Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber fashion
Unisex Sexy Imitation Leather Shiny Long Glove Punk Rock Gloves Hippop Jazz Dance Rubber Mittens Shoulder Length Latex Gloves
$16.66-36%

shibari
Shibari Bodies Summer Mens T Shirts BDSM 3D Printed Oversized Polyester Tshirt Quick-drying Short Sleeve Breathable Clothes
$96.92-64%

latex rubber fashion
Waterproof Gloves Fashionable Comfortable Fit Material Safety Protected Effective Cleaning Waterproof Household Cleaning Tool
$6.73-50%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Gray Women Nylon Tank Unitard Elastic Ladder Back Adults Sleeveless Ballet Unitards Bodysuits Stage Performance Suits
$32.65-35%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Jumpsuit Women Long Sleeve Bodycon Oil Glossy Shiny High Cut One Piece Bodysuits Tights Leotard Stockings Set Sex Clothes
$85.73-20%

jialuowei
Ankle Boots 18CM Super High Heel Pointed toe Metal Stiletto Heels Side Zip Women Sexy Fetish Boots Big Size 36-46
$794.49

temorish
Latex Gloves For Men Long Rubber Gloves Solid Colour Plus Size XS-XXL Gloves Customize Service
$45.98-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Nail gloves
Drag queens love their nail gloves and this clip from Diaz Drag Costuming shows you how to make them.

youtube.com/watch?v=FbvF27-RdXc

What I found interesting was that the company website at (see here) reads 

Quote:The Persephone Sheer Seamless Nylon gloves (shown below) have been the most popular option for performers to use, since they're almost invisible

I've never seen these before, in fact I never knew they even existed. But I like the idea very much, I shall try to find a clip of them in use!

gloves.jpg   
Wow, I have never seen these before.
Great find. How much do these cost?

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Tinker D (1)