Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex swimsuit
100% Nature Latex Handmade Leotard Swimsuit Orange Latex Tight Costumes Bodysuit Latex Long Sleeve Clothes XS-XXXL(no zipper)
$120.98-23%

latex catsuit
Erotic Sexy Crotchless Latex Catsuit Fishnet Clothing Open Crotch Jumpsuit Patent Leather Breast Exposing Bodysuit Lingerie
$8.14

crossdresser silicone body
KnowU Crossdresser Cosplay Fake Muscle Silicone Male Chest Half Body Suit High Collar Sleeveless False Muscle Suit
$329.72-19%

beeger
BEEGER hotwife J Bracelet ,Men's bracelet Jack Of Spade cuckold
$20.59

sexye doll
SEXYE 169cm Sexdoll Full Size Metal Skeleton Silicone Implanted Hair Real секс кукла Love Doll Sex Doll For Adult Toys for Man
$3119.38-50%

gaff men
Mens Hiding Gaff Panties Sissy Shaping Briefs Crossdress Underwear Transgender Panties Ultra-thin Sheer Underpants Erotic Linger
$37.66-41%

headphone sleeping mask
Sleep Headphones 3D Bluetooth 5.0 Headband Wireless Sleeping Artifact Breathable Music Eye Mask Earbuds for Side Sleeper Gifts
$120.23-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose encasement seller on EBAY
(04 Feb 2011, 02:29 )stucklord Wrote: okay. where did you find those 70 den tights? do you remember the link?

Hi Stucklord

If it helps try reading my post 'MJ-SB04 2008' (now with the pictures re-attatched) in the Completed Sessions section

The tights I used where really cheap XXXL or maternity tights, so laddering them wasn't going to be an disaster or expensive. Funnily these have never laddered and are still going strong.😁

There are some excellent 80d tights in ALDI right now (if you're in the UK) and eBay has many suppliers of 100denier plus tights in all sizes (up to XXL if you look around). I've seen lots I like at 100d, more at 120d & 150d and some at 300d!!! (I think these must class as footed leggings though)

Have a look around a please post with your resulting session - we'd love to hear from you

MJ
(04 Feb 2011, 22:14 )madjack Wrote: If it helps try reading my post 'MJ-SB04 2008' (now with the pictures re-attatched) in the Completed Sessions section
This is the link:

http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=136

(04 Feb 2011, 22:14 )madjack Wrote: There are some excellent 80d tights in ALDI right now

I love supermarket tights. Cheap and the quality is remarkable. You can always find something for less than 5€ in Aldi, Lidl, Penny Markt, Billa, Albert Heijn, Kruidvat, Hema, etc. Personally I prefer German Kaufland and sales in Karstadt.
Well I did find some tights online in 8x so I will try them and see how well and how strong they are. From the description, they should work.

All supermarket tights around here go only to queen. I'm 5'8" and ~ 190 lb. I'm not really fat, I have around a 36 in waist, so to even get the pantyhose to my head, I needed something like a 7x.

Thanks for all the input. I'll have to look into maternity tights next.
I'm 5'8" (175cm) and ~ 150lb (75kg) - I was barely able to get into size 6. My usual pantyhose size is 3 (L).
You should try compreesion stockings. I have 2 pairs of medical pantyhose, 20-30 mmHg compression, >20% spandex. They are really tight. I can't open my fist if I pull them on my arms.
The 8x tights I got from woman within and they fit great. Not as tight as I may want but I can easily layer them and even get them over my back as well to make a nice nylon cocoon. I'll have to look into compression pantyhose next time.
Hello evryone,

I am curious which PH you use in your "games" 😉 I am still searching for a pantyhose in which I can be completely encased. That means: Both legs in one leg of the PH. Afterwards I would like to pull the other leg over my head and over my upper body. The first part isn't that complicated, but the second part....
The Problem is that I am rather tall (1,86 m). Anyone tried this form of encasement successfully? And what PH did you use?

Regards,
SomeOneElse
I use anything shiny and cheap. There was a thread somewhere about the models tried and used. Searching now ....
This is the one: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=539

Will merge them together later.
I was successful 😊 I knew that Schlecker, chain store in germany, has got big PHs. I tried them once, but wasn't successful. Tried them again and was successful 😊
PH of choice: Chacaresse 52/54

SomeOneElse

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose on eBay - interesting finds Like Ra 290 109,206 05 Apr 2024, 12:13
Last Post: Like Ra
eBay Find for encasement and men's pantyhose madjack 1 3,635 27 Oct 2011, 14:32
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: encasement (1) , gav41 (1) , Like Ra (10) , madjack (3) , Max515 (1) , ragnorrak (1) , SomeOneElse (2) , stucklord (5) , Tawney Penberg (1)