Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zlatameer
Black Latex Women Men Mask Headpiece Fetish Hood with Overhead Hole (No Hair) Handmade Costumes S-LM266
$32.54-5%

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone Whole Bodysuit for Crossdresser Costumes Male to Female Drag Queen Crossdressing Shemale Fetish
$1694.00-54%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

Bitysie
Bitysie Skin Fabric One Piece Swimsuit Transparent In Water With High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Suit Spa Suit Buttock
$275.12

oil encasement
Unisex 1D Oil Shine Totally Encased Long Sleeve Shirt Bodysuit Women with Thin and Sexy Stockings Material Men
$9.41

leohex
LEOHEX Sexy Matte Front Zipper Leotards Sleeveless Bodysuit High Cut Women Swimsuits Japanese Bathing Suits One Piece Swimwear
$84.68-54%

bondage hood
Unisex Women Mens Full Face Mask Fetish Cosplay Bondage Hood for Adult Halloween Bar Party Games Leather Drawstring Mask Hood
$15.48-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay
(10 Dec 2021, 09:16 )kor faeron Wrote: I didn't find a similar thread
This is the one 😉
(10 Dec 2021, 09:16 )kor faeron Wrote: I didn't find a similar thread, so starting this. I would recommend this plugs, they're seams like 100% silicon (checked it with flame method), soft and comfortable for long term.

Now I'm searching for 100% silicon dildos. From AliExpress

I have a few of those... quick review here
And something new again: Inflatable flower butt plug in Shenzhen Adult Store

11 cm is A LOT and can not be easily removed without deflation.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 inflatable_plug-12.jpg     inflatable_plug-13.jpg     inflatable_plug-14.jpg     inflatable_plug-15.jpg     inflatable_plug-16.jpg     inflatable_plug-17.jpg     inflatable_plug-18.jpg   
(20 Sep 2022, 23:10 )Like Ra Wrote: And something new again: Inflatable flower butt plug in Shenzhen Adult Store

11 cm is A LOT and can not be easily removed without deflation.
It looks interesting, but from the pictures I think the stem may be a little short to be comfortable.
I got one of these https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DmFle8X

(not from that supplier, but it's the same item)

I do not recommend this as the TENS signal strength I get from it is very low. It's like a weak tickling sensation & about 25% of what I would usually use even when the controller is set to max. It's not the controller either as I tried all 4 of the ones I own.

Which is a great shame, as the material and design is great & it's easy to clean with the electrodes being moulded in.
(13 Feb 2020, 20:49 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Feb 2020, 20:28 )Tinker D Wrote: This plug not Available on ebay.
Which one? This?  inflatable rubber plug with a metal ball inside  It's available on Ali.

Bringing this one back from the past...
If you have one, have you tried connecting a string/ribbon to the base, insert, inflate so it can't be pulled out easily.
Now pull and release the ribbon & the internal ball gets pinged around inside you.

When I get the chance I'm going to explore this further and see if it can be used as a fun anchor point for bondage.
(02 Feb 2023, 16:27 )egregious Wrote:
(13 Feb 2020, 20:49 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Feb 2020, 20:28 )Tinker D Wrote: This plug not Available on ebay.
Which one? This?  inflatable rubber plug with a metal ball inside  It's available on Ali.

Bringing this one back from the past...
If you have one, have you tried connecting a string/ribbon to the base, insert, inflate so it can't be pulled out easily.
Now pull and release the ribbon & the internal ball gets pinged around inside you.

When I get the chance I'm going to explore this further and see if it can be used as a fun anchor point for bondage.
Interesting idea. The balls in these are so light that even if it's moving about when the plug is inflated I can't feel it over the pressure aeady applied by the inflated plug. Maybe the extra momentum from a good tug would be enough to counter this.
(02 Feb 2023, 21:52 )pixie Wrote: The balls in these are so light that even if it's moving about when the plug is inflated I can't feel it over the pressure aeady applied by the inflated plug.
What about jogging?
(02 Feb 2023, 22:03 )Like Ra Wrote: What about jogging?
Have not tried with inflatable plug. Have done a short 'trial' distance with a rigid plug that has two balls (in separate compartments) but sensation kind of got lost amongst all the others. A brisk walking pace was better. Again I think this is due to the weight of the ball.
(03 Feb 2023, 00:04 )pixie Wrote:
(02 Feb 2023, 22:03 )Like Ra Wrote: What about jogging?
Have not tried with inflatable plug. Have done a short 'trial' distance with a rigid plug that has two balls (in separate compartments) but sensation kind of got lost amongst all the others. A brisk walking pace was better. Again I think this is due to the weight of the ball.

With inflatable one, pixie is correct, too big & ball can't really be felt unless you do something that makes it move with force.
It almost works best when the inflation is only 2 pumps.
Walking up stairs works.
And to some degree, sitting on a dining chair and wiggling side to side fairly quickly does too.
But sensation is more a gentle reminder, not earth shattering.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
E-stim Plugs Vacbedbound 7 2,265 04 Jun 2021, 12:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Vibrators Like Ra 7 10,415 29 Jul 2015, 17:00
Last Post: Leanne12
Inflatable plugs Like Ra 6 12,543 17 Jun 2015, 16:20
Last Post: rubberspares
Best material for long-term wear, PLUGS gunz 4 5,039 21 Dec 2014, 02:59
Last Post: gunz
Penis Plugs and Sounds madjack 16 15,308 14 Jun 2013, 00:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: alphahawk (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , egregious (12) , essanym (6) , FagMan (2) , herrpee (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , kor faeron (1) , krypton85 (2) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (146) , ltxrob (17) , madjack (22) , Max515 (2) , no smile (5) , pixie (2) , Pseudo_Sissy (3) , sweetrubber (4) , Tights (1) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (65) , tvwatcher (1) , Vacbedbound (4) , Vixien (17) , Zooy (3)