Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD36--23)Customize Full Head With Lock Pretty Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$1076.90-20%

bondage device
Chastity Catheter Urinal Flow Silicone Mouth Plug Urethral Catheter Cock Devices Bondage Fetish Slave BDSM Adult Games Sex Toys
$140.47

pvc stockings
XXL Plus Size Lace Top Silicone Hold Up Thigh High Stockings Gothic Punk Faux Leather Leg Warmers Women Sexy Pole Dance Clubwear
$12.08-50%

laigzem
LAIGZEM FASHION Women Knee High Boots Zip Up Chunky Block Heels Boots Faux Leather Ladies Handmade Shoes Woman Big Size 42 47
$138.09-37%

penis milking machine
Genital Chastet Cage Penies Ring Women Pene Penis Cage Male Container Vibrator Men Ananlny Couple's Point That Oral Fashion
$30.36-33%

msemis
Women's Plunge Lace Ballet Dance Gymnastic Leotard Bodysuit Adults Long Sleeve Backless Workout Yoga Sports Jumpsuit Dancewear
$20.78-34%

SXXY
SXXY Luminous Fantasy Dildo Horse Dick Silicone Anal Plug With Sucker Colorful Sex Toy For Couple Adult Mastubation Product
$89.24-61%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Does anyone have any experience with Madame Y files?
I know she's an out-of-business provider, but was curious if anyone could share any impressions or experiences.
I have had a lot of fun with her stuff! If you like the premise of a female AI designed by women to subjugate men (or Portal or System Shock) and TTS works for you in general it's well worth a listen. Some of the technical aspects are dated at this point but nothing distractingly so like catgirl. Some of the stuff is charmingly kitsch in a classic pulp sci fi kind of way that belies an effective command of the craft. There's a delicious wickedness to how She's written that's timeless, reinforced by an oddly gentle sense of mechanical inevitability.
I find the files can reliably trance me and I respond to like, both positive and negative sensation suggestions while under. No wet HFO but I've never managed that, but two files (so far Receptive and Madame's Crystal) give me the same quaking full body experience as with BS and SB, with the same repeatability.
On one occasion I even had a posthypnotic suggestion stick and work without my knowledge or memory, which lead to an irresistible urge to masturbate in a restaurant bathroom. I wish things like that happened more often, but looking at my self and sexuality and that other thread about how we know if it works I'm not so sure they don't/ haven't 😊.
So, overall I highly recommend to anyone looking to expand their hypnotic horizons.
And if you're a fan of the premise I'd say it's absolutely essential.
Thanks for the response. Which file had you unknowingly masturbating?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Scary potent hypno-files stqinori 178 206,180 25 Apr 2024, 18:47
Last Post: NotSpoogeanator
Hypnose auf Deutsch (German hypnosis files) krinlyc 94 69,644 28 Mar 2024, 21:39
Last Post: Like Ra
Software, tips and tricks for creating and playing up hypno-files Like Ra 36 13,460 20 Mar 2024, 08:12
Last Post: Lycalopex
Sarnoga's Teeny Weenie and other dick shrinking files nohbdy 0 389 09 Mar 2024, 23:38
Last Post: nohbdy
Does free will exist? Do we have a choice? Like Ra 61 9,999 31 Oct 2023, 17:40
Last Post: sam_henry

Contributors: lurker (2) , Thea_DA (1)