Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

FRRK
FRRK New Vagina Clitoris Chastity Device Male Cock Cage for Men Stainless Steel Penis Rings BDSM Toys Adults Sex Shop 본디지 스틸 노예
$42.20-30%

anime fetish
Sexy Men Latex Catsuit Rubber Fetish Bodysuit with back zipper Jumpsuit Plus Size Custom
$931.70

time lock bondage
Erotic Bondage Timer Switch Fetish Digital Time Lock Adult Game Electronic Timer Restraints Sex Toys
$23.79-30%

beeger
RAINBOW TEARDROP GLASS DILDO
$102.85

bondage suit
Women Open Bra Bow Harness Hollow Erotic Lingerie Set Sexy Underwear Suit Corset Harajuku Body Chain Bondage Harness Suspender
$13.85-40%

app chastity
Locklink Chastity Device Key Safe Box Remote Storage QIUI APP Chastity Lock Outdoor Intelligent Control Cock Cages Accessories
$16.92-50%

latex tights
Men's Faux Leather Pants Sexy Erotic Lingerie Fetish Hot Legging Nightclub Party PU Latex Male Tight Trousers
$22.82-37%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

[REMOVED] New feature - tagging
Strappado suggested a new feature for the forum - thread tagging and I found a corresponding plugin.

Now you can add comma separated tags to your threads.

Let's see how it works...
It does not work like I expected. I will try to tweak it.
Instructions? That would be a very good tweak. 😉
When you create a new thread you will see a new field "Tags". If you do not fill it in, the tags will be created automatically. You can see some of them on the forum index page (at the bottom).

However, the tags should be shown below the first post of the thread. I found a couple of errors, but it still does not work. Also the tags are not editable at the moment. It's not in the original plugin, but I think I know how to implement this.
Ha! The tags have finally appeared after the 1st post in each thread. Currently they are editable in the DB only. Next step is to tweak the code to add the editing feature.
I wish I could do code like you can. The programing I know about are Micro-controler with 16K of Eprom, 256 bytes of ram and 4 registers.

A lot can be done with that little, but nothing web base.
OK, the Editing works now. If you Edit the first post of the thread, you will see the Tags: option. However, it does not show the current tags. Will try to fix it later.

But this is a step forward!
Tag editing work fine now! 😉 So, everybody can edit tags of their own threads.

Now, let's make the tag cloud a bit more useful than random.
No, not gonna touch it. The tags are stored in the DB as strings, they do not have a separate table, that can be indexed by tag names.
Fixed another bug (you could not update tags if they did not exist before).

BTW, what is the best place for the tag line? By default under the 1st post? Or somewhere else?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[DISABLED] New feature: existing link warning and link search Like Ra 4 1,109 10 Aug 2021, 04:09
Last Post: Like Ra
[NEW] New feature - pinned posts Like Ra 2 1,635 27 Mar 2021, 23:01
New feature: Latest Threads/Posts Like Ra 0 557 25 Dec 2020, 23:12
New feature - Thank you/Like Like Ra 10 4,351 20 Dec 2020, 23:37
Last Post: Tinker D
[REMOVED] New feature - statistics graphs Like Ra 4 1,269 20 Jun 2020, 16:12

Contributors: Like Ra (9) , LustrousLaminaLover (1) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (1)