Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent dress
Sexy Women Oily Glossy Exotic Dress Backless Sheer High Strech Lingerie Sheer Temptation Nightwear Transparent Wet Look Dresses
$50.88

ultrathin pantyhose
Women Black Heart Pantyhose Summer Sexy Ultrathin Translucent Stockings Woman Lolita Vintage Classic Small Polka Dot Silk Tights
$17.54-1%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98

beeger
BEEGER women Cuffed Locking Bracelet and Key Necklace,Hand Wrist Erotic Positioning Bandage cuffs Bracelets With Lock Chain
$117.90

crossdresser silicone mask
(A54) Custom Handmade Full Head Cute Mask with Backshell Party Crossdressing Silicone Anime Kigurumi Cosplay Mask Blue Wig
$966.78-10%

erection
3 Size Stainless Steel Metal Men Cock Ring Adult Sex Scrotum Binding Ejaculation Delay Device Glans Erection Sperm Locking Ring
$4.56

crossdresser silicone body
Dokier Silicone Realistic False Fake Muscle Belly Body for Cosplayers Artificial Simulation Muscle Chest Man Crossdressers
$340.28-71%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Nail gloves
Drag queens love their nail gloves and this clip from Diaz Drag Costuming shows you how to make them.

youtube.com/watch?v=FbvF27-RdXc

What I found interesting was that the company website at (see here) reads 

Quote:The Persephone Sheer Seamless Nylon gloves (shown below) have been the most popular option for performers to use, since they're almost invisible

I've never seen these before, in fact I never knew they even existed. But I like the idea very much, I shall try to find a clip of them in use!

gloves.jpg   
Wow, I have never seen these before.
Great find. How much do these cost?

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Tinker D (1)