Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

otouch
Automatic Heating Rod For OTOUCH Airturn 3 Masturbation Cup
$109.67

CYOMI
CYOMI A-G Cup Big Promotion Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Round Neck Fake Boobs Tits Enhancement For Drag Queen Transgender
$197.23-73%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll Lop Rabbit 18 Styles
$1013.98-48%

time lock bondage
Erotic Adult Game For Couples Accessories Bondage Timer Switch Sex Toys Fetish Restraints Digital Time Lock Electronic Timer
$20.36

latex fetish
Latex mask fetish hoods no zipper version seamless Standard hood eyes nostrils mouth black or red color
$22.38

shibari
10M 8MM Thicken Shibari Art Rope Bondage Slave Restraint Sex Toys For Couples Hogtie Fetish Harness Adult Games Wholesales Price
$5.80-24%

hentai
32cm NSFW Native BINDing Mizuki Japanese Sexy Bunny Girl 1/4 PVC Action Figure Toy Adults Collection Hentai Model Doll gifts
$96.80-41%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Recent experience with girlfriend
(11 Sep 2019, 00:18 )Like Ra Wrote: If you are both comfortable and if you both find it exciting and arousing, then I would call it a perfect match 😊

And what were you wearing, @PantyhoseFan13? 😋

I was wearing a male version of a Star Trek uniform.   Though honestly, if she asked me to wear the same thing as her, I wouldn't object at all!

Unfortunately I don't think I have a better "street level" pic of her in this uniform, but I will check later and post it if I find one.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG950360~2.jpg   
That’s ok, that picture will do.
I like the Tricorder. Is that her purse?
Fantastic Cosplay for both you!

If you're anywhere in the Southwest US, I travel for work extensively and could maybe meet you somewhere? I look pretty respectable in my professional attire (i.e. I totally blend into a nice hotel lobby crowd) and would enjoy fulfilling a tame fantasy like this. No strings attached and I wouldn't expect to even meet up afterward. I know this sounds weird, but I just love your story, so honest and well told. Best of luck.
(11 Sep 2019, 15:08 )PantyhoseFan13 Wrote: Though honestly, if she asked me to wear the same thing as her, I wouldn't object at all!

It's actually within the star trek universe for men to wear the dresses, at least it was for next generation era. The dresses are called "skant" and in episode 1 of TNG, you can catch a glimpse of a man wearing a skant dress in a corridor.
(11 Sep 2019, 15:36 )Tinker D Wrote: That’s ok, that picture will do.
I like the Tricorder. Is that her purse?

Yep, that's a tricorder purse.

And essanym, I was aware of the guy wearing a skant in Encounter at Farpoint. I've mentioned to her that I'd be willing to wear one to a con, and she didn't object, but I think she'd rather I wear a kilt and dress tunic like Scotty did in one of the TOS episodes. In any case, neither of them wore pantyhose, which is what I was hinting I'd be happy to do.
(12 Sep 2019, 00:27 )bondagetom1 Wrote: Fantastic Cosplay for both you!

If you're anywhere in the Southwest US, I travel for work extensively and could maybe meet you somewhere? I look pretty respectable in my professional attire (i.e. I totally blend into a nice hotel lobby crowd) and would enjoy fulfilling a tame fantasy like this. No strings attached and I wouldn't expect to even meet up afterward. I know this sounds weird, but I just love your story, so honest and well told. Best of luck.

That is an intriguing offer, bondagetom1, unfortunately we are in the Northeastern US and don't get out your way very often.  Still, imagining following you onto a hotel elevator where she stands in front of you wearing a very short skirt is a wonderful thing to think about!