Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Black Tank Ballet Dance Leotards for Women Scoop Neck Gymnastics Bodysuits Romper Skinny Workout Stage Costumes
$21.66-34%

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

bondage
JLX.HARNESS Body Harness Cage Cupless Bra Lingerie Erotic Peekaboo Bondage Plunge Club Burlesque Kinky Dancer O0406
$2.17-10%

bondage body
Underwear Woman Pentagram Punk Harness Cage Bra Sexy Pastel Goth Body Harness Harajuku Bra Black Bondage Harness Bra Lingerie
$4.95

high waist faux leather
BGTEEVER Stylish Chic Loose Women PU Leather Pants Autumn Winter New Fashion Ladies High Waist Straight Faux Leather Trousers
$48.38-42%

leather pencil skirt
Women 2023 Autumn Winter Sheepskin Skirt Genuine Leather Midi Skirt Female High Waist Split Package Hip Skirt 4XL H167
$65.61-42%

negative chastity
Stainless Steel Butterfly Negative Chastity Lock Male Penis Restraint Cock Cage Gay Male Sex Toys 18+ 섹스알몸 2024 New Sex Toy
$68.95-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lost interest? What happen, what changed?
Anyone had this happen?

None of my usual self-bondage antics seemed to work. I could hardly even get an erection going on, let alone an orgasm, even when just a month ago I knew it would have been guaranteed. And more complicated schemes were foiled by sweating causing so much friction that I couldn't wear everything I wanted, or zippers stubbornly refused to work...
Bah. So frustrating week.

EDIT: And no, I haven't gotten fat. I have a quite healthy BMI.
Yea, the other day, I tried a little dressing and self bondage.
My results were zero. No hardon, no cumming, nothing.
I even ran out of a set of new batteries with nothing to show for it.
I'm hope that with a new outfit, I'll have better outcome.
Sounds familiar - when the old medicine/drug/stimulant/exercise stops working, we move on to something more powerful. Or switch to something different and take a break until it begins to work again.

It's all in our heads. Use your imagination. And do not forget to post about your progress here 😉
I usually begin with my image collection. Or with streams (see the top menu).
I got a girlfriend who knows absolutely nothing about sex, hence has never even viewed / thought about any form of bondage. I've really been out of the suffocation experiments for quite some time - almost a year.
One thing is sure - the desire to play will return. Hence, keep your toys nicely stored and polished 😉
My new school uniform is taking forever to get here.
Can't wait to try it on. Maybe that will set me off.
My gf has happily gotten more and more interested. We got to the point where she watched some of my favourites on xvideos.com (and she also noted that I had a friend request...) I showed her a real nice handjob, some shoejobs, urethral insertions, and a mother/son roleplay video. I really didn't want to drop her right into fetshes but there wasn't much out there that I'd seen and liked that would still be safe enough to show to a beginner. It was really difficult!

A few days later I remembered a somewhat tame video that was tagged as "Dom woman fucks sub guy".

http://www.xvideos.com/video80216/dom_wo...ub_guy_pt1

At it's core it's everything my gf and I have aeady done but there is a nice femdom element added (i.e. the way she mounts his face, or her thighs locking his head and rolling him left and right forcefully) that I thought would interest my gf and I was right. My gf has since shown me a leather skirt she has planned for some day.

I don't know if we'll work up to things like a vac-bed or a Violet Wand but she's very receptive so we'll see. I've also discussed some of my past with her - such as cross dressing and anal penetration and she's very open-minded about it. I make sure I do not push anything on her and I only discuss if it comes up in conversation - I'm willing to be very patient in the short term if it means a very wealthy long-term reward 😊

Still looking at options for a male strap-on so I can please her without breaking "her rules".
I often lose interest for a while. I think, there are several reasons. Mostly, self-bondage is a lonely game and I often dream of scenarios involving another trustworthy person, parties that I spend tied up etc. This is never going to happen, if I don't look for partners, so probably not very soon anyway. This results in frustration eventually, because nothing I can try alone comes close to such phantasies. I think, this is not the deciding factor, rather a tendency. With new ideas, tools or toys, my interest is always quite strong. Sometimes it lasts weeks, even months. Eventually, I get used to it and it becomes boring. If this happens in the right time, I lose interest in self-bondage completely.

But here the good news: So far, it always returned eventually. Sometimes it was triggered by something I had seen, sometimes, it is a dream with no apparent trigger in real life, sometimes I simply remember something that I haven't done for ages. I tend to be very experimental in my sessions, and so there are many open ends to pick up.

I never worry about losing interest, because to me, self-bondage is not a life-style. Calling it a hobby sounds a bit odd, but perhaps not too wrong. I would start to worry, if had no interest for anything. Or rather, I would look around to get interested in something new (or old). There are a few things in my life, that stay, others come and go. I like it this way and I think, it keeps me feel alive. Oh, and I do not measure my sexual prowess, and certainly not by how much self-bondage I am doing.

By the way, I find it easier to stay interested in something, if I start slowly. For self-bondage, this would rather be a piece of rope than a fully equipped automated dungeon 😉 .
Well in my case, the chances of getting new stuff is kind of difficult and I'm always trying to find what should I buy and that's whats keeping me interested. The self-bondage part is something i've lost interest, because I don't have the equipment necessary to do a great self-bondage session. I know I could use a lot of things to do a self-bondage session, but what keep me going is that I still have a lot of things to try and it will take a while unfortunately.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Purge syndrome or Periods or cycles of lost&found "interest" Like Ra 67 6,363 29 Nov 2023, 23:19
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Atsta (1) , Culmor (1) , Joyl27 (1) , Like Ra (6) , madboyevil (1) , madjack (1) , Marcus (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (2) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (7)