Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny pantyhose
New Men's Sexy Silk Sock Leggings Sheer Oil Shiny Ultra-Thin Pantyhose Pouch Sheath Stockings Tights Bottoms Underwear
$40.34

gaff panties
Lace G-String Men Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Hollow Elastic Underpants For Gay
$34.80-39%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Sexy Crop Tee Swinger Humorous Fun Flirty Style T-Shirt Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Blouse
$7.85

FRRK
NUUN Stainless Steel Sperm Locking Ring Male Scrotum Stimulate Lock Penis Exerciser Delay Ejaculation Cock Training Toy for Men
$36.13-30%

beeger
BEEGER The Stainless Steel Twist dildo, The Chrome Crescent Dildo Clitoris Stimulator Stainless Steel G Spot Anal Plug
$141.50

gaff men
Sissy Shapping Underwear Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Gaff Thong Briefs T-Back Underpants Hollow Out Exposed Butt G-String
$18.26-24%

ladyboy
Mens Hiding Gaff Panties Crossdresser Fake Vagina Underwear Shemale Drag Queen Transgender Ladyboy Transsexual Camel Toe Panties
$198.63-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Entertaining Torture during Selfbondage.
Today i tried a new setup, using my cuff system, i showed you some time ago.
This time i tied my ankles close together. Like you see here:
 F14AD2F5-25D4-48B8-B814-6C808CC7E3D6.jpeg   
I like my feet and i like to involve my toes into bondage some times.
I have the feeling, that it pushers me to orgasm faster if i curl my feet. 
So how about forcing myself to curl my feet during a  forced orgasm selfbondage session.

My idea is to put something around my big toes that trigger some Torture if 
i move them up. 
What i came up with were two rubber loops around the Toes, that are connected to a switch that triggers a timer relais for a fiew seconds. 
That relais could start a Estim, that gives strong Shocks to any body part for a short time. This way i would be forced to curl my feet. This is just a new idea and i will build a prototype soon. 
On the picture you can see how i could connect my toes. 
These are just two pieces of bicycle tube around my toes. 
Now connect to some Chain parts but if i am ready, 
there will be some kind of pull-Switch.
 BBB7B1C7-E66A-4AF1-967F-D6F5A59F2E50.jpeg   
What do you think about the idea?
I think it's worth a try 😉.

Maybe I'll try something similar one day, I like the idea :p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-bondage during business trips. Tutorial Like Ra 0 4,568 12 May 2009, 02:55
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: no smile (1) , Vacbedbound (1)