Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lip plump
New Clear Lip Gloss Fashion Crystal Jelly Moisturizing Lip Oil NonSticky Sexy Plumping Gloss Lip Lipstick Makeup Lip Care Tool
$8.98

high waist faux leather
High Waist Faux Leather Leggings Women Thick Non See-through PU Leggings Sexy Hip Push Up Slim Pants Fitness Panties Butt Lifter
$8.57-1%

rubber latex dress
Women Sexy Club PU Leather Clubwear Black Clothes Latex Faux Leather Rubber Fetish Dress Mini Pleated Dress A-Line Gowns XXL
$34.53-28%

anime fetish
Oiled Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Gloves Male To Female Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Fetish Gloves
$180.29

shiny stockings
Cute Dots Pantyhose Aurora Series Oil Shiny Party Stockings Women Sexy Open Crotch Skinny Leg Tights Hot Pole Dance Clubwear
$7.45-2%

electro stimulation device
USB Charging Electric Shock Cock Cage Scrotum Sleeve Male Chastity Device Electro Stimulation Anal Plug Nipple Clamp SM Sex Toy
$3.06-1%

ladyboy
Silicone Half Body Fake Boobs With Arm Realistic Breast Form D Cup For Crossdresser Transvestite Closet Queen Sissy Ladyboy
$383.57-28%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
ā‚¬69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay
 564341433765258174.jpg   

Found through the sidebar on ali:

App lockable buttplug

Is also available with attachable furry tail and attachable chainĀ  šŸ˜
(15 Nov 2020, 16:46 )jtr765 Wrote: App lockable buttplug

I assume if the battery goes flat, you're stuck sitting near a usb charger or dragging around an extension cord.Ā  Good thing Chinese batteries are known for being reliable šŸ˜
The max diameter is 55mm, you do not need any apps to take it out šŸ˜
(13 Feb 2020, 13:28 )egregious Wrote:
(24 Dec 2019, 03:40 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: This inflatable rubber plug with a metal ball inside is rave-reviewed! he buyers mention inescapability of the plug when inflated, and interesting sensations from the ball, especially when going up&down the stairs šŸ˜‹

Hi Ra, I got one of these in the post christmas sale & its quite good.

Like the reviews say, there is no solid core, so its a bit fiddly to insert.
Also tricky to get the needle into the base in order to inflate it.

But unlike other solid core plugs I have, you only need to pump it about 5 times and it becomes quite difficult to remove.

It does feel surprisingly big for just a few pumps (if you know what I mean) and 10 pumps makes me feel uncomfortably full.

The ball is effective while moving about. Also while wiggling side to side while sitting.
Not much with forward backward motion. Doesn't seem as effective if I'm lying down & wriggling about - so not optimal for 'tied to bed' scenarios

Base (T) is very flexible, but havn't had any problems with it & makes it comfortable. I have even done a couple of miles cycling with it in.

Its best for wearing out under normal clothes

Hope that helps anyone who was looking at it.

Any longer term review? Ā 
How much long does it stays inflated?

I find this plug quite attractive...
I'm searching for a plug wearable outside for a couple of hours and being able to sit with it. Ā (I have aĀ dorcel plug with metal ball inside and a round diamond base shapeĀ but the baseĀ hurts with time because of the friction on theĀ buttocks.)
(28 Dec 2020, 13:07 )noĀ smile Wrote:
(13 Feb 2020, 13:28 )egregious Wrote:
(24 Dec 2019, 03:40 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: This inflatable rubber plug with a metal ball inside is rave-reviewed! he buyers mention inescapability of the plug when inflated, and interesting sensations from the ball, especially when going up&down the stairs šŸ˜‹

Hi Ra, I got one of these in the post christmas sale & its quite good.

Like the reviews say, there is no solid core, so its a bit fiddly to insert.
Also tricky to get the needle into the base in order to inflate it.

But unlike other solid core plugs I have, you only need to pump it about 5 times and it becomes quite difficult to remove.

It does feel surprisingly big for just a few pumps (if you know what I mean) and 10 pumps makes me feel uncomfortably full.

The ball is effective while moving about. Also while wiggling side to side while sitting.
Not much with forward backward motion. Doesn't seem as effective if I'm lying down & wriggling about - so not optimal for 'tied to bed' scenarios

Base (T) is very flexible, but havn't had any problems with it & makes it comfortable. I have even done a couple of miles cycling with it in.

Its best for wearing out under normal clothes

Hope that helps anyone who was looking at it.

Any longer term review? Ā 
How much long does it stays inflated?

I find this plug quite attractive...
I'm searching for a plug wearable outside for a couple of hours and being able to sit with it. Ā (I have aĀ dorcel plug with metal ball inside and a round diamond base shapeĀ but the baseĀ hurts with time because of the friction on theĀ buttocks.)

Ok, so mine is still going, but you do have to be careful when inserting the needle.
It seems to keep its pressure ok - like overnight.

The position of the metal ring at the base is quite important. Obviously you move it a bit when cleaning, but I also found it can be used as emergency release if you move it up towards the bulb part too.

I also have a fixed size plug with a rubber sucker round base. I overcame the discomfort of the base by curling the sides round to make it more of a T base & securing with electrical tape.Ā  Just a bit of a pain to remove tape for cleaning & re tape before use
Nice, thanks for the answer. Sin I saw several negative comments, this is more positive and I feel like I'll take a test...

My round base plug is just rigid so I can't roll it but nice idea. You could maybe make a latex band of the right size to replace the tape? You could probably even glue it to your base...
(01 Jan 2021, 21:28 )noĀ smile Wrote: Nice, thanks for the answer.Ā  Sin I saw several negative comments, this is more positive and I feel like I'll take a test...

My round base plug is just rigid so I can't roll it but nice idea.Ā  You could maybe make a latex band of the right size to replace the tape?Ā  You could probably even glue it to your base...

Fyi, the plug I have with round base that I tape up is one of these:
large internal ball butt plug
But it's more of a medium size if you ask me.

As to the inflatable one, you do have to be careful with it, I can see how it could easily be damaged when I setting the needle.
(01 Jan 2021, 23:13 )egregious Wrote: Fyi, the plug I have with round base that I tape up is one of these:
can you feel the ball when moving around?

I recently got a snug plug 3 that has two weighted balls in it one above the other, but the movement is so slight its barely noticeable šŸ˜Ÿ
(02 Jan 2021, 09:18 )ltxrob Wrote:
(01 Jan 2021, 23:13 )egregious Wrote: Fyi, the plug I have with round base that I tape up is one of these:

I recently got a snug plug 3 that has two weighted balls in it one above the other, but the movement is so slight its barely noticeable šŸ˜Ÿ

Well, they don't do much unless you move.
Walking up/down stairs is effective, or you have sort of sit & wiggle your arse about šŸ˜„
(03 Jan 2021, 19:37 )egregious Wrote:
(02 Jan 2021, 09:18 )ltxrob Wrote:

Well, they don't do much unless you move.
Walking up/down stairs is effective, or you have sort of sit & wiggle your arse about šŸ˜„

same with the snug plug... but the balls only move 2mm maybe...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
E-stim Plugs Vacbedbound 7 2,259 04 Jun 2021, 12:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Vibrators Like Ra 7 10,402 29 Jul 2015, 17:00
Last Post: Leanne12
Inflatable plugs Like Ra 6 12,536 17 Jun 2015, 16:20
Last Post: rubberspares
Best material for long-term wear, PLUGS gunz 4 5,027 21 Dec 2014, 02:59
Last Post: gunz
Penis Plugs and Sounds madjack 16 15,296 14 Jun 2013, 00:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: alphahawk (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , egregious (12) , essanym (6) , FagMan (2) , herrpee (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , kor faeron (1) , krypton85 (2) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (146) , ltxrob (17) , madjack (22) , Max515 (2) , no smile (5) , pixie (2) , Pseudo_Sissy (3) , sweetrubber (4) , Tights (1) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (65) , tvwatcher (1) , Vacbedbound (4) , Vixien (17) , Zooy (3)