Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chaste bird
CHASTE BIRD Separate Extra Accessories Ring For Chastity Device Cock Cage Penis Ring Sex Toys Adult Male
$7.13

crossdress
ONEFENG Hot Selling Silicone Artificial Beautiful Breast Forms Shemale Crossdresser Favorite False Boobs 400-1600g
$27.32-9%

tpe penis
Suction Cup Super Long Butt Anal Plug Penis Dildos for Women Vagina Men Adult 18 Female Masturbator Sex Products Sexy Toys Shop
$22.63-52%

anal plug
Hollow Dildo Anal Plug Penis Enlargement for Men Cock Extender Women Vaginal Butt Expander Spikes Condoms Sex Toys Couple Erotic
$2.82

app electric shock
APP Control Electric Shock Pulse Anal Dildo Vibrator Male Prostate Massager Butt Plug Anus Dilator Adult Sex Toys For Men Couple
$112.02-69%

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Garter Stockings Bridal Wedding Garter Belt Transparent Panties Women Erotic Lingerie Underwear Set for Lady
$26.62

tpe penis
Soft Jelly Female Masturbator Double Dildo Vagina Anal Plug Realistic Penis Erotic U Shape Sex Toys for Women Lesbian
$4.72

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Raspberry Pi estim remote
Hi! Big announcement today! I succesfully used Raspberry Pi to control my electro-shock device. 😁

You need:
- electro shock device, with pads, cages, probes, plugs or anything else you need πŸ˜‰
- 433 MHz transmitter. Other transmitters may work.
- Raspberry Pi computer (any). Clones that have WiringPi library may work.
- SD card with Raspbian (or your favourite OS)
- (optional, in case it doesn't work) RTL-SDR stick and software

How to:
1) Connect everything, yourself included, but use your foot for the first time! 😁 Connect transmitter to GND, 3.3V and pin 11 (WiringPi GPIO 0).
2) Install WiringPi library. See OS documentation.
3) Make a directory and put the attached file in it. Remove .txt extension. It's a C program.
4) Compile it.
Code:
gcc -Wall 433estim-v1.c -lwiringPi
5) Test it.
Code:
sudo ./433estim-v1 <code>
where <code> can be one of these:
Code:
Auto:    1011011111011011010101011
Minus:    1011011110101101101010111
Plus:    1011011011010110110110111
Numb:    1011011011101101101101011
Mode:    1011011101010110110101111
Off:    1011011010110110110111011
6) Create your dream/nightmare script and use this program to send commands to your electro-shock device.

Disclaimer! I'm NOT responsible for your injury or death!
- This program has bugs! I'm sure of it. It's my first program written in C.
- I didn't test it properly!
- This program only sends commands ONCE. The original remote sends the code twice for each press of the button.
- If the scheduler interrupts its execution (because Raspbian is not a real-time OS; user mode programs are preemptible), the transmitted code will be malformed and won't be received. The margin for error is less than 0.01 miliseconds!
- Other transmitters in 433MHz band (all vehicle keys, all alarms, most toys, etc.) will interfere and cause the receiver to miss the code. At 3.3V the range of the transmitter is very short and power is weak. Even a distant remote transmitter may interfere with this one.

E-stim warnings:
- Don't place the pads on your chest. Your heart may stop!
- Don't place the pads on both arms. The current will pass from one arm to the other through your chest/heart!
- Don't place them on your head or neck! You may suddenly lose consciousness or become paralysed and you won't be able to remove the pads or stop the device!

I'm NOT responsible for your injury or death!

Attached Files
433estim-v1.c.txt (Size: 855 bytes )
Interesting!

What do the codes mean? (ON, OFF, MINUS, etc). Is it a one-off command? E.g. if it's ON, the shocker will continuously shock until the next command is OFF?

If yes, then I would add a safety OFF after 1 sec.
They are the remote control button labels. Not documented, just like any other chinese device.

+/- is intensity.
Mode changes the stimulation pattern.
Auto cycles modes every 15s or so.
Off turns it off permanently. You have to press the button on the receiver to turn it back on.
Numb - i have no ideea what it does.
(30 Oct 2019, 23:34 )Max515 Wrote: Not documented, just like any other chinese device.
That's obvious 😁 So you captured what these buttons send?
At least it makes for a lot of experimenting, because with things like this you better understand them 100% before you trust your safety to them.
Anyway, I do not think a manual would have helped very much, looking at what translation programs make from Chinese text.

I also got myself a raspberry pi for this kind of fun, but I have a sensavox estim tens apparatus that I would like to control with it. That should be much safer. But I first want to control the possibilities of the raspberry better, before I get to the designing stage.
(31 Oct 2019, 08:25 )Zooy Wrote: I also got myself a raspberry pi for this kind of fun
I thought about Pies and Arduinos, but could not "invent" any application I could use them for. Also nothing useful in the dedicated magazines (e.g. German "MagPi") - just simple kids toys, or useless devices. Nothing serious or useful. Looks like a subject for a separate thread πŸ˜‰
Searching the internet does indeed not give much of use.
But there is an enormous number of pins that should be useful for something. I will try to get the documentation for that.
Also the sensavox can be controled by sound and the pi has a sound output. And my guess is that with very little extra hardware it should be possibleΒ to control relais and other things like doormagnets.

Indeed, this could be a separate thread. We have quite a few hobbyists here.
So, after a while, I reached the conclusion that a Raspberry Pi is too big, too power-hungry, too difficult to set up and it lacks sensors. I needed something smaller, with sensors, battery, and (optionally) buttons, display...

Got this device: M5StickC
It's a very cheap "finger computer". ESP32 with some GPIO outputs, a tiny screen, 3 buttons, mic, accelerometer!!! and battery. The accelerometer IC seem to include a thermometer too. There are lots of other sensors that can be added via it's GPIO header. GPS too. See the shop.
Perfect for my RF emitter => e-stim device.

Program is attached. Use it in Arduino IDE with M5StickC library installed.

Right now, the program selects a random simulation pattern by repeatedly sending MODE command, then increases the stimulation up to a random level (average around 5, but 10 is possible), and then deep-sleeps for a random amount of time (10-90s).
I didn't test how long the battery lasts, but it should be enough for many hours. The CPU deep-sleeps for most of the time.

Next project: use the accelerometer to measure the speed of the user's walking and zap!! if it doesn't detect any walking.
I'm also looking for other remote control e-stim devices. This one is too difficult to control. It won't allow selecting a particular stim pattern and intensity must be gradually increased (no sudden "zapping" is possible).

PS: Please allow .ino attachments. They are Arduino IDE sketches.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 M5StickC+emitter.jpg     M5StickC+emitter2.jpg   

ESP32 transmitter.ino.txt (Size: 8.25 KB )
Pics of RC e-stim electronic board.
The chip on the left is the radio receiver IC. The chip on the right must be the main controller, but there's no label. Are there any other means of identifying it? I'm asking because i'm thinking about the possibility of reprogramming it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 RC e-stim 2.jpg     RC e-stim 3.jpg   
(21 Jul 2020, 14:20 )Max515 Wrote: PS: Please allow .ino attachments. They are Arduino IDE sketches.
Done!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Remote control padlock Anne 19 2,418 08 Mar 2024, 17:29
Last Post: Anne
remote bondage masterlock 5441 slaafruben 6 2,572 05 Jun 2023, 06:27
Last Post: odddnine
Home automation with remote access isy 3 1,551 07 Jan 2021, 02:16
Last Post: isy

Contributors: Like Ra (5) , Max515 (4) , Zooy (2)