Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

FRRK
FRRK Inverted Urethral Chastity Cage with Pink Large Dildo for Men Creative Half Cock Lock Life Half Penis Adults Sex Toys
$15.12-19%

dildo chair
Female Masturbation Furniture Pleasure Sexual Chair Swing Elastic Chair No Vibrator For Women Toys For Women
$60.86-50%

hypnosis device
Handheld Sleep Device Mini Portable Sleep Aid Artifact Hypnosis Machine Micro-current Stimulation Pressure Relief 12 Levels
$8.29

armbinder
Sexy Handcuffs Collar Adult Games BDSM Fetish Armbinder Restraints Bondage Shackles Slave Sex Toys For Women Couples Sex Shop
$32.23

gjhond
4 Sizes Removable Stainless Steel Scrotum Pendant Ball Stretcher Metal Egg Training Ring Devices Cockring BB2-351
$154.88-50%

oil shiny bodycon
Women Oil Glossy Shiny Sexy Bodysuit Long Sleeve Bodycon Sport Short Open Crotch Leotard Erotic Lingerie Stockings Clubwear
$63.27-57%

leohex
LEOHEX Women Sexy Leggings One Piece Skin Bodysuit Cosplay Catsuit Playsuits Bodystocking Spandex Zentai Suit Overalls Jumpsuits
$133.09-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Rain fetish
There was some heavy rain yesterday night and I couldn't sleep so I decided to go out all dressed up and enjoy the rain. It was so nice feeling all wet and cold

I guess it was 2 am when the rain stopped, so I untied myself and went in. I didn't want to get undressed, but I could barely stand the coldness. Anyways, I took a quick warm shower and went to bed.

Have you ever discovered a fetish in a similar way? All by accident?
Not my cup of tea but it does give me an idea. A lot of ropes tend to expand when wet. Maybe you could experiment with a method that could use it?
(02 Sep 2021, 04:59 )Lancer Wrote: A lot of ropes tend to expand when wet.
Is that a good thing? I mean, if it expands then I should be able to escape right?
(02 Sep 2021, 23:28 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: it expands and changes the knot so it's harder to get out.
That's for sure.

Contributors: Lancer (1) , Like Ra (1) , PurpleVibes (2)