Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Y2K Vintage Stitched Skinny Summer T-shirt Women Bow Short Sleeve Korean Style Lace Trim Bow Japanese Top Tee Outfits
$21.76-50%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Lilc Shiny Women Bootie Crotch Thigh High Ladies Boots 15Cm High Heels Boots For Lady Fashion Womans Boots With Platform
$192.39-8%

glossy body suit
Men Thin Fitness vest Tights suit Slim Bottoms Satin Glossy Leggings Streetwear Athletic Shorts Quick-drying Compression Pants
$155.57-29%

zippidy
Sparkly Stones Blue Long Dress Women's Birthday Party Celebrate Slim Dress Women Dance Net Dress YOUDU
$105.15-25%

leg binder
Operating Bed Accessories Load Binder Slider Leg Arm Support Card Waist Shoulder
$19.36

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Ballet Dance Leotard for Girls Toddler Short Sleeve Gymnastics One Piece Bodysuit Kids Belly Outfit Excising Costume
$18.14-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Recent experience with girlfriend
Recently my girlfriend of 5 years and I were at a comic book convention.  She is a big Star Trek fan and on the last day of the convention, we were getting our picture taken with a Star Trek actor, so she dressed in a Lieutenant Uhura mini dress for the photo.

The dress was pretty short, and she had agreed to wear a thong under her pantyhose, so any time we rode an escalator I stood behind her to protect her modesty.  The convention was pretty crowded, and at one point we separated for a while. When we met up again, she mentioned to me that while she moving through an area that was shoulder-to-shoulder crowded, several guys had groped her ass.

I asked if she saw who they were, and if she reported them to anyone.  She said she saw one of them, but decided not to hassle with reporting him because it was the last day and it would be her word against his.  She said she just wanted to enjoy the rest of the day.

A few minutes later, we got on the escalator again and I positioned myself behind her.  She took my hand and pulled me up onto the step beside her.  I asked if she was sure she didn't want me behind her, and she just gave me a copy little look and shook her head, "no."  We both knew her dress was so short that anyone behind us would have an unobstructed view of her pantyhosed ass, so I assumed that's what she wanted.

When we got to the top of the escalator and a little bit away from the crowd, I asked her if the reason she didn't report the guy she knew groped her is that she kind of liked it.  She asked me if I'd think less of her if she said yes, and I replied that I wouldn't.  I told her the fact that she enjoyed it was actually a bit of a turn on for me and I asked her if she wanted to show me where it happened.  She smiled and shook her head yes.

We walked to the really crowded section of the convention and before wading into the crowd, we separated and she walked several yards ahead of me.  I did my best to keep my eyes on her, but a couple of times I lost her in the crowd.  I did see her pause and straighten up a couple of times and one time she even turned around and smiled at a guy behind her.  

When we met back up, I asked her what happened.  She said she felt a few people lift her dress, and she was groped four times including by the guy she smiled at who left his hand on her ass for several seconds.  I asked if she was turned on, and she said she was.  I said I was too.  We didn't have time to go back to our hotel room before it was time to get our picture taken, but that night the sex was incredible!

Needless to say we are planning to do this again the next time we go to a convention, but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for similar experiences we could explore in the meantime?  Situations that are safe, but where she could invite strangers to get a bit handsy.

When I have a chance, I will post a pic of her in her costume.
(09 Sep 2019, 19:17 )PantyhoseFan13 Wrote: When I have a chance, I will post a pic of her in her costume.
Yes, please! That would be great!
Here is a picture of the view you would have had following her up the stairs, or standing behind her on the escalator.

DSCN0646.JPG   
And here's a pic of what you would have seen if you'd lifted her skirt as you were walking through that crowd behind her...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 DSCN0652.JPG   
That's risky! And what would it look like "under normal circumstances"?
I'm not sure what you mean by "under normal circumstances."
As in not climbing stairs...
You know, street level.
Yes, thanks @Tinker D 😊
If only! So envious of you!
If you are both comfortable and if you both find it exciting and arousing, then I would call it a perfect match 😊

And what were you wearing, @PantyhoseFan13? 😋