Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-48%

crossdress fetish
New fashion super transparent shiny silk sheer bodysuit fetish zentai catsuit luxurious customized nylon crossdresser tights
$140.35-10%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98-29%

temorish
Latex Trousers Handmade Mid Waist Legging Pants for Women
$88.33-8%

latex one piece
Sexy Women Shiny PU High cut Bodysuit Backless Hollow Out Tight One Piece Thong Latex Corset Nightclub Wear Sexy Lingerie
$8.07-26%

sexy pantyhose
2023 Summer Fishnet Diamond Pantyhose Women Sexy Fashion Shiny Net Tights Female Slim Rhinestone Mesh Nylon Stockings Tights
$16.90

shiny stockings
70D Glitter Ballet Dance Shaping Tights Women Sexy Oil Shiny Stockings High Waist Nylon Pantyhose Pus Size Pole Dance Clubwear
$7.64

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How far can you walk in 5 in stilettos ?
(17 Jun 2014, 13:45 )madjack Wrote: So how far do you think you could walk in these killer heels?

I've never seen anything quite like them before 😁

MJ

About 30 meters upright. Devious Ballet Boots.

In 5 inch heels without platform about half a mile.
(30 Jun 2014, 18:15 )Rubberlove81 Wrote: About 30 meters upright. Devious Ballet Boots.
I never could stand upright in them. But I haven't tried them on since I started with yoga. Mmm... A hint for my birthday? ;P
Might not quite be 5in heels, but running, whilst bound?! Try these Gifs and rate your own chances Shok

tumblr_n82pi8DXc11sgoh5do2_250.gif     tumblr_n82pi8DXc11sgoh5do3_250.gif   

Incredible!

MJ
Very impressive indeed! I like the idea of suspension combined with bondage and inevitable exercise. Brilliant! Something for self-bondage? 😋 Probably not at that speed, though.
(16 Jul 2014, 12:31 )Like Ra Wrote: Very impressive indeed! I like the idea of suspension combined with bondage and inevitable exercise. Brilliant! Something for self-bondage? 😋 Probably not at that speed, though.

So maybe a design that meant you had to walk on the treadmill, at your own pace, for a set distance/time to release the key to your self-bondage?

Or maybe adapt it to work for an exercise bike so that you pedalled instead of walked (I imagine the saddle would be have an 'extra' something too 😁 )

An especially evil idea has just popped into my mind - lets say your device was configured so that you had to 'travel' a set distance to gain your freedom. Now, what about adding a new feature that meant when you got to maybe 90% of the required distance that triggered an enema to start flowing into you... Shok

....wouldn't that make the last few miles/kilometres just fly by?! Diablo

MJ
(16 Jul 2014, 17:00 )madjack Wrote: a new feature that meant when you got to maybe 90% of the required distance that triggered an enema to start flowing into you...
Yes!!!!! Now you're talking!!! 😁
I have never tried my limits with my 5-inch stilettos. However, I have recently tried with my 6-inch stiletto pumps, no platform. I did manage walking for 2km straight. At times, my feet felt sore enough so as to be really tempted to take off my pumps but I couldn't. I had to walk the whole distance in them as I had them locked on securely and the keys placed at the end of this distance beforehand. 😁
The most wonderful and sexy short clip of a girl who makes walking in high heels (I think ballet heels!) look easy!

tumblr_nef1zlKN8G1trd2u6o1_400.gif   

MJ
(02 Dec 2014, 18:06 )madjack Wrote: a girl who makes walking in high heels (I think ballet heels!) look easy!
Yeah, this is Alexandra Potter.
(16 Jul 2014, 07:55 ) madjack Wrote: Might not quite be 5in heels, but running, whilst bound?! Try these Gifs and rate your own chances Shok

Ankle chains are missed 😊)