly (1) , FossGly (13) , GCRhoads (38) , GetRektbyVodka (1) , Ghast (3) , gperrys32 (1) , guytohypno (8) , Henti (1) , HesseDemian (5) , HicoPico (1) , honchoman2019 (1) , horse (1) , Hoshimachi (1) , HowardP (1) , Hypfro (18) , hypno.orgasmatronic (35) , Hypnoaddict666 (3) , hypnojoe (2) , hypnoslave16 (5) , hypnotizedslut (10) , Hypnotyka (1) , i'mtranssoon (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (9) , jadefortyfour (10) , jalford98 (1) , Jennashepherd (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jessicapowderhorn (1) , JessicaSissy (1) , jessieh024 (3) , jimkofandango (14) , Jinx (13) , jk31qqq (1) , john7865 (3) , JohnDoe (1) , Kardstack (1) , kdenver (2) , kor faeron (1) , Kresselack (1) , Kurtycat (2) , kuusi (2) , Lesotho (3) , Like Ra (1,019) , logicas (1) , lurker (3) , Lycalopex (1) , Mal7e632 (14) , Maximiliaan_75 (11) , Mds34 (10) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , Miamiku (3) , MindsEye (15) , MisterDave (2) , Mordimi (4) , Munim41 (1) , Nevermind (2) , Nim44 (2) , nogginnig (5) , nothing2do (1) , NotSpoogeanator (14) , nystul (3) , oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd (2) , Oldself (11) , Olmoghesizzi (5) , Otaku (1) , Oxx (2) , panis (1) , pansy (7) , pantysissyslut (1) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , phatax (1) , Pinkash (5) , pinkpanties (3) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , Prob8 (2) , proton7 (2) , Psychf (1) , PupOhm (1) , Rami (19) , RCSTM (6) , rebroad (8) , redara (16) , robplat (1) , Rogo7676 (3) , rolandmc (39) , Romanyapi1990 (5) , Ruby Fleetwood (55) , RufescentRuby (8) , saffi_t (11) , Samantha Bandler (4) , sam_henry (3) , sarvyt (6) , sensitivesix (6) , sentinel (11) , Shadow2727 (1) , Sierra13 (2) , SissyEvelynn90 (6) , SissyLexi (1) , sissysara (3) , Sissy_harshita (1) , Sleepyfootboy (2) , someonesay330 (5) , spiraltone42 (49) , squggly (5) , Standard (3) , Stinker666 (2) , Strongwife (7) , stuff123 (12) , submissivenikki (1) , sucklerforlove (17) , sweetrubber (5) , sylents (1) , templeseeker (1) , testdrive06 (7) , Thea_DA (9) , throwaway4349 (3) , tintinnf (4) , torel (7) , Tritium (4) , tttddd (4) , Volttow (1) , Wandering (2) , Weeble (11) , Whitegloves (2) , Worthleading (12) , xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com (3) , xyz (1) , Yukonnut (1) , Zooy (1)