Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mouth gag
Ring Gag BDSM Deep Throat Gag Sex Slave Open Mouth Bite Gags Stopper Adult Sex Toys for Couple Games Adult Toys Sex Gag
$38.20

stainless steel cock
Super Smooth Penis Ring Sex Toys For Men Stainless Steel Large Cock Ring Penis Scrotum Pendant Ball Stretcher Metal Cockring
$10.72-3%

aonihua women one
Sexy Swimwear Women One Piece Swimsuit Rash Guard Long Sleeve Swimwear Women Bathing Suit monokini Floral Surfing Swimsuit Swim
$24.19-25%

mens shiny pantyhose
Mens Glossy Bodysuit Open Crotch Peni sleeve 1D Shiny Silk Body Stockings Sheer Underwear Gay Nightwear Fetish Sexy Lingerie
$13.79-37%

rolecos
ROLECOS Blue Period Ryuuji Ayukawa Cosplay Costume Ayukawa Ryuji Black School Uniform Women Halloween Full Set with Socks
$55.36-39%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Short Sleeve Swimwear Women One Piece Swimsuit Men Swimming bodysuit Competitive Swimming Suit Plus Size Women's Swimsuits
$37.50-34%

bondage corset
Harness For Busty Women's Corset Gothic Festival Body Rave Wear Harajuku Bondage Cage Bralette Fetish Burlesque Sexy Lingerie
$7.88-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Not exactly a straightjacket
I bought an interesting latex top from ebay, here some pictures:

s-l1600c.jpg     s-l1600a.jpg     s-l1600.jpg   

I would like to have a leotard like this, or like this: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3865 but well, this is a start.

Quality seems fine, thickness 0,6mm, just tight enough on the belly and just wide enough to fit the upper body including arms. It is a bit snugger on my torso by the way, but not much.

At first, I tried to get in the conventional way, close the zipper only a little bit, then pull it up with a string on a hook, while trying to wrap it around my torso, arms and shoulders. Well, this didn't work at all.

So I closed the zipper, leaving just enough space to get my head through the collar, then closed it completely. Then I pulled it over one shoulder and arm, then got the other arm in. A bit of adjustment around the waist, and it felt like the arms weren't going anywhere by themselves anymore. Of course, that process is easily reversible. Then I pushed one hand (arms crossed over the chest) up to the collar and got it over my mouth. So I could breathe in the air from the inside and breathe it out through my nose (outside), creating quite a vacuum. When I let go of the collar, it snapped back, hardly letting any air in. My arms felt like glued in place, every movement was "sucked back" by the vacuum, no air entered through the lower end. After a few minutes, some more decisive movements created very squeaky noises and the air was back in. That was to be expected of course, but still, a very nice illusion of being helpless (before the noises, that is). Getting out doesn't happen by accident, only by determination.

Actually, this could be a pretty good basis for an inescapable cling-film selfbondage. Not sure, if I will ever try, because I have no idea how to get out without help then 😉

I got this top on ebay Germany, but cannot find an active offer anymore. I might have bought the last one. Of course, it might pop up again.
I used to have this thing: https://www.likera.com/eq/latex/sjacket1.php

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Strappado (1)