Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

otouch
OTOUCH Masturbation Cup Penis Sleeve Dryer
$158.69

transparent pantyhose
2023 Slim Men's Open Crotch Pantyhose Transparent Sissy Clothes Exotic Gay Sexy Tights Boy Friend 15D Ultra Thin Body Stockings
$3.18-26%

msemis
Kids Girls Candy Cane Costumes Christmas Striped Tutu Dress Sleeveless Backless Leotard Ballet Dancewear for Performance Party
$14.83-34%

LZCMsoft
Kids Silver Long Sleeve Turtleneck Gymnastics Leotard Girls Ballet Dance Toddler Unitard Zip Pink Shiny Leotard Tights Top
$19.96

tiaobug sissy
Mens Maid Theme Dress Sissy Servant Uniform Halloween Cosplay Costume Satin Puff Sleeve Bowknot Ruffle Party Role Play Clubwear
$243.26-46%

lip plump
6ml Sext Lip Oil Hydrating Plumping Lip Coat For Lipstick Lipgloss Tinted Lip Plumper Serum Bb Lips Glow Oil Treatment
$3.47

sexy
1pcs Sexy Lace Panties For Women Low Waist Thongs Underpants Breathable Soft Briefs Female Imitate Lingerie Lady Underwear Panty
$20.30

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Newbie here. Little bit alone in BDSM life.
Hello, i am new here. I have been here for a while, but only as spectator. This forum is huge and has a lot of informations and tips and so much more.
Thank you LikeRa for that forum. It is nice place for anyone in bdsm community. 
So few sentences abou me. I am complicated person. I am a boy/man (since when it is man rather than boy? - in our country i am 4 years adult - 22yo).
But. I have OSDD-1B. This is type od dissociative identity disorder. In my case that means, i am not alone. I am one of 2 identities inside this body. Second is boy and so called host. I am girl. 😇 But with male body. In that, it is complicated. Because he is ojust ok witg sex but for me? 
It is my hobby ( sex and bdsm). Yea i love bondage, but noone around me have same drive for that.  😟 So i am happy i can be here.  💓
It is awesome to see how many people are here and adding news. Are anyone here from CZ?
Not from CZ, but welcome to the forums regardless.
My site: https://petrajane.uk My site for my stories, photos and more. 😊
Not from CZ either but still, welcome aboard.
Warm welcome 😊
Not from CZ but welcome aboard.
Hello! 😊
California, USA

And Welcome to our little group. I hope you’ll chime in on some of our topics, from time to time.
(29 Dec 2020, 10:26 )MNelimoJ Wrote: Hello, i am new here. I have been here for a while, but only as spectator.
Very welcome, also as a contributor 😊

(29 Dec 2020, 10:26 )MNelimoJ Wrote: This forum is huge and has a lot of informations and tips and so much more.
Thank you LikeRa for that forum. It is nice place for anyone in bdsm community. 
Good words are also always welcome! Thanks much!

(29 Dec 2020, 10:26 )MNelimoJ Wrote: I have OSDD-1B. This is type of dissociative identity disorder. In my case that means, i am not alone. I am one of 2 identities inside this body. Second is boy and so called host. I am girl. But with male body.
Getting even more interesting! So, you are a system of three. Who can front? Can you talk to each other? In other forums I saw that systems compose colourful posts - each person writes in his/her own colour. I wonder if it can work for you too (rather for you three 😉 )

I was going to create a separate thread for DID and tulpas. This subject is fascinating!

(29 Dec 2020, 10:26 )MNelimoJ Wrote: It is my hobby ( sex and bdsm).
The girl's hobby, right? What do the boys think about it?

(29 Dec 2020, 10:26 )MNelimoJ Wrote: Are anyone here from CZ?
There must be someone. I remember a guy from Prague, if I don't confuse anything...
Awww thank you guys  💓 (i guess  😁 )

Quote:Getting even more interesting! So, you are a system of three. 

No we are system of 2, but i am positively surprised that you know about system. 
Quote:Who can front? Can you talk to each other?

Both of us can front 😊 but most of the time, here is boy. I am in front only sometimes, especialy in late night. Yea we can talk to each other. This is even crucial for us, to sustain social and work life 😁 . 

Quote:In other forums I saw that systems compose colourful posts - each person writes in his/her own colour. I wonder if it can work for you too (rather for you three [Image: wink.gif] )
Maybe but what i know, only i will be here (girl - my name is Mí - in Czech it is pronounced like "me" in english) 😊 . So no needed color, but i will see maybe i will have some creative moments 😁 , hihi.

Quote:
(29 Dec 2020, 12:26 )MNelimoJ Wrote: Wrote:It is my hobby ( sex and bdsm).
The girl's hobby, right? What do the boys think about it?

Yea. My hobby 😁 . He is "ok" with that. He is understanding, but he is, how to say it, he just doesn't care about sex. He likes it, but doesn't need it much. 
But I ? 😁 It is different story.  Girl_blush2
Quote:There must be someone. I remember a guy from Prague, if I don't confuse anything...
Maybe i will meet him here. 😊 We will see. 😊 
Quote:I hope you’ll chime in on some of our topics, from time to time.
I will 😊 but still don't know where. I am little bit shy, even when we are on the internet 😁 . 

Sorry for Quotes, i still getting used to this richtext. Confused
(30 Dec 2020, 23:25 )MNelimoJ Wrote: Sorry for Quotes
Just in case, you can select a text (highlight it), then press "Quote" underneath the post.

(30 Dec 2020, 23:25 )MNelimoJ Wrote: No we are system of 2
Ah, OK, I thought there are two boys and a girl.

(30 Dec 2020, 23:25 )MNelimoJ Wrote: my name is Mí
Oh, nice, I like it!

(30 Dec 2020, 23:25 )MNelimoJ Wrote: Both of us can front
Great!

(30 Dec 2020, 23:25 )MNelimoJ Wrote: but most of the time, here is boy. I am in front only sometimes, especialy in late night.
Actually, it's convenient to match the body type during the socially active day time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Little bondage girl from Germany :) Celine 19 6,392 01 Jul 2021, 14:28
Last Post: jessidf53
Newbie LeotardLover 17 3,610 21 Feb 2020, 18:48
Last Post: LeotardLover
Newbie Gagme 1 916 24 Nov 2019, 00:43
Last Post: Like Ra
Newbie Nylonluv nylonluv 3 2,771 22 Aug 2017, 11:58
Last Post: Like Ra
hallo all.. newbie here. grandfunk 2 2,645 09 Jul 2015, 08:48
Last Post: herrpee

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , boundsolo (1) , Culmor (1) , Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (1) , MNelimoJ (4) , no smile (1) , PetraJane (1) , Tinker D (1)