Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 New Bra Hot Fashion Diamond Lattice Mesh Splicing See-Through Sexy Lingerie Four-Piece Set Onlyfans
$30.21-55%

latex rubber handmade
Men's Sexy Transparent Latex Gummi Panties, Boxer Rubber Underpants, Handmade Shorts, RPM139
$66.53-28%

telescopic masturbator
Automatic Telescopic Male Masturbator Cup Sucking Vibrating Masturbation Machine Vagina Pusssy Blowjob Adult Sex Toys for Men
$52.49

electro stimulation device
Electric Stimulator Anal Dildo Expand Anus Vagina Device Body Massage Sex Products Electro Shock Anal Butt Plug Masturbator
$23.97-24%

leohex
LEOHEX 2022 Sexy Satin Glossy Leggings Trousers Glitter Stockings Shiny Japanese Ankle-Length Pants High Waist Tights Women
$62.90-50%

latex rubber fashion
Comemore Women's Pumps High Heeled Shoe Designer Sandals 2024 Summer Pointed Toe Hollow Women Shoes Fashion Leather Slingbacks
$26.02-25%

chastity 2021
2021 New Male Cock Cage Stainless Steel Penis Lock Metal Chastity Device Sex Toy For Men BDSM Chastity Belt Adult Game SEX shop
$16.58-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Leohex review
Also bought Leohex swimsuit for myself

leohex-swimsuit-22.png   

and Leohex pantyhose for my daughter (dark grey) and my wife (navy blue)

leohex-pantyhose-01.jpg   
Just had a shipment arrive. Sadly, the usual asian sizing rules apply. Interestingly, the most forgiving size-wise was the long-sleeved version; most of the others are a no-go either on hip diameter or torso length.

Fairly well made (not up to Realise standards) and the glossy fabric has a very nice handfeel.
Hm... Still awaiting mine... Very curious...
(29 Aug 2019, 02:44 )Like Ra Wrote: Just bought this Leohex leotard. Very curious...

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=35800]   [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=35801]   
The suit has just arrived! It's fantastic! Very silky! Fits perfectly! (I'm 175/73, ordered XL) But not shiny as I expected, but according to my wife, it looks like on the picture. I think it can show more shine under a direct flash light. Needs more experiments, but I like it aeady 😋
(23 Sep 2019, 14:34 )Like Ra Wrote:
(29 Aug 2019, 02:44 )Like Ra Wrote: Just bought this Leohex leotard. Very curious...

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=35800]   [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=35801]   
The suit has just arrived! It's fantastic! Very silky! Fits perfectly! (I'm 175/73, ordered XL) But not shiny as I expected, but according to my wife, it looks like on the picture. I think it can show more shine under a direct flash light. Needs more experiments, but I like it aeady 😋
any spare space in the XL size... or pretty much prefect at 175/73?
I suspect I know the answer! 😟
Nah, not for you, @ltxrob 😟 But I know what I will be wearing tonight 😊 Now I need to choose matching pantyhose for such a pyjama 😉
(30 Aug 2019, 15:36 )Like Ra Wrote: bought Leohex swimsuit for myself
Just arrived! Only tried it on - stretchy, rubbery-shiny, breathable, high leg cutouts, on a smallish side - I would prefer to have one size bigger. I'm 175/73 and I ordered XL. So, definitely not for the big guys, But it's fantastic!

(30 Aug 2019, 15:36 )Like Ra Wrote: and Leohex pantyhose for my daughter (dark grey) and my wife (navy blue)
And the pantyhose are nothing short of orgasmic!!! Shiny, VERY slippery, VERY silky!!!! I did not order for myself and only tried the tights I bought for my wife, and ... the best way to wear these pantyhose is on arms, because you will always have them in front of you, so you can touch, see, caress, smell, kiss, whatever this awesome material! My daughter is not at home, I wonder what she says 😋

Going to order more and for myself. And in all colours 😁 They are THAT good. Can't say if they stay in place or slide down - need to order my size (XL) first. What colour should I order? Pink? Blue? Maroon? 😋
I’d love to see you in Maroon! Tried to order Leohex from Alibaba but they flagged me as a “questionable” account and wanted several forms of ID so I’ll try eBay soon... 😟

Your description was an EOTD for me Ra. Thanks!
(11 Oct 2019, 22:59 )bondagetom1 Wrote: Tried to order Leohex from Alibaba but they flagged me as a “questionable” account
Try to order again later or from a different IP-address.

(11 Oct 2019, 22:59 )bondagetom1 Wrote: Your description was an EOTD for me Ra.
That was a strange mix of an erection of the anticipation and a pure not-erection-making tactile, sensory pleasure. Kinda dopamine surge not related to sexual arousal, like pleasure you get from listening to music or eating something delicious, I notice that more often nowadays. Do meditations work? 😁
(11 Oct 2019, 23:36 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Oct 2019, 22:59 )bondagetom1 Wrote: Tried to order Leohex from Alibaba but they flagged me as a “questionable” account
Try to order again later or from a different IP-address.

(11 Oct 2019, 22:59 )bondagetom1 Wrote: Your description was an EOTD for me Ra.
That was a strange mix of an erection of the anticipation and a pure not-erection-making tactile, sensory pleasure. Kinda dopamine surge not related to sexual arousal, like pleasure you get from listening to music or eating something delicious, I notice that more often nowadays. Do meditations work? 😁

Define "work..." 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Realise Swimsuits - long-term review Strappado 340 155,978 15 Feb 2024, 17:21
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (8) , bondagetom1 (5) , chaste4panties (1) , Christina (2) , Culmor (5) , egregious (1) , essanym (16) , FagMan (1) , helpless85 (1) , johngerners (1) , kenwaynguyen (3) , LeotardLover (22) , Like Ra (85) , ltxrob (9) , madjack (1) , Michael (1) , MIWSTIUS (33) , no smile (3) , silkerect (2) , spandextuffer (1) , Strappado (1) , subyasha (2) , thominhose (3) , Tinker D (5) , Trudytwoshoes (1) , Uncle (1) , unicast (13) , unlocal (1) , Will90MeeG (5) , Wolfboy1 (4) , wolford57 (1) , Zooy (3)