Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

drozeno
DROZENO Thin midriff short sleeved top for women Silky tights Solid color T-shirt
$325.36-32%

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electro Sex Vaginal Stimulation Anal Vibrator Sex Toys for Woman Men, Big Butt Plug G-spot Electric Shock Anal Toys Accessories
$6.04-29%

telescopic masturbator
Automatic Telescopic Male Masturbator Cup Real Vaginal Vibrator Adult Goods Blowjob Oral Pussy Stimulator Sex Toys For Men 18
$26.02

bondage
Soft Silicone Gag Ball Sex Toys Open Mouth Gag BDSM Bondage Mouth Ball Woman Couples Adult Sex Games Erotic Accessories Harness
$2.41

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Bluetooth Thrusting Vibrator for Women APP Rotating Telescopic Dildo Remote Control G Spot Massage Clitoris Stimulator Sex Toy
$19.93

leather hood bondage
Leather Mask Hood Headgear Mouth Slave Bdsm Bondage Restraints Helmet Adult Games Products Sex Toys For Women
$8.20-20%

penis
Realistic Penis Enlargement Condoms for Men Penis Extension Sleeves Adults Intimate Goods Reusable Condom Cock Rings Sex Toys
$55.60

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good
71.43%
5 71.43%
Bad
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Petplay Self Training (with pictures)
Hello everyone. Here's another one of my idea. While I'm busy in Ultimate Torture Machine (see nearby thread), I do not intend this to be implemented. But I think my new idea is not bad. Please unsubscribe your opinion. The idea is to make you a lot of walking in puppygirl pose, feeling the pain and discomfort.

Look at the picture 1. You need a wooden Board and a sharp screws(nails). Mix them in evenly, as shown in the figure. Fix it just above your feet

piernas-femeninas-atractivas-en-tacones-altos-rojos-35043813.jpg   

Look at picture 2.
A - handcuffs locked to the collar
B - dog collar (also locked)
C - belt connected to the collar
D - feet locked to the belt (you can't drop down).
E - wooden board and a sharp screws(pic 1). Every step they cut your ass
F - softening cushions glued to the elbows and knees
G - anal tail
H - a piece of construction armature. d=8mm l~2m tipped of the armature is bent into a ring

The order of bondage: F=>C=>B=>E=>G=>H=>D=>A

2.png   

Look at picture 3.
I - anchor bolt with ring
H - tsang hammered into the floor
K - key in the center of the room

So you have to walk yourself around the room until the anchor will not get out. Then you will be able to approach the center of the room and take the key.

USE EXTRA KEY. In this case, it is very good to use the paint bucket as a repository for additional key.

папи.png   

If you have some familiarity with mathematics, it is easy to calculate in advance the length of your "walk": length armature*6,26*number of revolutions of the anchor in the collet. If you armature lenght is 2 m, so 2*6.24*50=624 meters. So long! 😁

And of course don't forget to use anal hook instead of a plug, bitch suit, clamps on nipples, the clamps on the genitals, gag, harness, and other attributes of selfbondage and pet/pony/puppy play. 😁♥

Please comment this! Good of bad?
2m lever will break anything in the center, unless the bolt/nut diameter is at least 15mm. The rod should definitely be thicker than 8mm - 8mm steel rod can be easily bent.

Another (not sure if it's safer?) idea is to wind a rope onto the center rod (or pillar) and place the key/knife far from that pillar, so you have to walk/crawl around the center to unwind the rope while keeping a good tension to prevent tangling.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sissy Training Week schulz 7 2,446 05 Jun 2023, 11:56
Last Post: schulz
Have you ever try asp TRAINING handcuff zx1010110 1 3,090 23 Mar 2015, 00:57
Last Post: Strappado
Ultimate Torture Machine v1.0 (with pictures) MSM 14 15,139 08 Feb 2015, 22:07
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , MSM (1)