Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

app electric shock
penianano Penis sleeves penianana masturbator woman Squirt sex games for men penis ring blocker vibrator models home lovers CRW1
$16.73-31%

bondage hood
Open Mouth Eye Bondage Party Mask Cosplay Slave punish Headgear Mask Exotic Apparel Sex Products BDSM Fetish Mask Hood
$3.69-30%

latex swimsuit
Handmade Sexy Latex Swim Suit Women's Tank Design (Tight Suit No Zip)
$96.42-19%

amoresy
AMORESY Men's Satin Glossy Boxer Shorts Breathable High Elastic Sports Thin Soft Brief Swimming Fitness Solid Leggings Underwear
$199.65-9%

masturbator
170cm Sexual Doll for Men Full Body Real Doll Xxx 18 Adult Masturbate 25cm TPE Vagina Anus Blowjob Sexdoll Realistic Love Doll
$1108.06

arm binder
HotX PU Leather Foot/Arm Binder Behind Back Straight Lockable Glove Shoulder Strap BDSM Jacket Handcuffs Bondage Sex Toy
$18.84-20%

speerise
Child Spandex Nylon Unitard Long Sleeve Gymnastics One-Piece Suits Dance Leotard Dancewear Turtle Neck Jumpsuits For Teens Kid
$153.67-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex in public
On my way to......

20180628_222312.jpg   
o- It's actually blue!
o- You had to walk to the car (any neighbours around?)
o- You could be seen in the car (imagine a police anti-alcohol raid, how would you blow into the tester?)
(26 May 2019, 22:57 )Like Ra Wrote: o- It's actually blue!
o- You had to walk to the car (any neighbours around?)
o- You could be seen in the car (imagine a police anti-alcohol raid, how would you blow into the tester?)

Unfortunately I tore this blue one, note I only got a black one left.
I can park on my driveway, when I walk to the car I wear a hoody so there is a small chance they see me... 😉
Stopping at a traffic light is quite exciting, especially if you have to stop next to another car. 
I got stopped once by the police due a defect tail light wearing a Lycra catsuit without mask. I had to repair it at the next parking place... Quite embarrassing but so very hot.. 😊

I drive a convertible but never get the courage to drive with the top down......
(27 May 2019, 06:34 )Spandexslaaf Wrote: I had to repair it at the next parking place...
Repair? What did you do?
I changed the light bulb. Imagine me, super tight spandex bending over in the trunk of my car..... I tried looking away from the people on the parking place. You can imagine what the arousal did to me, I stood there with a boner on you can't disguise...
I like to use long-distance night-rides in my car to dress up. Never tried latex, because, well, I never thought about it...
I'll keep this idea in mind for the next time.
I did some jogging in a hooded latex catsuit, but with a tracksuit on top, so it wasn't visible. Not bad, but I am not really into running.
The long narrow saddle on my bicycle would be quite painful with latex rubbing my legs, so I never tried biking yet. But on a bike you can wear pretty much everything without getting attention.
(20 Apr 2014, 22:23 )jogi4419 Wrote: Found on youtube:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o9eO1BWxgg

hmmm, I watched this video to the end. Is this a special version of Romeo and Juliet?
Tonight I went over to a friend and showed him my full cover latex suit. When I left I kept my suit on, over that only a t-shirt, a and I took the mask of. In the car I put my mask back on the t-shirt of and went to a self service fuel station to fill up my car. You can imagine how excited I got with every car passing by. One car stopped to fill also...... The guy didn't know where to look, and I rushed to get on...
For a second I thought about going to a Mac drive, but I didn't dare... Along the way I stopped at the train station and wandered around on the parking, realising I had to hurry back to my car to avoid the people leaving the train but I was to late and some people saw me when they passed me on their bicycles a little bit embarrassing.... 
I decided to go to a nearby little lake to walk around and enjoy the latex feeling on my skin. When I got there I thought it was a good idea to take a midnight swim so I took my shoes of and went in the water. Guys I can tell you it's absolutely fabulous, the water pushes the last bit of air out of the suit making it a really snug fit...
Before I knew an hour went by and I chose to go home to finish this great evening.

I hope I have inspired you guys to go out in public as well.

Source: https://youtu.be/X9PqemTZ3ys

A little video on the train station...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/614kYShJ65wVHwoG9

I hope the link works.... There are some more pictures...

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Culmor (3) , ephemeral (1) , essanym (2) , jogi4419 (1) , jtr765 (1) , Like Ra (28) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (3) , marioshroomed (1) , slaafruben (2) , Spandexslaaf (9) , Strappado (2) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Vixien (2) , Xozt (1)