Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

SXXY
Penis Sleeve Cock Sleeve Penis Extender Adult Sex Toys for Men Reusable Enlargement Soft Silicone Realistic SXXY-8108
$168.67

latex swimsuit
Latex/Rubber/Fetish/Catsuit/Costume/Masquerade/sexy/party/blue bra swimsuit suit party
$42.35-10%

ballet high heels
RHBJ Toe Sleeves Gel Sock Pads Forefoot Silicone Pointe Toe Cover Pain Protector High Heels Gel Pads for Feet Ballet Foot Care
$6.61-50%

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Shock Kit Anal Plug Vibrator Masturbator Electro Pulse Prostate Stimulator Penis Ring Medical Themed Sex Toys For Men
$30.98-50%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Fun Flirting Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$42.35-10%

XCKNY
XCKNY Satin silky dress sexy tight Crew neck vest skirt long sleeve umbrella dress glossy skirt party dress leotard Beach skirt
$68.44-27%

hormone female
Estrogen Relief Cream for Women Menopause Balancing Hormone Levels Reducing Fatigue Hot Flashes Mood Swings Treatment
$7.02-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Phytoestrogens and magic herbs
O! Look at that: Aguaje Extract Pueraria Mirifica Maca Saw Palmetto Red Clover Wild Yam

Quote:This listing is for capsules of pure & high quality standardized extracts of :

Aguaje Fruit 10:1 Extract
blended with Pueraria Mirifica 10:1 Extract,
Maca Root Extract 12:1,
Saw Palmetto Berry Extract, 50% Fatty Acids & Sterols,
Red Clover Extract , 20% Isoflavones,
Wild Yam Root 10:1 Extract containing Diosgenine,
Fenugreek Seed Extract , 50% Saponins,
Fennel Seed 10:1 Extract,
Dong Quai Root 20:1 Extract containing 1% Ligustilide, 0.1% - 0.3% Ferulic Acid
Rosehip Extract, 25% Anthocyanidins,
Dandelion Extract 10:1,
Soy Isoflavone Extract 40% soy isoflavones.

eBay: Aguaje Extract Pueraria Mirifica Maca Saw Palmetto

Something to try? 😉
(27 Dec 2023, 19:53 )Like Ra Wrote: Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) .

Saw Palmetto is used to treat enlarged prostate glands, not cancerous ones, just enlarged, which happens as we age.
(27 Dec 2023, 21:07 )dustymoon1 Wrote: Saw Palmetto is used to treat enlarged prostate glands, not cancerous ones, just enlarged, which happens as we age.
Yes, hence, BHP (benign prostate hyperplasia).
The effects of drugs are not independent of each other. Some will work together and some will be antagonistic. When the effect of one drug is not good enough, people will use multiple drugs together to try to achieve the effect they want. For example, the essential oils used in aromatherapy in spas are a variety of essential oils that are mixed in different proportions to produce different effects. This also avoids the irritation of sensitive skin by a single high-concentration essential oil. In the East, there are also Chinese medicines made from different herbs used to treat diseases. So why don't you consider combining medications? You can even buy a hamster or rabbit for observation, if allowed. (Do you have animal protection laws there?)
(27 Dec 2023, 23:41 )neofinetia Wrote: You can even buy a hamster or rabbit for observation
Fortunately, we have scientists/researches for that.
If you have your own laboratory, then the rest is the luck part, just like Edison found tungsten wire to make light bulbs.
(27 Dec 2023, 20:24 )Like Ra Wrote: Aguaje Fruit
Aguaje is a new name for me (no pun intended, yet 😬). It's marketed as a curve booster for crossdressers and transgenders.

Quote:Be a woman! Have a curvier butt, and bigger breasts the all natural way! Known for its high amount of phytoestrogens (all natural plant estrogens), the Aguaje Fruit is used to enhance the hips, buttocks and breasts naturally.
. . .
Men can also benefit nutritionally from consuming this fruit or using the oil as a way to moisturize and protect the skin, but the potential benefits for women are even more incredible. This is because Aguaje is rich in female hormonal phytoestrogens. Research on phytoestrogens is ongoing, but consumption of Aguaje doesn't seem to have any harmful effects on men. The phytoestrogens can provide almost certain benefits for women. The fruit can potentially restore fertility. It can be a great natural treatment for symptoms of menopause, and it can potentially increase breast size (women with higher levels of estrogen tend to be a bit curvier). For this reason, the female hormonal rich Aguaje powder is also growing in popularity in the respected LGBTQI community. Furthermore, its antioxidants can slow down the effects of aging on the skin by reducing wrinkles and fine lines.

As a side effect, just like Pueraria, Aguaje causes weight gain.

https://www.herbazest.com/news/aguaje-es...d-by-study

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jfbc.13583
https://doi.org/10.1111/jfbc.13583

Estrogenic and antiandrogenic activities of methoxyflavans isolated from the fruit of Mauritia Flexuosa (Moriche Palm)

Abstract

Moriche palm is consumed as both a fresh fruit and processed food in Peru and Brazil. Although its fruit contains phytoestrogens, the active compounds have not yet been identified. Therefore, we purified moriche palm extract (MPE) and identified compounds exhibiting estrogenic and antiandrogenic activities. Estrogenic activity was assessed by the estrogen-dependent growth of MCF-7 cells and increases in uterine weights in mice. Antiandrogenic activity was evaluated by 5α-reductase inhibitory activity and prostate-specific antigen (PSA) expression in LNCaP cells. In vivo antiestrogenic activity was also assessed based on testosterone-induced prostate growth in castrated mice. Four methoxyflavans were isolated from MPE and all, except for 7,4′-dihydroxy-5-methoxyflavan, promoted MCF-7 cell growth, indicating estrogenic activity. Uterine and ovary weights increased in mice orally administered MPE (400 mg/kg) for 2 weeks. Regarding antiandrogenic activity, among the four methoxyflavans isolated, 6,7,4'-trihydroxy-5-methoxyflavan (1 µg/ml) suppressed the mRNA and protein expression of PSA in LNCaP cells. Furthermore, prostate growth was suppressed in mice orally administered MPE (200 mg/kg) for 2 weeks. All methoxyflavans inhibited 5α-reductase activity with IC50 less than 10 µg/ml. Collectively, the present results demonstrated that orally administered MPE exhibited estrogenic and antiandrogenic activities. Methoxyflavans, particularly 6,7,4′-trihydroxy-5-methoxyflavan, appear to be the active compounds for these activities.
Practical applications

The fruit of Mauritia flexuosa (moriche palm) has been used for beverages and processed foods. Although it is said to contain phytoestrogens, the active compounds have not yet been identified. In this study, we isolated and identified methoxyflavans exhibiting estrogenic and antiandrogenic activities. Among them, 6,7,4′-trihydroxy-5-methoxyflavan appeared to be the most effective compounds for these activities.
I just ordered some of the pueraria stuff on a whim, with no real research or forethought. If I don't immediately forget then I'll try to take it for a couple of weeks to see what happens. If it's just an increase in sensitivity, Cool. If it's more then that, Less cool but it was my choice so whatever. I'll post an update once it's here, I s'pose.
Although I am skeptical about the effect of single pueraria lobata, I am still willing to try it. I have made some fresh pueraria lobata, and I will eat some to see what will happen.
(28 Dec 2023, 08:32 )neofinetia Wrote: I am skeptical about the effect of single pueraria lobata, I am still willing to try it.
Why Pueraria lobata (Kudzu, China) and not Pueraria mirifica (White Kwao Krua, Thailand)? They are very different. Only P. mirifica contains miroestrol. P. lobata is used mostly to treat alcoholism.

Contributors: Bambislave (1) , cbshackle (1) , chaste4panties (3) , Culmor (1) , dustymoon1 (1) , Ellie (1) , FatalGRL (1) , Like Ra (69) , neofinetia (4) , proton7 (1) , PurpleVibes (2) , rebroad (1) , Selfexploration (3) , SissyLexi (1) , subyasha (1) , Tinker D (18) , tvwatcher (1) , vanessa_fetish (5) , Zooy (14)