Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress
Women Ankle Boots Heels Leather Winter Shoes Lace Up Zipper Platform Pumps Crossdresser Sissy Men Boots US Size 4.4-15
$477.72-35%

ballet high heels
1 10PCS Silicone Toe Sleeve Foot Protection Ballet High Heels Hallux Valgus Gel Protective Protector Care Tool Massge Toe Pad
$71.41

latex fetish
Latex Fetish Hood Sexy Rubber Mask with Red Mouth Long Nose Tube Back Zipper Handmade
$32.65-20%

Bitysie
Bitysie T-Shaped One Piece Pharfaite Highneck Transparent In Water High Leg Cut Leotard See Throug Sexual Women Bathing Costume
$263.51

masturbator
SxZeiry 2.5kg High quality male 4.5kg sex toy silicone vagina anal 2-hole sex masturbation doll male penis attachment adult
$60.50-47%

sissy femboy
Gay Sissy Underwear Feminization Men Lace Thong Femboy Panties Elephant Nose Penis Sheath Lingerie Male See Through Underpants
$6.27

speerise
Speerise Children's Ballet Costumes Kids Long Sleeve Dance Bodysuit Gymnastics Leotard for Girls балет Ballet Tutu Dancerwear
$130.67-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay
That's true, but I'm afraid of fully expeling it out.
Hm....some stretchy , nylon panties over ...or ....😉

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(11 Nov 2020, 22:38 )Vixien Wrote: ...or ....😉
... crotch rope ... 😊
Expensive little things, aren’t they?
(11 Nov 2020, 23:03 )Tinker D Wrote: Expensive little things, aren’t they?
Everything is around 14 euros. For remotely controlled toys it's not THAT much. If you buy a dozen of different devices (and shiny swimsuits and pantyhose 😋), then yes, that's going to be pricey...
I was following some of the links above and discovered this remote control inflatable plug!

H43cc34989499410d8148db3f90626c2aJ.webp       H2911a72cfb0e40dfb78a196c948ae406e.webp     

The remote inflation and vibration is very interesting and conjures up a whole new bunch of fantasies.

I was slightly alarmed that they made a big thing about the device being "...explosion proof.."  Shok  Though if I was all tied up and helpless I guess that would be a big plus!!!

Enjoy

MJ
Was about to post this plug as well 😁 I'm thinking about using it as a gag 😉 Ever had a vibrator in your throat? 😋
Well ive recently bought one of these...

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_A9Nw8s

image_2020-11-14_085832.png   

Got the 40cm one as I know i can handle the widest part, figured mega depth was enough of a challenge all on it own.
now just to wait for it to arrive in the next 2 weeks or so  Blush
(14 Nov 2020, 10:00 )ltxrob Wrote: Well ive recently bought one of these...
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_A9Nw8s
I was always curious about these plugs. And I would also go for 40cm 😊
(13 Nov 2020, 12:29 )madjack Wrote: I was following some of the links above and discovered this remote control inflatable plug!

The remote inflation and vibration is very interesting and conjures up a whole new bunch of fantasies.

I was slightly alarmed that they made a big thing about the device being "...explosion proof.."  Shok  Though if I was all tied up and helpless I guess that would be a big plus!!!

I actually have one of these and the "explosion proof" bit is because there's a limiter that turns off the pump after a certain amount of time. It gets around 2.5" wide at most, which still isn't something to sneeze at. Add in the vibrator function not being "dissipated" by the abundance of air like I've experienced in other vibrating inflatables, and it can get to be quite the ride.

I've not gotten to try it in an actual bondage scenario yet. All I've gotten to do is ride it out fully inflated and buzzing on the 5th setting with a crotch rope at most, and I actually ended up climaxing twice within 30 minutes. Was struggling to stay standing over the toilet afterwards, but probably because the remote was in another room and this thing just kept going after I was completely empty.

I'm admittedly kinda nervous as to what it will do in an actual scenario. It's real hard (hur) for me to climax when I'm just going at it vanilla (because I've managed to spoil myself with many many toys), so the fact I went off twice under arguably the worst circumstances really says something.

...unlike me afterwards who couldn't process human language for a few minutes.
(14 Nov 2020, 18:55 )Lucas Gryvon Wrote: All I've gotten to do is ride it out fully inflated and buzzing on the 5th setting with a crotch rope at most, and I actually ended up climaxing twice within 30 minutes.
. . .
...unlike me afterwards who couldn't process human language for a few minutes.
Can you have any better ad campaign? Give me two! 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
E-stim Plugs Vacbedbound 7 2,259 04 Jun 2021, 12:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Vibrators Like Ra 7 10,405 29 Jul 2015, 17:00
Last Post: Leanne12
Inflatable plugs Like Ra 6 12,536 17 Jun 2015, 16:20
Last Post: rubberspares
Best material for long-term wear, PLUGS gunz 4 5,028 21 Dec 2014, 02:59
Last Post: gunz
Penis Plugs and Sounds madjack 16 15,299 14 Jun 2013, 00:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: alphahawk (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , egregious (12) , essanym (6) , FagMan (2) , herrpee (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , kor faeron (1) , krypton85 (2) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (146) , ltxrob (17) , madjack (22) , Max515 (2) , no smile (5) , pixie (2) , Pseudo_Sissy (3) , sweetrubber (4) , Tights (1) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (65) , tvwatcher (1) , Vacbedbound (4) , Vixien (17) , Zooy (3)