Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wig hair
UNice Hair 250% Density U Part Wig Human Hair Glueless Body Wave Wigs Real Scalp Easy Install U-Part Wig for Women
$181.50-64%

doll kigurumi
2024 Suits Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes Animal
$1910.47-51%

ikoky
Sexy Dual Ring Men Time Delay Ejaculation Penis Ring Soft Silicone Male Masturbator Cock Ring Sex Toys for Men
$4.68

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Fairy Lingerie Beautiful Tulle Underwear Transparent Lace Exotic Sets See Through Delicate Bilizna Sexy Fancy Intimate
$10.36

manyjoy
Male Silicone Stainless Steel Chastity Belt Invisible Locking Panties Hollow/Closed Cock Cage Shield Protect Anal Butt Plug Men
$25.54-29%

pvc stockings
Plus Size Oil Shiny Thigh High Stockings Gothic Punk PVC Wetlook Hosiery Women Sexy Lingerie Faux Leather Pole Dance Clubwear
$14.91-29%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Female Sexy Cross Bandage Backless Jumpsuits Fashion Solid Color Casual Fitness Sportswear For Women 2023 New
$47.18-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hi everyone!

This forum is a great find! I found it searching for quality reviews on Leohex and Hiro Gato. 

I’ve been a longtime member on TPOWIS, but that forum is practically dead. 

Anyway, I’m from the USA. I love that this forum is about discussing wearing leotards and dance wear, which was not allowed on TPOWIS, only discussion of women. There seems to be a cultural stigmatism regarding men who like to wear leotards as ‘gay’, which I am not. I noticed guys here have girlfriends, wives and children.
(15 Feb 2020, 16:40 )LeotardLover Wrote: There seems to be a cultural stigmatism regarding men who like to wear leotards as ‘gay’

well, some people are stupid 😉

Welcome to the forum!
Yes, welcome.
(15 Feb 2020, 18:20 )Strappado Wrote:
(15 Feb 2020, 16:40 )LeotardLover Wrote: There seems to be a cultural stigmatism regarding men who like to wear leotards as ‘gay'

Welcome to the forum!
Your right! 

Thanks for the welcome everyone!
(15 Feb 2020, 20:31 )LeotardLover Wrote:
(15 Feb 2020, 18:20 )Strappado Wrote:
(15 Feb 2020, 16:40 )LeotardLover Wrote: There seems to be a cultural stigmatism regarding men who like to wear leotards as ‘gay’

Welcome to the forum!
Your right! 

Thanks for the welcome everyone!
As said, earlier, warm welcome to you.  Hope you'll find something more at your thinking, kink here (and yes, I love my latex leotard  💓 and my gf too, so bad she doesn't want to wear it though  😕  )

Gay or not (or whatever else) doesn't matter, leotard are just sexy, that's it  Blush
(15 Feb 2020, 16:40 )LeotardLover Wrote: I’ve been a longtime member on TPOWIS, but that forum is practically dead.
(15 Feb 2020, 16:40 )LeotardLover Wrote: I love that this forum is about discussing wearing leotards and dance wear, which was not allowed on TPOWIS, only discussion of women.

My experience shows, that if some subjects (except politics, religion, and, sometimes, nationalities) become a taboo, that forum dramatically looses visitors. And vice versa, if a forum is not dedicated to politics and religion, allowing these two subjects kills the forum (and in some cases relationships) in no time.
True, but good humor is mostly fun.
I like this site because I can feel free.
Not like the state where I live now.
Still, I have my fun and I like where I am.
Wheee...
I like skirts and self bondage with all sorts of costumes and clothing.
Latex, spandex, pvc and pantyhoes.

Again, welcome.
I wear leotards everyday under my clothes. They are my underwear now. I actually feel the slightest of anxiety if I don't wear a leotard under my clothes, it's almost like a security blanket, if that makes sense. Maybe that makes me gay, I dunno. My wife doesn't think so.

Leotards were invented by a French man, so to me, perfectly normal for men to wear them as well.
I don't know the actual reasons for banning "men in swimsuits", but it might be a simple aesthetics reason. It's MUCH MORE difficult to find aesthetically pleasant photos of men in swimsuits, pantyhose, high heels, etc than women (in any attire).
(16 Feb 2020, 18:00 )Like Ra Wrote: I don't know the actual reasons for banning "men in swimsuits", but it might be a simple aesthetics reason. It's MUCH MORE difficult to find aesthetically pleasant photos of men in swimsuits, pantyhose, high heels, etc than women (in any attire).

I think it's more of a societal problem about how should a women or a men look.  ak women should wear sexy clothing and men should be wearing working clothing.  There is no hard society tension on how a men should look and therefore, the aesthetic is not build, sadly for women who see much less sexy men in the street than their male partner.  But it's a whole gender issue here that could be a long talk...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Newbie here. Little bit alone in BDSM life. MNelimoJ 14 2,210 01 Jan 2021, 19:35
Last Post: MNelimoJ
Newbie Gagme 1 916 24 Nov 2019, 00:43
Last Post: Like Ra
Newbie Nylonluv nylonluv 3 2,770 22 Aug 2017, 11:58
Last Post: Like Ra
hallo all.. newbie here. grandfunk 2 2,645 09 Jul 2015, 08:48
Last Post: herrpee
Newbie Hi Pinniesandpvc 5 4,197 10 May 2015, 03:22
Last Post: Tinker D