Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nose hook bondage
Open Mouth Gag With Nose Hook Slave Collar Stainless Steel Clip Plug Leather Harness Bondage Restraints Bdsm Adult Toy Sex Games
$16.24-29%

bondage corset
Erotic Mask Sex Products Erotic Toys For Adult BDSM Kit Sex Bondage PU Leather Set Handcuffs Collar Corset Thigh Ring Sex Toys
$41.42

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Cunnilingus Ejaculation Delay Ring Flesh Cup Penis Vibrator Sex Dooll For Men Adults Only Toys 18+ Erection Anal Hook Toys
$52.97-32%

anal balls
Anus Backyard Beads Anal Balls Long Anal Plug With Suction Cup Prostata Massage Butt Plug Sex Toys for Women Men Adults Products
$48.94

thierry bondage
Thierry Adjustable Erotic PU Leather Handcuffs Wrist Ankle Cuffs Bondage Restraints Adult Games BDSM Sex Toys Exotic Accessories
$9.61

bondage suit
YSJBM Erotic Bundle Suit with Fetish Restraint Body Harness Silk Rope for Couple BDSM Bondage Handcuff Collar Sex Toys
$9.53-50%

suspension bondage
Spider Web 2 Stainless Steel Japanese Shibari Ring Suspension Bondage Gear Accessories Chastity Device BDSM Game Sex Toys 11
$102.37-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay
And another temptation! Superlong soft butt-plugs! Or, rather, butt-snakes 😁 I'm thinking about the golden 50cm version. Thoughts?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 very_long_butt-plug-12.jpg     very_long_butt-plug-13.jpg     very_long_butt-plug-14.jpg     very_long_butt-plug-08.jpg     very_long_butt-plug-09.jpg     very_long_butt-plug-10.jpg     very_long_butt-plug-11.jpg     very_long_butt-plug-02.jpg     very_long_butt-plug-03.jpg     very_long_butt-plug-04.jpg     very_long_butt-plug-05.jpg     very_long_butt-plug-07.jpg     very_long_butt-plug-01.jpg   
I like! Some day I'll try one...😊
(11 Feb 2020, 23:42 )Like Ra Wrote: And another temptation! Superlong soft butt-plugs! Or, rather, butt-snakes 😁 I'm thinking about the golden 50cm version. Thoughts?

ive added one of those to my basket so many times, but never pulled the plug (pun intended) on the order.
(24 Dec 2019, 03:40 )Like Ra Wrote: This inflatable rubber plug with a metal ball inside is rave-reviewed! he buyers mention inescapability of the plug when inflated, and interesting sensations from the ball, especially when going up&down the stairs 😋

Hi Ra, I got one of these in the post christmas sale & its quite good.

Like the reviews say, there is no solid core, so its a bit fiddly to insert.
Also tricky to get the needle into the base in order to inflate it.

But unlike other solid core plugs I have, you only need to pump it about 5 times and it becomes quite difficult to remove.

It does feel surprisingly big for just a few pumps (if you know what I mean) and 10 pumps makes me feel uncomfortably full.

The ball is effective while moving about. Also while wiggling side to side while sitting.
Not much with forward backward motion. Doesn't seem as effective if I'm lying down & wriggling about - so not optimal for 'tied to bed' scenarios

Base (T) is very flexible, but havn't had any problems with it & makes it comfortable. I have even done a couple of miles cycling with it in.

Its best for wearing out under normal clothes

Hope that helps anyone who was looking at it.
(13 Feb 2020, 13:28 )egregious Wrote: there is no solid core, so its a bit fiddly to insert.
Also tricky to get the needle into the base in order to inflate it.
Yes, that was my guess. I was wondering if it's not too tricky 😁

(13 Feb 2020, 13:28 )egregious Wrote: Hope that helps anyone who was looking at it.
Yes, it does! Thanks!

Now I wonder if it's possible to use such plug as a gag. Imagine the internal ball moving towards your throat 😈
This plug not Available on ebay.

Love to have one.
(13 Feb 2020, 20:28 )Tinker D Wrote: This plug not Available on ebay.
Which one? This? inflatable rubber plug with a metal ball inside It's available on Ali.
I don’t do Ali.
And yes, the one with the ball
(14 Feb 2020, 00:45 )Tinker D Wrote: I don’t do Ali.
Just do it! ™ 😉
(11 Feb 2020, 23:42 )Like Ra Wrote: And another temptation! Superlong soft butt-plugs! Or, rather, butt-snakes 😁 I'm thinking about the golden 50cm version. Thoughts?

Lots of thoughts! All of them very naughty!!!  😁

Very tempted by the longer lengths - just the usual trepidation about delivery and the risk of having to explain a very strange parcel!!!

Anyone out there got one of these and able to report on their experiences?

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
E-stim Plugs Vacbedbound 7 2,251 04 Jun 2021, 12:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Vibrators Like Ra 7 10,389 29 Jul 2015, 17:00
Last Post: Leanne12
Inflatable plugs Like Ra 6 12,533 17 Jun 2015, 16:20
Last Post: rubberspares
Best material for long-term wear, PLUGS gunz 4 5,013 21 Dec 2014, 02:59
Last Post: gunz
Penis Plugs and Sounds madjack 16 15,290 14 Jun 2013, 00:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: alphahawk (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , egregious (12) , essanym (6) , FagMan (2) , herrpee (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , kor faeron (1) , krypton85 (2) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (146) , ltxrob (17) , madjack (22) , Max515 (2) , no smile (5) , pixie (2) , Pseudo_Sissy (3) , sweetrubber (4) , Tights (1) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (65) , tvwatcher (1) , Vacbedbound (4) , Vixien (17) , Zooy (3)