Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage
5m 10m Silk Restraints Handcuffs Sexy Binding Rope for Men Women Couples Bdsm Slave Body Bondage Shibari Flirting Erotic Product
$3.82-1%

zippidy
Sexy Wedding Evening Celebrate Black Velvet Crystals Pearls Big Train Dress Female Birthday Prom Rhinestones Long Tail Outfit
$216.59-20%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern 90cm Heelless Super Long Boots Vintage Round Toe Burlesque Crotch Thigh High Arch Shoes Unisex Custom Leg Size
$440.44-36%

shiny stockings
Sheer Oil Shiny Glossy Pantyhose Womens Sexy Transparent Tights Stockings Smooth Anti Hook Stockings Hosiery Lingerie Clubwear
$24.38-47%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Women's Hollowed Skinny Sports Pants Letter Printed High Waisted Leggings Summer Fitness Yoga Trousers Sweatpants
$241.88-36%

shapewear
Waist Trainer Body Shaper Calzon Faja Mujer High Waist Panties Culotte Gainante Ventre Shapewear Women Tummy Control Underwear
$38.13

gjhond
Metal Chastity Devices Cage CB6000 CB6000s Stainless Steel Cock Ring Penis Bondage Sleeve BDSM Toys for Men 180
$60.50-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Self-bondage items on eBay - interesting finds
Here is a link to the item for people not viewing with their phones http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bEq9tCZE

(18 Apr 2019, 21:45 )Max515 Wrote: If the remote control is 433 MHz, I have a rasperrry pi with a transmitter! 😉

Now you're speaking my language, I'm all about some automation.  I'd be interested in learning about anything you've done with a rasppi or arduino related to self bondage.

(18 Apr 2019, 21:45 )Max515 Wrote: The only problem is that where I live, all imports from outside EU must be inspected. With me watching. And then I have to provide a printed web page with item price and description. And the customs officer is usually very curious.

So what, let them look.  People use e-stim for help in reducing muscle and nerve pain.  Tell them it's for helping your back not hurt or tell them it's for teaching your dog not to bark.
(19 Apr 2019, 05:59 )essanym Wrote: So what, let them look.  People use e-stim for help in reducing muscle and nerve pain. Tell them it's for helping your back not hurt or tell them it's for teaching your dog not to bark.
I'm not really sure if the product name or description is printed somewhere in their paperwork.
I have one of those remote e-stims.
First one arrived broken & they had to send a replacement.
They run for about 1r minutes & then someone needs to press the start button again.
They do have an auto setting on them.
Power adjustment is in quite course steps & lowest power is quite strong. (At least with devices I havd tried on it)
Quite a strange thing, that can be used for self-bondage: waist bondage ring

waist_bondage_ring-01.jpg   
Very strange indeed.
It looks like a great way to keep you bent over.
Yes, for example, it can prevent you to reach a key (placed somewhere on a shelf), or it can force you to sit or crawl. Also, it can be anchored or used as an anchor. The padlock can be replaced with an ice-lock.
A self-bondage plug? Inflate, then disconnect and lock away the tube.

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cZ7huQ7m
Have you ever tried an inflatable plug? It can be expelled relatively easily, unless overinflated, what can cause internal damage.

But the idea is very good, because you do not have all those tubes, valves and pumps hanging around, that can pop at any moment and ruin the fun.
I tend to fasten my inflatable plug in with straps to ensure it stays put.
(25 Apr 2019, 11:03 )The inspector Wrote: I tend to fasten my inflatable plug in with straps to ensure it stays put.
How do you do this?

I use either a tight swimsuit, or karada/crotch rope, or both.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bondage mini-dress on ebay Strappado 3 271 25 Mar 2024, 00:47
Last Post: Tinker D