Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent swimsuit
Women Transparent Bikini Set Extreme Sexy One-pieces Bathing Suits Female Mini String Swimsuit Summer Beach Tankini Micro Dress
$74.78-60%

Bitysie
BITYSIE 2022 Long Sleeve Enamel Japaness Women One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Zipper Surfing Suit Belt Bath High Neck Diving Suit
$349.69

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody High Waisted Flared Jeans for Women Dark Blue Stretch Jeans Flare Scrunch Booty Fashion Pants Jeans
$72.59-33%

zlatameer
Rubber Latex Male Catsuit Black and Red Color Patchwork Bodysuit with Front Zip Handmade S-LCM054
$145.18-16%

bondage sack
Full Body Double Seamless Stretching Bodystocking Bodysuit Mermaid Mummy Sleep Sack Harness Zipper Crotch Erotic Tool for Couple
$12.60-30%

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$94.40-4%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sexy Lingerie Outfit Fancy Lace Underwear Erotiic Bras And Panties Transparent Attractive Bilizna Set Naked Sex Suit
$10.59

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Got my first set of ice locks in the mail today
I was shopping around and most of the cylindrical metal locks and DYI solutions seemed somewhat clunky.
I also was afraid that a metal lock would be poorly insulated and too cold for prolonged skin contact.

After looking into my options to 3D print one myself, I found this german seller on Etsy, who offers 3D printed icelocks with various timer ranges from 30 minutes to 2 hours at what I consider to be reasonable prices for 3D prints (he also has electromagnetic locks, but those were a bit too pricey for my taste. Maybe some other time).

0,5 hours - EUR 31,00
1,5 hours - EUR 35,00
1,5 hours - EUR 39,00
2,0 hours - EUR 42,00

I did a small test run and it lasted 23 minutes after being in the freezer for ~90 minutes.
It uses only very little water, which is also a plus.

I will be doing some more dry runs in order to test them and sniff out any potential points of failure, then I'll probably use them to try and recreate this scenario first:

ct7xx5Nl.jpg   

Tying the leg cuffs to the neck collar with the 30 minute lock and the chain connecting the wrist cuffs to the collar with the 1 hour lock. After some time, I can hobble around (carefully) if I feel like it until I'm fully released.
I can totally see myself getting the 2 hour lock as well if I enjoy being forced to stay in bondage.

Yes, there will be a video.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_20210817_180906.jpg     IMG_20210817_180909.jpg     IMG_20210817_180922.jpg     IMG_20210817_180933.jpg   
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
I tried this exact bondage method myself. The way I did it was by getting 2 cuffs and 2 timed locks. I locked one with a longer timer on my dominant hand along with the chain and put on the belt at the shoulders. Then I reached over and locked the second lock onto my left hand with the correct time. It was impossible to get out before the time ended. Be careful about the belt though. My arms git a bit numb to the end of it.
Sounds great! I must try that!!
I would love some more step by step instructions for this setup. In order to lock the wrist cuffs, you must need to tighten the elbow cuffs last?
(09 Nov 2021, 13:28 )TieUpTime Wrote: I would love some more step by step instructions for this setup. In order to lock the wrist cuffs, you must need to tighten the elbow cuffs last?

Yes. Elbows are held together by cuffs, a rope ratchet + ice lock connects the cuffs. You'd lead the ratchet's cinch rope to the front, fasten your handcuffs (either to each other across your stomach or to the collar), then pull in the ratchet until it's uncomortably comfortable.
Pretty much inescapable until the ice lock releases the elbow cuffs. If you use chains for the front, not even a pair of scissors would help.

You probably could use a bolt cutter with one hand and leverage it against the floor, but I would not chance it.
Delicious. Thanks! Can't wait to try
(10 Nov 2021, 20:38 )TieUpTime Wrote: Delicious. Thanks! Can't wait to try

You can tie your ankles together and connect them to the collar in the front, as shown in the first post (edited for clarity) as well and the only way to release pressure from your legs/knees is to plop down on your side, and good luck getting up from that before the ice melts.
(10 Nov 2021, 23:48 )Bound Whore Wrote: You can tie your ankles together and connect them to the collar as well
And kill yourself?
(11 Nov 2021, 00:35 )Like Ra Wrote: And kill yourself?

The model in the OP looks pretty alive to me.
I think Ra was envisioning a hogtie with the legs pulling on the neck? Could be wrong, but that’s what I imagined in my head.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is the correct way to chain 2 time locks together. Poll with video for example. Lancer 0 844 22 Oct 2021, 04:58
Last Post: Lancer
Ice time-locks Like Ra 17 25,759 20 Jul 2012, 22:15
Last Post: Like Ra