Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

roanyer
Roanyer Sexy Silicone Hip Pads Beauty Butt Lifter Removable enhancing Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear for crossdresser
$415.03-50%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat costumes Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Animal Costumes
$1275.10-48%

transparent panties
M - XL Plus Size Lace Panties Women Sexy Transparent Underwear Pearl Massage Culotte Femme Open Crotch Thongs G-strings For Sex
$3.25-1%

amoresy
AMORESY Uranus series color-blocked fashion spandex tight sports hurdle vest men's running breathable
$40.99-15%

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54-1%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sexy Lingerie For Fine Women Heart-Shaped Embroidery Fairy Exotic Sets Sensual Fantasy Lace Bilizna Onlyfans Outfits
$9.66-12%

sexy
BANNIROU 3 Pcs Sexy Panties For Woman Lingerie Lady G-string Lace Female Thongs Underwear Ladies Intimates Free Shipping
$4.43

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Phytoestrogens and magic herbs
(28 Dec 2023, 05:28 )FatalGRL Wrote: I just ordered some of the pueraria stuff on a whim, with no real research or forethought. If I don't immediately forget then I'll try to take it for a couple of weeks to see what happens.
I would wait for a month. BTW, what dosage are you going to use? I used 300mg daily. Those, who want to increase the chest size, go up to 3-5 g.
(28 Dec 2023, 09:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Dec 2023, 08:32 )neofinetia Wrote: I am skeptical about the effect of single pueraria lobata, I am still willing to try it.
Why Pueraria lobata (Kudzu, China) and not Pueraria mirifica (White Kwao Krua, Thailand)? They are very different. Only P. mirifica contains miroestrol. P. lobata is used mostly to treat alcoholism.

I'm in China, so it's easier to get pueraria lobata from China. On the contrary, it's hard to buy real pueraria lobata from Thailand on shopping websites. At present, I don't have much interest in breast enhancement, so I chose China Pueraria lobata for anti-oxidation and skin improvement.And don't buy kudzuvine root powder, because kudzuvine root powder is made of edible kudzuvine root, and the medicinal kudzuvine root starch in China is only 12%, so kudzuvine root powder products really don't have much effect except eating. In Thailand, pueraria lobata is forbidden to export raw materials, and pueraria lobata powder is even more impossible.
Just wanted to add my .02 i tried PM for awhile with some that I bought off amazon. It definitely had an effect, one of my nipples that was usually inverted became always erect and i felt a tinglyness that some of you also described in both breast areas. There was general growth as well my chest felt noticeably tighter in my shirts. I chickened out and stopped taking after a couple months and the growth eventually went away, but you guys make me want to get back into it
(29 Dec 2023, 02:09 )SissyLexi Wrote: i felt a tinglyness that some of you also described in both breast areas. There was general growth as well my chest felt noticeably tighter in my shirts.
Yep, second both.
(26 Dec 2023, 23:08 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Dec 2023, 00:03 )Like Ra Wrote: Did anybody try Saw Palmetto?
We'll see. Ordered!

Arrived 😊 400mg. Day 1.

Edit: Hm, my SCM made me take Pueraria as well. Looks like a new cycle. (I always follow my SCM, when "feel", that it's not "me", but "my body drives my body" ).
I think I just hit a new milestone. A friend of mine was over the other day and told me that my breasts were a lot bigger than the last time I saw him. I haven’t seen him for a while, like 3 weeks.

Maybe this was wishful thinking or something. Who knows. But…

I just bought two items to help with breast growth. Along with me using my breast enlargement pump, I started to use this cream for one week and the oil the next week. Whatever the reason, I just notice that I can now fill a 44B bra.

It could be that it’s the bra or the breast cream or the pump or maybe all three, don’t know, all I do know is my shirts are starting to show my boobs. And if I were to wear a bra or sports bra, they stick out more.

Right now, I’m these items. The cream, I got on eBay. The oil I ordered on line, somewhere.
Here is a picture. I think they work, don’t know.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_7089.jpeg   
Yea, picture is crappy. The oil is from Sublime Bust.
And the cream is from eBay.
Interesting... The last 2 days my SCM makes me take 3 PM 300mg pills per day (instead of usual 1), and today even 4. Plus 3x 500mg Saw Palmetto pills. What's going on?

Contributors: Bambislave (1) , cbshackle (1) , chaste4panties (3) , Culmor (1) , dustymoon1 (1) , Ellie (1) , FatalGRL (1) , Like Ra (68) , neofinetia (4) , proton7 (1) , PurpleVibes (2) , rebroad (1) , Selfexploration (3) , SissyLexi (1) , subyasha (1) , Tinker D (18) , tvwatcher (1) , vanessa_fetish (5) , Zooy (14)