Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ladyboy
Crossdressing Ladyboy Drag Queen Fake Vagina Pussy Silicone Thongs Hiding Gaff Cosplay Crossdresser Sissy Shemale Camel Toe
$72.60-50%

anal plug
Glass Anal Plug Sex Toys For Women Pink Anal Stimulator Crystal Buttplug Men Prostate Massage Vagina Butt Plug Balls
$3.74

exotic lingerie
Goddess Lady Night Club Wear Exotic Dresses Sexy Lingerie Erotic Bodydolls Women Sheer Sleepwear Fishnet Chemises Hot Sale Dress
$4.10

transparent swimsuit
Japanese Sexy Swimsuit One Piece Shiny Vest Transparent Bandage Bikini Thongs see through Swimming Suit for Women Bathing Suit
$99.97-30%

ultrathin pantyhose
New Arrival Magical Pantyhose Smoothly Elasticity Stockings Shiny Women Oil Shine 8D Ultrathin 1 Line Crotch Gloss Detail Tights
$6.04-4%

bondage device
Leather Claw Hook Mouth Spreader, Stainless Steel Mouth Open Device, Oral Sex Accessories, Bdsm Toy for Couples Sex Bdsm Bondage
$6.10-30%

1d oil pantyhose
1D Oil Shiny Party Stockings Women Sexy Cuban Heel Back Seam Skinny Leg Tights Ultra Thin Transparent Nylon Pantyhose
$6.55-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Help with a tie
Hello everybody!

I've been trying to figure out how to do a hip/legs bondage to force someone to stay bent in doggy position, it's used a lot in kink.com shoots and seems rather simple to do but I can't figure out the way to do it properly. I attached some screenshots I took of lovely pristine edge in it so it's easier for us to figure it out together: 

Show Content

If anyone wants to see the video its kink ID is 43666

As you can see in one of the pictures one of the legs has an extra row of rope which leads me to believe the tie starts/ends on one of the legs, it also appears that there's no rope running through the belly so it probably doesn't start with a "belt" like rope like I initially thought and instead it's a loop that goes all around the butt, I might be completely wrong here but it's what I gathered so far.

I'm asking for help because I can't even find this specific tie name or even a photo of it anywhere, I'm lucky I stumbled upon it in one of the shoots I have downloaded because searching for "hip bondage bent position" in google was giving me nothing and I was starting to believe it was all a product of my imagination  😋
It reminds me this device: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...5#pid34805
(23 Sep 2019, 14:44 )Like Ra Wrote: It reminds me this device: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...5#pid34805
Yes! It's exactly the same idea but with ropes.

I'm trying to figure it out both for self-bondage and for partner bondage, seems to be great: comfortable, cheap, less bulky than a rigid steel device and probably fast to apply as well. Not to mention it leaves the hands and legs free to tie however you please, unlike the ones google insists to show me:

Show Content

It just seems so useful all around!

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , spiba (2)