Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock machine
Rough Beast Horse dildo for Sex Machine Silicone/VAC Penis Vac-u-lock Big Anal plug Adult Masturbator Clit Stimulate Sex Toys
$45.18-29%

zentai
(Black04) Shiny Transparent Full Body Sheer Silk Bodysuit Women's Men's Fetish Zentai Suit SM Single Tube Stockings
$213.20-32%

stainless steel cock
NUUN Male Stainless Steel Penis Rings Delay Ejaculation Device Cock Harness Training Chastity Belt BDSM Adults Sex Toys for Men
$11.98-25%

corset
Women Fajas Bodyshaper Corset Femme Slimming Underwear Shaping High Compression Full Body Shapewear for Sexy Smooth Silhouette
$34.74

inflatable anal plug
Inflatable Dildos Anal Plug For Women Vaginal Expander Men Butt Dilator Female Masturbator Sex Toys Couples Adults Games Erotic
$15.10

bondage leotard
Sexy Faux Leather Bodysuit Spandex Tight Dress Bare Breast Backless Strappy Skirt Garter Hollow Out Sexy Sex Set Bondage Leotard
$121.75-57%

manyjoy
Adjustable Stainless Steel Slave Neck Collar Rings Silicone Open Mouth Ball Gag Oral Fixation Slave Adult BDSM Bondage Sex Toys
$32.31-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Forward hogtie, escape method?
Today I came up with a different type of hogtie, if that's what it should be called...

I was wearing seven layers of assorted pantyhose for evening relaxation, and then I thought of something. I pulled a pair of leggings (i.e. no feet) on my knees, one knee in each leg. It was very tight (especially due to the layers underneath), and I was just able to pull it up and get the waist where it should be, and surprisingly the seams did not show too much stress. The end result looked quite nice, nice round shapes. It was also relatively comfortable, because the pantyhose layers added a lot of soft buffer between boney bodyparts (by this I mean ankles).

Now, if you inserted your hands and arms through the foot openings (which are now on the knees), you could make your hands meet near the crotch, and cuff them together. You would be forced nearly into a ball shape. I am sure someone has aeady tried this.

Because the foot openings were too narrow in the end to fit a knee through, there was absolutely no way to maneuver those openings towards the hands. The arms were tightly forced parallel to the legs. Maneuvering the waist opening down might be possible in some circumstances, but it could be definitely prevented with a belt.

I wonder: If one were to use this technique, what possible escape method could there be? The hands would be completely internal, and from that position it is impossible to move any object (such as a key) from outside to the inside where the hands are. Depending on circumstances it might also be impossible to make the hands actually meet. Also, it is a position where chances of legs beginning to fall asleep are high, so a forced lengthy wait for a release is not feasible.

(One possible means I just thought of, is to use the pantyhose-on-arms (with crotchpiece behind the neck) method, and once the hands meet inside the leggings, tie the ends of the pantyhose together, effectively producing the cuffs from the hosiery. Escaping is a matter of untying the knot. Which may always be slightly impossible, considering that I found tying the knot impossible in practice to begin with.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cum TWICE to escape! TightSlip 14 8,383 13 Apr 2021, 08:51
Last Post: essanym
Deep Throat to Escape! TightSlip 7 5,929 07 Jan 2019, 18:23
Last Post: _chaste
Make “it” STICK to Escape! TightSlip 2 2,297 10 Sep 2018, 21:30
Last Post: TightSlip
Take it ALL to Escape! TightSlip 2 2,849 07 Sep 2018, 18:22
Last Post: TightSlip
Need help for a release method attheatboy 1 2,848 03 Sep 2014, 20:42
Last Post: Like Ra