Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber latex dress
50s Vintage Dresses Audrey Hepburn 2015 Women Summer Style Vestido Floral Print 60s Pinup Retro Vintage Rockabilly 50s Dress
$7.53-20%

tiaobug sissy
Men's Sissy Uniform Set Adult Maid Cosplay Costume Patent Leather Zipper Bodysuit Leotard with Flared Skirt Outfits Crossdresser
$30.46-47%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

shapewear
Seamless Women Waist Trainer Body Slimming Tummy Control Belt lingerie Shapewear Underwear Body Shaper Lady Corset Belt Stomach
$4.86

erection
3 Size Stainless Steel Metal Men Cock Ring Adult Sex Scrotum Binding Ejaculation Delay Device Glans Erection Sperm Locking Ring
$3.85

mummy bondage
Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Plus Size Robes
$56.24

yizyif
YiZYiF Sexy Hot Mens Lingerie Faux Leather Boxer Shorts Men's Zipper open front Soft Shorts Underwear Underpants Gay Panties
$11.41-9%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
Apparently $5 a month does not bring you much:
Quote:I tried the lowest tier to check them out and got fuckall. Don't even bother. You need at least 20$ to have more than 3.
Thanks Anon!
Probably that's why SB is not really effective for me:

Quote:Ok tried Totally Triggered and Nail Salon Adventure 2 a few times

Not bad, but frankly nothing that blew me out of the water either.

At this point I feel that SB doesn't even deserve half of the praises. All he's got going for his files are good edditing, non-linear inductions and good imagination to piece things together. The hype, mystique and secrecy also play their part but that's not really intrinsic to the hypnosis.

But as far as trance depth and pleasure level goes, it's nothing amazing.

As for long term effects frankly, they're on par with a 3~5 min loop file made hastily with TTS. Did it make me more consciout about how sucking cocks could be pleasurable? Certainly, but with someone into futa, traps and who owns a number of dragon dildos that's not really an amazing feat whatsoever; especially compared to K31's feminine indoctrination (or was it inculcation? can't remember) that sent me into a dildo sucking frenzy (that only happened on first listen though).

All it has achieved is convincing me that for all intents and purposes, hypnosis can merely bring out something that is aeady present in the listener and is thus very limited.

Well, it certainly would have helped if the fucker didn't try to fuck over the listener at every single turns because it turns out that it didn't make me prone to trusting SB! who would've thought!

I guess that shit just isn't for me, since SB's files are so narrow they only really pander to his fucking fetishes and people who were literally born to become tranny butt bongos. So yeah, fuck all that hype surounding these better-than-average-yet-not-so-great-either files.

Quote:Frankly I am surprised you got anything out of the SB files at all.

Almost all of the SB files are aimed more for people who still are sexually oriented to females, with the intent of changing that. Generally not intended for someone who is aeady interested in having a cock on their partner.

The fact that you got anything at all out of these files while being fully and unrepentant aeady liking cocks is astonishing really.

SB files work by promising someone, who thinks / is completely heterosexual, that listening will make them more popular with women. And they add that in order to work best the listener has to really trust SB and desire it. Then the files abuse that trust and desire to instead link in cock desire. Then they use that desire for cock to modify the listener's behavior and appearance in order to satisfy that desire. The listener realizes that something weird is happening, but it is too late and they aeady have the trust and desire wired in so they keep listening.

But without that 'need' or 'goal' of getting into the panties of women (and I don't mean dressing in them) there really is not a firm trust / contract taking place.

I'm therefor not at all surprised that SB files do very little for you. But I am surprised they did anything at all. I've said it before, if you are aeady a lover of cocks and not yet into the cult of SB then there are far superior methods of hypnosis out there. SB should only really work best if you are still believing that women are your only sexual goal in life. And even then it depends on your thinking and memory processes on whether it would take at all.

So, yes, in some ways I agree with you that it is over-hyped. But in other ways, I disagree with your conclusions because you are basing them on a compromised sample pool.
(16 Feb 2019, 02:04 )Like Ra Wrote: Any ideas what PPP is?
Ah, it's Pleasure Performance Program
(13 Feb 2019, 16:16 )Rami Wrote: I'm curious, why wouldn't you want to send an email?
Nothing happened. Told'ya, SB's triggers do not work for me.
All in all the files don't do anything on me. Although I haven't listened to them on a regular basis or with structure.
New (but short) video.

G Love Me Now

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB9PJDPsg48
Another new (but longer) video.

Scarlett Johansson Ted Talk

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg9ZEx-iG98
(06 Mar 2019, 03:38 )Like Ra Wrote: G Love Me Now
I think it's related to the latest caption contest on Patreon:

girl_with_gloves-01.jpeg   

One of the variants was: "These gloves aren’t for me sweetheart, they are for you...."
Yeah. Hence the title GLove. Didn't listen to it yet though.
New, very short, and not much a video.

'Those Were The Days"

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_23zFr2cvY

Contributors: 839millionman (1) , 9795103903 (2) , aidansaz (2) , AlexDeLarge (6) , Alizee13 (2) , AndreaJayne (3) , anon1337idk (1) , arctiru (2) , bambeeturnal (2) , basedtrap (2) , batmetal (12) , battriista (1) , Beanbag22 (12) , bearware884 (1) , beastthrowaway (1) , Bignak (1) , bimboandrea25 (157) , Bimbojen78 (3) , BobDovern (2) , bobthebuilder (9) , BondageGreen (1) , bredner (1) , brittle (1) , bzorl (21) , Cab3783 (1) , cantstandforthis (2) , casper_wire (2) , Cattani (2) , Chewtoy (13) , christianna (9) , Christina (1) , Curios70 (1) , CuriousMind (1) , D12 (5) , Dan (1) , danhypno (14) , DarkCrystal44 (4) , Denver92 (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Dilian30 (9) , Disney413 (4) , DSM666PDW (1) , duality99 (3) , dustymoon1 (2) , eastvillagecurious (1) , Ellie (14) , endlesseden (1) , endy (3) , Endyx (1) , epic420 (2) , ersdat322 (3) , evievident4308 (2) , exper1mental (1) , farscapeman (3) , Firebolt (1) , Flow (1) , ForFunOnly (1) , FossGly (13) , GCRhoads (38) , GetRektbyVodka (1) , Ghast (3) , gperrys32 (1) , guytohypno (8) , Henti (1) , HesseDemian (5) , HicoPico (1) , honchoman2019 (1) , horse (1) , Hoshimachi (1) , HowardP (1) , Hypfro (18) , hypno.orgasmatronic (35) , Hypnoaddict666 (3) , hypnojoe (2) , hypnoslave16 (5) , hypnotizedslut (10) , Hypnotyka (1) , i'mtranssoon (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (9) , jadefortyfour (10) , jalford98 (1) , Jennashepherd (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jessicapowderhorn (1) , JessicaSissy (1) , jessieh024 (3) , jimkofandango (13) , Jinx (13) , jk31qqq (1) , john7865 (3) , JohnDoe (1) , Kardstack (1) , kdenver (2) , kor faeron (1) , Kresselack (1) , Kurtycat (2) , kuusi (2) , Lesotho (3) , Like Ra (1,018) , logicas (1) , lurker (3) , Lycalopex (1) , Mal7e632 (14) , Maximiliaan_75 (11) , Mds34 (10) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , Miamiku (3) , MindsEye (15) , MisterDave (2) , Mordimi (4) , Munim41 (1) , Nevermind (2) , Nim44 (2) , nogginnig (5) , nothing2do (1) , NotSpoogeanator (14) , nystul (3) , oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd (2) , Oldself (11) , Olmoghesizzi (5) , Otaku (1) , Oxx (2) , panis (1) , pansy (7) , pantysissyslut (1) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , phatax (1) , Pinkash (5) , pinkpanties (3) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , Prob8 (2) , proton7 (2) , Psychf (1) , PupOhm (1) , Rami (19) , RCSTM (6) , rebroad (6) , redara (16) , robplat (1) , Rogo7676 (3) , rolandmc (39) , Romanyapi1990 (5) , Ruby Fleetwood (55) , RufescentRuby (8) , saffi_t (11) , Samantha Bandler (4) , sam_henry (3) , sarvyt (6) , sensitivesix (6) , sentinel (11) , Shadow2727 (1) , Sierra13 (2) , SissyEvelynn90 (6) , SissyLexi (1) , sissysara (3) , Sissy_harshita (1) , Sleepyfootboy (2) , someonesay330 (5) , spiraltone42 (49) , squggly (5) , Standard (3) , Stinker666 (2) , Strongwife (7) , stuff123 (12) , submissivenikki (1) , sucklerforlove (17) , sweetrubber (5) , sylents (1) , templeseeker (1) , testdrive06 (7) , Thea_DA (9) , throwaway4349 (3) , tintinnf (4) , torel (7) , Tritium (4) , tttddd (4) , Volttow (1) , Wandering (2) , Weeble (11) , Whitegloves (2) , Worthleading (12) , xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com (3) , xyz (1) , Yukonnut (1) , Zooy (1)