Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pantyhose bodysuit
Glossy Shiny Pantyhose Separate Finger Bodystocking Double Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Tight Sexy Transparent Conjoined Jumpsuit
$28.53-30%

amoresy
AMORESY Men's Tracksuits Sets Tops Leggings Shiny Glossy Sports Fitness Running Overall Catsuits All-purpose Jumpsuits
$55.96

amoresy
2023 AMORESY Women's Catsuit Playsuits Wetlook Shiny Glossy Tights Zipper Leotards Fullbody Overall Zentai Jumpsuits
$96.79-45%

ikoky
IKOKY Leather Belt Fasten Cock Rings Erotic Time Delay Ejaculation Adjustable Sex Toys For Men Penis Rings
$3.91

app chastity
foam nozzle sucking pro wearable male male Phallus Ring women enlarge the male light vibrator men Pussies gozada coloring CRW1
$5.80-32%

crossdress cosplay female
60/40CM Realistic skin Silicone Female Gloves Lady Fake Hands Cover For Cosplay Transgender Crossdresser Drag Queen 1 pair
$140.13-2%

amoresy
AMORESY Shiny Silky Kulticolor Knee Length Stockings
$27.68

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

remote bondage masterlock 5441
Does anyone have experience with bondage or being locked in remote gear? 
Using a safe that can be managed via the Internet. I will get the masterlock 5541 soon. 
Which can be opened and closed by my Master via an app.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 masterlock_5441eurd.jpg   
(12 Dec 2020, 09:20 )slaafruben Wrote: does anyone have experience with bondage or being locked in remote gear? 
using a safe that can be managed via an interner. i will get the masterlock 5541 soon. 
which can be opened and closed by my Master via an app.

there have been loads of examples of remote locking solutions over the years.

There was a kit you could buy to modify a safe
more recently dream labs had the Chronovault.
must most of these were for remote chastity key holding.

I guess if nothing goes wrong then all i sgood.. remeber to pay your broadband and mobile phone bills! 😉
(12 Dec 2020, 10:02 )ltxrob Wrote: remeber to pay your broadband and mobile phone bills! [Image: wink.gif]

what happens if you are in chastity and you have a financial Dom...  😁
i want to know if someone has used this safe with remote play, doesn't want to know about other systems.@ltxrob
(12 Dec 2020, 16:14 )slaafruben Wrote: i want to know if someone has used this safe with remote play, doesn't want to know about other systems.@ltxrob

ok... ill keep my comments to myself then!  Rolleyes
As will I.
Zip
(12 Dec 2020, 09:20 )slaafruben Wrote: does anyone have experience with bondage or being locked in remote gear? 
Using a safe that can be managed via the Internet. I will get the masterlock 5541 soon. 
Which can be opened and closed by my Master via an app.

I got one a couple of years ago and ended up gifting it to a friend who is a frequent self-bondage enthusiast. It doesn't connect to the internet, instead, the user (my friend) has to download an app (avail for iOS/android) that lets me grant him particular times when he can open the lock. So generally it's set so he can have a couple of hours of helplessness, BUT, needs the ability to: 

Get to and unlock his phone
Open the lock's app
Press a button on the lock and grasp it firmly enough to open it 

That eliminates many kinds of more restrictive bondage, but for his interests, it works okay.

I can also change the schedule remotely (a couple of times he's said something was more uncomfortable than he expected, so I gave him access, made sure he was unlocked, and set it back to the normal schedule.

I can also set up passcodes that can be used anytime in case he needs out, and I don't have time to mess with my phone; I just change that code next time.

As a plus, I will say it works well, though the actual setup is a little complicated - it's meant more for real estate sellers to grant access to agents who wish to show a property without giving out a code that everyone can use anytime.

The downside is that I lost the password for the email account it was linked to. (my bad, obviously) but this means it is now a brick. Still, got 2+ years of fun out of it, and it did work a lot better than the try-to-take-a-picture-of-a-code type arrangement.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Remote control padlock Anne 19 2,594 08 Mar 2024, 17:29
Last Post: Anne
Home automation with remote access isy 3 1,567 07 Jan 2021, 02:16
Last Post: isy
Raspberry Pi estim remote Max515 10 5,889 04 Aug 2020, 12:06
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: ltxrob (2) , no smile (1) , odddnine (1) , slaafruben (2) , Tinker D (1)