Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

inflatable anal plug
Super Long Anal Plug Inflatable Huge Butt Plug Vagina Anus Expansion Prostate Massage Ass Dilator Anal Sex Toys For Men Women
$42.05

shapewear
Sauna Body Shaper Pants Hot Sweat Effect Slimming High Waist Trainer Panties Short Shapewear Workout Gym Leggings Fitness Shorts
$9.62-4%

pvc stockings
PVC Leather Wetlook Sexy Stockings Night Club Knee High Socks Women Oil Shiny Stockings Sexy Lingerie Latex Hosiery
$8.46-39%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98-29%

msemis
Lyrical Dance Dress Girls Ballet Gymnastics Leotard Modern Contemporary Dancewear Rhinestone Backless Stage Performance Costume
$26.47-38%

remote app vibrator
App Bluetooth Remote Dildo Vibrator Panties Clitoris Stimulator Adult Women Sex Toys Tool Masturbators Vibrating Egg for Couple
$28.70

latex leotard
Sexy Men Colorful Faux Latex PU Bodysuit Cosplay Wetlook Maid Tights Zentai Full Body Cover Bodysuit Night Club Outfits Leotard
$116.55-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Rain fetish
There was some heavy rain yesterday night and I couldn't sleep so I decided to go out all dressed up and enjoy the rain. It was so nice feeling all wet and cold

I guess it was 2 am when the rain stopped, so I untied myself and went in. I didn't want to get undressed, but I could barely stand the coldness. Anyways, I took a quick warm shower and went to bed.

Have you ever discovered a fetish in a similar way? All by accident?
Not my cup of tea but it does give me an idea. A lot of ropes tend to expand when wet. Maybe you could experiment with a method that could use it?
(02 Sep 2021, 04:59 )Lancer Wrote: A lot of ropes tend to expand when wet.
Is that a good thing? I mean, if it expands then I should be able to escape right?
(02 Sep 2021, 23:28 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: it expands and changes the knot so it's harder to get out.
That's for sure.

Contributors: Lancer (1) , Like Ra (1) , PurpleVibes (2)