Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Chest Masturbation vagine god woman vaginacon adult goods masturbation automatic panties for women vibrator men simple be
$75.26-33%

rubber cosplay
Puppy Cosplay Costumes of XL Code Brand New Increase Large Size Padded Rubber Full Head Hood Mask with Collar for Dog Roleplay
$22.64

inflatable anal plug
Silicone Inflatable Anal Plug Expandable Dildo Pump Butt Plugs Dilator Prostate Anus Extender Dilatador Adult Sex Toys For Women
$10.35

otouch
OTOUCH Male Masturbation Toys Suction Machines Vagina Pussy Men Masturbator Sex Toys For Adults supply Oral Automatic Vibrator
$688.80-19%

penis milking machine
Bird cages silicone ring pennis Women's masturbator clitoris woman robot doll vacuum vibrator men vacuum Intimate items CRW1
$9.22-31%

yizyif
Womens Latex Catsuit Glossy Patent Leather Lingerie Full Bodysuit Long Sleeve Open Crotch Skinny Jumpsuit Overalls Clubwear
$75.12-34%

shiny stockings
Tights Fishnet Pantyhose Carnival Stockings Sexy Shiny Lingerie Glitter Stockings Diamond Glow Sparkle Thigh High Sock Underwear
$36.84

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

MJ-SB03/2018 – Home Alone (part 3) Playing with my new breasts
I should credit (or maybe blame?) @Culmor for my eventual purchasing of some silicon breast forms (complete with nipples).  It was his cosplay postings that gave me the initial inspiration, further fuelled by exchanges with @bondagetom1 (who is a very naughty source of inspiration indeed!) This session saw me pop my silicon boobs cheery! 

Equipment:
20den control top tights
40den closed crotch, full nylon bodysuit with gloves, hood and sheath
Knee-highs
Condom
Butt plug
Bra and silicon breasts
Lycra body
High-heeled ankle boots
Ball and PVC tape
Rope
leather collar

The session:
After the first 2 sessions I took a short break to refresh myself and change out of some sweaty clothes. Returning to the bedroom I could no longer resist slipping a butt-plug up my ass…. Ohhhhh nice! (And some relief that, after months of no play, my ass was still capable of taking a plug!)
For this session I decided to ‘tuck’ my cock and balls away, using the control top tights to hold them and the butt-plug in place.
Next came the new boobs; by pure coincidence my GF had thrown away an old sports bra, which I’d sneaked out of the bin and recycled for my own kinky purposes. At first I couldn’t get the forms to sit properly, but after adjusting the bra slightly everything started to feel a bit better. The breasts aren’t huge (I’d opted for a ‘C’ cup size) but felt surprisingly heavy and very realistic.
Now, it may just be me, but I found that the nipples had an irresistible attraction and I was constantly playing with them… weird! 

I stuffed a large foam ball into my mouth, pulled a knee-high over my head and then taped everything in place, to really make sure everything stayed in place I pulled a second knee-high over my – no chance of spitting out that gag any time soon!

bedhog2.JPG   

I pulled the bodysuit up my legs and waist, laced on my boots and then completed my encasement with my arms/hands in the gloves and the hood zipped closed (3 layers over my head). This suit is made from a fabric similar to ‘control-top’ pantyhose, so it fits very tightly and has a glossy finish – all very sexy in my eyes. 

bedhog3.JPG   

Over everything I pulled on my Lycra body, enjoying how my new boobs enhanced the look – which raises an interesting question about what was arousing me the most? Was it wearing tight clothing or was it transforming into a more feminine entity? 

bedhog4.JPG   

After admiring myself and playing with my boobs and nipples (again!) I set about roping my legs very tightly together. I wrapped and cinched rope around my ankles, above and below my knees and at the top of my thighs, before completing the lower body rope-work with a waist and crotch tie – the later helping keep my tuck in place and also forcing the plug deeper into my ass. 

bedhog5.JPG     bedhog5a.JPG     bedhog6.JPG     bedhog6a.JPG     bedhog6b.JPG   

Satisfied that my legs where securely bound I worked on the rest of my bondage. The leather collar went around my neck and I attached a length of rope to the D-ring so that it hung down my back. Next I placed all the pre-assembled coils of rope within easy reach and began to execute my plan.

This is hard to describe in simple terms, but I hope the following series of images will help:

bedhog7a.JPG     bedhog7b.JPG     bedhog7c.JPG     bedhog7d.JPG     bedhog7e.JPG     bedhog7f.JPG     bedhog7g.JPG     bedhog7h.JPG   

! slipped coils of rope over my shoulders and up above my elbows, using the single rope from the collar to (try) and hold them in place, cinching them tight as best I could. I squeezed my wrists into a final rope coil and used the same rope linking my collar, chest and elbow ropes to cinch my wrists and finally to tie off to the rope around my ankles.

Time for some deep breaths and then fall gently over onto my right hand side, As planned the action of falling causes me to involuntarily try to straighten my legs, which in turn firmly pulls all the ropes around my wrists, elbows, ankles and chest tight!

bedhog8.JPG     bedhog9.JPG     bedhog10.JPG     bedhog11.JPG     bedhog12.JPG   

Oh bliss! Oh joy!! The suddenness of the fall and the shock of tight bondage is such a massive thrill. I’m lost in my fantasies as I writhe and squirm around on the bed. The crotch rope is such a tease as it runs my tucked cock at the same time as it ravishes me with the butt plug. The alien feeling of my breasts is soon replaced by a frantic desire to rub them around on the mattress – possibly seeking a stimulation that will never be fulfilled through mere silicon prosthesis.

I spin, I turn, I stretch and I bend, wishing, fantasising, about another’s unexpected touch whilst I’m helpless to resist. Too soon, much too soon, I struggle free – not because I want to, but because I can.

What went well?
I never, ever, expected to try false breasts, let alone enjoy wearing them – but I did and I do. Not 100% clear in my head exactly why I enjoyed them so much, but I’m not going to over-analyse something that proved so pleasurable.
Not being able to directly stimulate my cock was another fun element – I’m late to the whole process of tucking, but am finding it great fun and a delightfully devious way to make my sessions last a lot longer (no quick orgasm to ruin everything).
Chest and elbow bondage – it may not look as neat as I’d wished, but it was effective and I really enjoyed the feel of it as I struggled around on the bed, and another element to be tried again, sooner, not later.
And before someone posts - yes, I know; don’t fasten anything around your neck when playing solo self-bondage games. I assessed the risk and felt comfortable that I wasn’t doing anything significantly more risky than self-bondage always is. I was careful in how tight the collar was and also in avoiding any direct pull from the rope (its purpose was to hold things in place, not to act as a major bondage point)

What could be improved?
I could make the rope coils much neater and maybe add some cinches to the chest rope (between my arms and chest, each side) – this would prevent those aesthetically displeasing coils from dropping free.
Incorporating my upper body bondage in a karada of some kind – this will need practise and maybe some stiffer rope. I will be investigating, but welcome ideas or suggestions.
As always the relative ease (it did take some effort) to free myself was good and bad in equal measure. The good bit is that I got free, the bad bit is that I know that I’d have been frantic with fantasy filled lust if I’d been ‘forced’ to stay bound for 10-15 minutes before being freed. It’s the constant dilemma of having to be able to escape but not wanting to be able to until sometime later. 

I hope you enjoyed yet another of my ‘home alone’ adventures – there are more to come

Play safe!

MJ
(22 Jun 2018, 08:09 )madjack Wrote: my eventual purchasing of some silicon breast forms (complete with nipples)
Another "Aha!" I'm thinking about them too.

@bondagetom1 - any chances to share your kinky ideas with us? 😋 I'm VERY curious!

(22 Jun 2018, 08:09 )madjack Wrote: by pure coincidence my GF had thrown away an old sports bra, which I’d sneaked out of the bin and recycled for my own kinky purposes.
Oh sweet memories of my childhood! 😉

(22 Jun 2018, 08:09 )madjack Wrote: Now, it may just be me, but I found that the nipples had an irresistible attraction and I was constantly playing with them… weird! 
I've immediately started thinking about linking the false nipples to the "pleasure centre" in the brain by using hypnosis. Should work!

(22 Jun 2018, 08:09 )madjack Wrote: Was it wearing tight clothing or was it transforming into a more feminine entity?
It's always a good combination 😋

(22 Jun 2018, 08:09 )madjack Wrote: ! slipped coils of rope over my shoulders and up above my elbows, using the single rope from the collar to (try) and hold them in place, cinching them tight as best I could.
I've read about this interesting (but quite dangerous, I must admit trick) - place a cinch noose around the chest-elbows rope coil between the back and the elbows, so the chest coil looks like a figure "8". Get the idea? But you might need a long knife to get out.

(22 Jun 2018, 08:09 )madjack Wrote: I never, ever, expected to try false breasts, let alone enjoy wearing them – but I did and I do. Not 100% clear in my head exactly why I enjoyed them so much, but I’m not going to over-analyse something that proved so pleasurable.
... I'm aeady checking on Ali ...

(22 Jun 2018, 08:09 )madjack Wrote: I’m late to the whole process of tucking, but am finding it great fun and a delightfully devious way to make my sessions last a lot longer (no quick orgasm to ruin everything).
IMO, tucking is the most convenient and very effective chastity method for (self-)bondage. No bulky stuff, no risk of pinching or getting stuck.
This was extremely fun to read, especially with pictures(always hard for me to imagine the whole scenario)! Thanks for sharing!
See? Breasts are fun. And for self bondage, make great anchor points.
But my question to you, because now that you have breasts, how do you feel?
The breast discussion posts are moved to https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1483

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MJ-SB07/2018 – Home Alone and sitting down on the job madjack 14 1,280 28 Jul 2023, 00:35
Last Post: Like Ra
MJ-SB04/2018 – Home Alone (part 4) time for corset action madjack 16 5,299 21 Jul 2023, 19:56
Last Post: bondagetom1
MJ-SB06/2018 – Home Alone (part 6) now for some proper self-bondage madjack 1 3,213 21 Jul 2023, 13:39
Last Post: madjack
MJ-SB03 2007 madjack 9 14,153 20 Mar 2023, 15:04
Last Post: Like Ra
MJ-SB03/2019 – A tale of ice, chains and rope madjack 4 3,036 10 Dec 2020, 12:12
Last Post: LuckyLu

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , madjack (1) , QuietnSilent (1) , Tinker D (1)