Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chaste bird
NUUN plastic Chaste Bird Small/Standard Male Chastity Device Cock Cage With 5 Size Rings peins Lock Locking Number Tags Sex Toys
$21.78-56%

2023 chastity
2023 NEW TUSK Design Removable Slide Cap Humanized Cock Cage Male Chastity Device 2 Types Penis Rings Available Adult Sex Toys
$260.15-3%

leather hood bondage
Sexy Toys Fetish Open Mouth Hood Mask Head Bondage restraints Black Audlt Games Sex Products for man,adult sex toys for woman
$8.52-55%

nose hook bondage
Bdsm Bondage Harness Strap with Slave Metal Nose Hook Open Mouth Gag for Fetish Fantasy Adult Erotic Products 18+ Years Old
$10.58-50%

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Shock Pulse Big Anal Plug Vibrator with Penis Cock Rope Ring Anal Huge Dildo Vibrator Adult Toy Masturbator for Men Sex
$26.68-29%

penis pump
1PCS Penis Ring Inner Diameter 6.5cm Penis Pump Vacuum Seals Sealing Ring Rubber Sleeve Penis Exerciser Accessories
$3.12-32%

bondage leotard
Mens Sexy Oil Shiny Halter Neck Bodysuit Body Chest Harness Jumpsuits Underwear High Elastic Hollow Bondage Leotard
$34.59-49%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

MJ-SB03/2016 – Recreating a chair tie #1
I love trying to re-create a bondage scene I’ve found on the internet, using the original image as my inspiration, and to start off my Home Alone fun and games I had a number of such images to try out.

Equipment:
40den closed crotch, long sleeved nylon bodysuit with sheath
15den glossy tights
Lycra body
Black wet-look Body-con dress
High heeled boots
Chair
10 knee-highs
Rope
Condom
Butt-plug (medium sized)

The session:
As my first session for ages this was not going to be complex or long duration, but would get me nicely into the mood and test out my gear.

0 inspiration.jpg   
My muse for the session was this lovely lady, who qualified as an EOTD when I first espied her.

1 ready to start.JPG   
All my gear set ready to go

2 legs.JPG   
I love cinching a rope tightly around my upper thighs; they are a strangely erogenous zone for me. For the record: I was cleave-gagged using knee-highs under a hood made up of more knee-highs. I always wear a condom, just in case I get too excited, and the plug was firmly up my ass.

3 where does this go.JPG   
Figuring out how to thread the ankle rope to the back of the chair

4 chest ropes done.JPG   
Tightening the waist and chest ropes with cinches between my body and the chair – not easy to do on your own. I also ‘enhanced’ my chest with some bundled up tights to give a more feminine look… ahem!

5 done.JPG   
…and done. I know you can’t see them, but my wrists are bound, though quite simply, behind my back.

What went well?
Just being dressed up and in bondage was fabulously nice.

I really enjoyed the chest and waist ropes as they increased and enhanced my feelings of helplessness, even if they are very difficult to tie on your own!

Using a rope from my ankles to pull them back, under the chair, and slightly lift them was another experience that I will do again (for some reason I feel so much more ‘vulnerable’ when my feet are off the ground)

What could be improved?

Stupidly I ran out of rope... Dash1  or at least rope that I could reach! An amateur mistake, but once I realised there wasn’t enough to complete my bondage as I’d wished I was aeady firmly tied to the chair and didn’t want to stop! Next time I’ll make sure there is more than enough close to hand.

I had planned to purchase some silicon breasts and a wig to better reproduce the ‘damsel in distress’ look; however time ran out to guarantee delivery before my GF returned. It’s a luxury I know, but, like latex, it’s something I would like to try.

This was comfortable and I could imagine doing a proper session with a delayed release when I have another ‘Home Alone’ session.

Better location and lighting - I’m looking into relocating my self-bondage to another room in the house that will help with camera positions and lighting. I’m slightly cramped in my current play room and my ‘poses’ aren’t quite as I would like them to be.

Where the hell did that beer belly come from?! Shocking display of something I genuinely don’t have… I must learn to pose myself more thoughtfully and listen or the countdown chimes of my camera timer.

Hope you enjoyed my session as much as I did – despite the failings.

Play safe!

MJ
(04 Nov 2016, 21:19 )madjack Wrote: Using a rope from my ankles to pull them back, under the chair, and slightly lift them was another experience that I will do again (for some reason I feel so much more ‘vulnerable’ when my feet are off the ground)
This is something I always wanted to try. So simple, but with a serious "helplessness" effect.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MJ-SB03 2007 madjack 9 14,153 20 Mar 2023, 15:04
Last Post: Like Ra
MJ-SB03/2019 – A tale of ice, chains and rope madjack 4 3,036 10 Dec 2020, 12:12
Last Post: LuckyLu
MJ-SB03/2018 – Home Alone (part 3) Playing with my new breasts madjack 4 3,984 24 Jun 2018, 23:54
Last Post: Like Ra
MJ-SB03/2017 – Hogtied on the bed madjack 5 5,550 06 May 2017, 19:28
Last Post: vanessa_fetish
MJ-SB02/2017 – Office chair tie and vibrator torment madjack 1 3,854 27 Apr 2017, 18:43
Last Post: Vixien

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , madjack (1)