Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lip plump
Clear Jelly Plumping Lip Gloss Moisturizing Reduce Lip Fine Lines Oil Waterproof Liquid Lipstick Makeup Sexy Lips Tint Cosmetic
$2.67

arm binder
Women's Slimming Underwear Arm Shapers Posture Back Corset Binder Chest Compression Sleeves Posture Corrector Shapewear Tops
$28.27-40%

sexy
Ellolace Sensual Romantic Lingeries Transparent Lace Embroidery Hot Girl Underwear See Through Lace Set Half Cup Push Up Outfit
$14.81

latex swimsuit
Nature Latex Catsuit Women Rubber Swimsuit Zentai with Back Zip Unitard Sexy Women Kig Swimsuit
$95.46-23%

prostate stimulation
Vibrating Anal Plug Prostate Massager Butt Plug Gay Sex Products Dildo Stimulator Adult Sex Toys For Men And Women Sex Shop
$38.94

latex rubber handmade
Disposable Fingertips Protector Durable Gloves Wood Stir Bar Blue Latex Gloves For Epoxy Resin Handmade Jewelry DIY Tool
$4.77-29%

msemis
Womens Rhinestone Figure Skating Costume Latin Rumba Salsa Tango Dress Dancewear Gymnatics Ballet Lyrical Dance Waltz Dress
$16.26-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay
(13 Apr 2021, 18:59 )Tinker D Wrote: At this time, I’m 100% mobile.
Where I’m living at has no internet or is so weak that even my mobile has a hard time picking up any signal.

I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable but is it because of the fire?
Ok, that I would very much like to see.
I’m thinking on a pair of 2x4 and a pair of bolts and some rings.
But I would to see what you came up with.
(21 Nov 2021, 15:25 )sweetrubber Wrote: I am looking for an inflatable butt plug and saw this:
FST Expand Inflatable Anal Plug, Oversized Enema Training Butt Plug Anal Sex Toy for Men Women Beginners
It is not very expensive and was thinking of getting it.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SBY...UEOB&psc=1
Does any have experience using it and if so did it work?

I have one and I just love it soooo much.  Very comfortable, sit compatible

The trick to get it in is to insert it without the needle inserted.  You just put some lube on it, hold it with 3 fingers just below the ball and pop it inside. 

Mine does not leak any air and I cam hold it for several hours with 3 pumps, a couple with 4 or 5.  More is for shorter time of play for me.

And to remove it, you let the air out, hold the base and push a little like you poop while you pull a little on it.  But after a long wear, removing it above the toilet is a good idea  😉
(21 Nov 2021, 21:39 )no smile Wrote:
(21 Nov 2021, 15:25 )sweetrubber Wrote: I am looking for an inflatable butt plug and saw this:
FST Expand Inflatable Anal Plug, Oversized Enema Training Butt Plug Anal Sex Toy for Men Women Beginners
It is not very expensive and was thinking of getting it.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SBY...UEOB&psc=1
Does any have experience using it and if so did it work?

I have one and I just love it soooo much.  Very comfortable, sit compatible

The trick to get it in is to insert it without the needle inserted.  You just put some lube on it, hold it with 3 fingers just below the ball and pop it inside. 

Mine does not leak any air and I cam hold it for several hours with 3 pumps, a couple with 4 or 5.  More is for shorter time of play for me.

And to remove it, you let the air out, hold the base and push a little like you poop while you pull a little on it.  But after a long wear, removing it above the toilet is a good idea  😉

Thank you for the tips and information. I have a feeling I am going to like it a lot.
Have a look here as well: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid39017
(21 Nov 2021, 21:36 )Lancer Wrote:
(13 Apr 2021, 18:59 )Tinker D Wrote: At this time, I’m 100% mobile.
Where I’m living at has no internet or is so weak that even my mobile has a hard time picking up any signal.

I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable but is it because of the fire?

Yes. I have learned that nowhere is safe anymore.
Ok, I bought one of these and it showed up today.
I love it. Real nice toy for me to play with.
But how do you get it in ?
The tip is easy, but the bulb is a whole different story. Deflated? Nope. Partly inflated? Nope, that’s a negative right there.
Grrrr...... Twisting it like a corkscrew? Haven’t tried that yet.

Anyone have any ideas ??? I would love to hear them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 F937789A-727B-4460-8888-1ECD71CAA315.png   
Well, it’s in.
Took a bit of doing, but the plug is in.
Feels a bit weird but I only pumped up to 3 pumps.
Now I feel that I need to poop. But can’t.
(22 Nov 2021, 00:15 )Like Ra Wrote:
Have a look here as well: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid39017

I purchased this item and it works well.
I didn't find a similar thread, so starting this. I would recommend this plugs, they're seams like 100% silicon (checked it with flame method), soft and comfortable for long term.

Now I'm searching for 100% silicon dildos. From AliExpress

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
E-stim Plugs Vacbedbound 7 2,262 04 Jun 2021, 12:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Vibrators Like Ra 7 10,410 29 Jul 2015, 17:00
Last Post: Leanne12
Inflatable plugs Like Ra 6 12,538 17 Jun 2015, 16:20
Last Post: rubberspares
Best material for long-term wear, PLUGS gunz 4 5,036 21 Dec 2014, 02:59
Last Post: gunz
Penis Plugs and Sounds madjack 16 15,305 14 Jun 2013, 00:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: alphahawk (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , egregious (12) , essanym (6) , FagMan (2) , herrpee (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , kor faeron (1) , krypton85 (2) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (146) , ltxrob (17) , madjack (22) , Max515 (2) , no smile (5) , pixie (2) , Pseudo_Sissy (3) , sweetrubber (4) , Tights (1) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (65) , tvwatcher (1) , Vacbedbound (4) , Vixien (17) , Zooy (3)