Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

faak
FAAK Leather Strap on Dildo penis Adjustable Bondage Harness Strap-ons Bottom Sex Toys For Women lesbian Sex Products sex shop
$19.66-30%

leohex
LEOHEX Sports Transparent Joggers Women's Yoga Pants High Waist Jogging High Quality Tights Soft Fitness Squat Proof Leggings
$79.85-52%

soronssy
2022 Satin Shiny Sexy Women One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Female Solid Thong Bather Bathing Suit Monokini Brazilian Swimming Suits
$247.03-32%

crossdress anime
20Cm Cartoon Sanrio Plush Doll Hello Kittys Cinnamoroll Kawaii Anime Toy Crossdressing Rabbit Room Decoration Desktop Decoration
$3.70

larpgears
Nice black latex sock with ruffles rubber socks custom made
$24.20-11%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy One piece tights Oily swimsuit women sexy tight glossy high fork long sleeve swimsuit solid color T-shirt
$91.79-62%

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How far can you walk in 5 in stilettos ?
(17 Jun 2014, 13:45 )madjack Wrote: So how far do you think you could walk in these killer heels?

I've never seen anything quite like them before 😁

MJ

About 30 meters upright. Devious Ballet Boots.

In 5 inch heels without platform about half a mile.
(30 Jun 2014, 18:15 )Rubberlove81 Wrote: About 30 meters upright. Devious Ballet Boots.
I never could stand upright in them. But I haven't tried them on since I started with yoga. Mmm... A hint for my birthday? ;P
Might not quite be 5in heels, but running, whilst bound?! Try these Gifs and rate your own chances Shok

tumblr_n82pi8DXc11sgoh5do2_250.gif     tumblr_n82pi8DXc11sgoh5do3_250.gif   

Incredible!

MJ
Very impressive indeed! I like the idea of suspension combined with bondage and inevitable exercise. Brilliant! Something for self-bondage? 😋 Probably not at that speed, though.
(16 Jul 2014, 12:31 )Like Ra Wrote: Very impressive indeed! I like the idea of suspension combined with bondage and inevitable exercise. Brilliant! Something for self-bondage? 😋 Probably not at that speed, though.

So maybe a design that meant you had to walk on the treadmill, at your own pace, for a set distance/time to release the key to your self-bondage?

Or maybe adapt it to work for an exercise bike so that you pedalled instead of walked (I imagine the saddle would be have an 'extra' something too 😁 )

An especially evil idea has just popped into my mind - lets say your device was configured so that you had to 'travel' a set distance to gain your freedom. Now, what about adding a new feature that meant when you got to maybe 90% of the required distance that triggered an enema to start flowing into you... Shok

....wouldn't that make the last few miles/kilometres just fly by?! Diablo

MJ
(16 Jul 2014, 17:00 )madjack Wrote: a new feature that meant when you got to maybe 90% of the required distance that triggered an enema to start flowing into you...
Yes!!!!! Now you're talking!!! 😁
I have never tried my limits with my 5-inch stilettos. However, I have recently tried with my 6-inch stiletto pumps, no platform. I did manage walking for 2km straight. At times, my feet felt sore enough so as to be really tempted to take off my pumps but I couldn't. I had to walk the whole distance in them as I had them locked on securely and the keys placed at the end of this distance beforehand. 😁
The most wonderful and sexy short clip of a girl who makes walking in high heels (I think ballet heels!) look easy!

tumblr_nef1zlKN8G1trd2u6o1_400.gif   

MJ
(02 Dec 2014, 18:06 )madjack Wrote: a girl who makes walking in high heels (I think ballet heels!) look easy!
Yeah, this is Alexandra Potter.
(16 Jul 2014, 07:55 ) madjack Wrote: Might not quite be 5in heels, but running, whilst bound?! Try these Gifs and rate your own chances Shok

Ankle chains are missed 😊)