Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2024 chastity
2024 New Stainless Steel Male Flat Chastity Cage Ladyboy Penis Locking Cock Cage Ascetic Sexy Toys Adult Erotic Men's Products
$69.41-44%

latex catsuit
New Sexy Wetlook PVC Latex Bodysuit For Women Double Zipper Open Crotch Nightclub Dance Wear Leather Lingerie Catsuit
$82.05

larpgears
Latex Mask Rubber Full Enclosure Hood Rubber Hood with Eyeshade and Gag eyes cover and mouth Gags with back zipper
$48.40-17%

transparent swimsuit
Sexy Women Mesh Swimsuits Thongs And G Strings Transparent Swimwear Mini Micro Bikini Panties Tanga Erotic Lingerie Bathingsuits
$14.23

mouth gag
Dental Implant Adjustable Mouth Opener Gag Whitehead 13cm Length Stainless Steel Sand Blasting Teeth Whitening Retractor Tool
$46.58

vac-u-lock machine
ROUGH BEAST Silicone Animal Dildo for Sex Machine Quick Plug/Vac-u-lock Masturbation Machine Attachment for Women Anal Game Toys
$60.54-48%

oil shiny bodycon
Sexy Women Deep V Neck Bodycon Micro Mini Dress Sheer See Through Oil Gloosy Tight Dress Female Shiny Exotic Hip Up Dress
$25.63-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay
(03 Apr 2019, 22:15 )essanym Wrote:
(03 Apr 2019, 20:40 )alphahawk Wrote: Here is a interesting design

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Newest-D...31422.html

I've seen those, they make me think they would pinch a fold of skin while closing up.  Not sure I would ever be able to trust such a thing though I'd be lying if I said it didn't pique my interest.

Same here.
We aeady had discussion about that issue.
Also, what if lock fail ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Vacuum Penis pump Auction. $1 at the moment.

penis_pump-01.jpg   
I think this 5-way vibrator with 12 modes can be used for forced orgasm scenarios. Just glue it to your dick 😋

5x-vibrator-01.jpg     5x-vibrator-02.jpg     5x-vibrator-03.jpg   

Reviews are very positive.
Not sure where to post this bulge enhancer:

bulge-enhancer-01.jpg     bulge-enhancer-02.jpg     bulge-enhancer-03.jpg     bulge-enhancer-04.jpg   
(07 Aug 2019, 01:05 )Like Ra Wrote: I think this 5-way vibrator with 12 modes can be used for forced orgasm scenarios. Just glue it to your dick [Image: tongue.gif]

I would use something like this if I weren't aeady accustomed to much stronger toys. When you get 2 (ore more) vibrators going near each other at slightly different speeds, you end up with interesting resonance and interference patterns in the vibrations which can feel awesome.
(07 Aug 2019, 02:55 )essanym Wrote: I would use something like this if I weren't aeady accustomed to much stronger toys.
Depends on what you would like to achieve. For example, a constant stimulation that keeps you on the edge. With the proper hard/software the effects can be quite spectacular - like circular waves, or vibrations that feel like rotation.

In the reviews they say that they reached the first orgasm in between 30 and 60 seconds.
Did anyone try a plug with an internal moving weight? Like this one? Sex-Toys-Anal-Plug-in-silicone-nero-Backdoor-Friend-Large-Sexy-Dildo-Falli-Butt

How does it feel? Exciting or annoying? Both?
(09 Aug 2019, 16:40 )Max515 Wrote: Did anyone try a plug with an internal moving weight? Like this one? Sex-Toys-Anal-Plug-in-silicone-nero-Backdoor-Friend-Large-Sexy-Dildo-Falli-Butt

How does it feel? Exciting or annoying? Both?
I 've try with balls, containing smaller metal  balls. No effect at all

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

I have a plug with moving ball that I got from Lovehoney a couple of years ago.
Got a large & a medium. But only use the large & it's what I would call medium.

I like the long narrow neck on it, makes it comfortable for wearing all day without any problems of it slipping out.
As to the effect of the ball, it's quite subtle & obviously you need to be moving. Best effects are running up/downstairs.

The other thing I do is use electrical tape on the base to roll the sucker into a tube like a T end for improved comfort

Hope that helps
This inflatable rubber plug with a metal ball inside is rave-reviewed! he buyers mention inescapability of the plug when inflated, and interesting sensations from the ball, especially when going up&down the stairs 😋

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 inflatable_plug-11.jpg     inflatable_plug-10.jpg     inflatable_plug-09.jpg     inflatable_plug-08.jpg     inflatable_plug-05.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
E-stim Plugs Vacbedbound 7 2,265 04 Jun 2021, 12:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Vibrators Like Ra 7 10,415 29 Jul 2015, 17:00
Last Post: Leanne12
Inflatable plugs Like Ra 6 12,543 17 Jun 2015, 16:20
Last Post: rubberspares
Best material for long-term wear, PLUGS gunz 4 5,039 21 Dec 2014, 02:59
Last Post: gunz
Penis Plugs and Sounds madjack 16 15,307 14 Jun 2013, 00:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: alphahawk (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , egregious (12) , essanym (6) , FagMan (2) , herrpee (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , kor faeron (1) , krypton85 (2) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (146) , ltxrob (17) , madjack (22) , Max515 (2) , no smile (5) , pixie (2) , Pseudo_Sissy (3) , sweetrubber (4) , Tights (1) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (65) , tvwatcher (1) , Vacbedbound (4) , Vixien (17) , Zooy (3)