Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

self bondage
A Year Of Sex Sexual Position Cards Role Playing Adult Games Party Bedroom Commands Sex Toys For Couples 18+ Erotic Products
$21.54-50%

crossdress cosplay female
(AL103) Customize Character Crossdress Female/Girl Resin Half/ Full Head With Lock Cosplay Japanese Anime Role Kigurumi Mask
$725.99-28%

crossdress anime
(NFD-47-38)Customize Full Head With Lock Crossdress Doll Female/Girl Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$890.00

jialuowei
Jialuowei Strange Style Curved-Heels Ankle Straps Pointed Toe 18CM Super High Heel Platform Sandals Size 36-46
$907.50-36%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion Chic Strappy Party Top Mini Corset Folds Lace Trim Tie-Up French Elegant Summer Crop Top Women Buttons Tanks
$23.96-50%

camatech
camaTech Straped On Penis Pants Strap-on Huge Realistic Cock Harness Strapless Removable Suction Cup Dildos Panties For Lesbians
$38.32-44%

headphone sleeping mask
Animal Headband Soft Velvet Wireless Bluetooth Headset With Microphone Bluetooth Headband With Thin Speaker Sleep Mask
$14.69-27%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose encasement seller on EBAY
Any photos by any chance? 😉
(11 Apr 2011, 20:28 )SomeOneElse Wrote: I was successful 😊 I knew that Schlecker, chain store in germany, has got big PHs. I tried them once, but wasn't successful. Tried them again and was successful 😊
PH of choice: Chacaresse 52/54

SomeOneElse

Excellent and well done! 😁

Do you want to share your experience with the forum?

MJ
So today I got 5 pairs of cheap black hose.http://www.clothingattesco.com/invt/ch039002/
They can stretch to just under my nipples and not much more.
Obviously, I didn't buy them for quality but for experimentation 😁

Can anyone give me a few ideas on possible combos and ideas on how to spruce up my fantasy without resorting to the basic "one pair on legs, one on body and one on head" routine? 😉

By the way Like Ra, I've tried out your DIY Bodystockings and it seems to be hit and miss depending on brand/sizing. Nevertheless, a heavenly idea!😇
About the technique. See under "Lycra and pantyhose" here -> http://www.likera.com/sb/tech.php

About DIY Bodystockings. Yes, absolutely. Every brand/model/sizing is different. You may also try the reverse DIY Bodystockings (on arms), "the straps" go between legs. There is a desription somewhere on the site (in the forum on in the blog comments), but I can't find it, ATM.

And finally: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=535
Was receiving my encasement suit from pantyhose clothes some days ago, and I am very happy with it 😋
as I have 2 left hands, I do difficult in DIY, but their suits fit my ideas of ph encasement 😁
now I have asked for some customer built suits...
love it - yeah 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose on eBay - interesting finds Like Ra 290 109,447 05 Apr 2024, 12:13
Last Post: Like Ra
eBay Find for encasement and men's pantyhose madjack 1 3,643 27 Oct 2011, 14:32
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: encasement (1) , gav41 (1) , Like Ra (10) , madjack (3) , Max515 (1) , ragnorrak (1) , SomeOneElse (2) , stucklord (5) , Tawney Penberg (1)