Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ladyboy
Men To Women Silicone Fake Vagina Panties Realistic Pussy Underwear Pants Shemale Gay Ladyboy Crossdresser Transgender
$1211.21-22%

aonihua women one
2023 Swimwear Women Print Floral One Piece Swimsuit Long Sleeve Bathing Suit Retro Swimsuit Vintage Beach Wear Surfing Swim Suit
$29.03

armbinder
BDSM Restraint Adjustable Leather Back Bondage Armbinder Wrist Cuffs HandCuffs Single Gloves Arm Binder Strap Adult Game Sex Toy
$10.38

gothic lolita
Vintage Gothic Lolita Dress Women Victorian Punk Slim Bandage Princess Party Dresses Girls Cute Metal Cross Bow Evening Dress
$493.30-29%

Ftshist
Ftshist Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$45.88

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion Skinny Black Stripe Naked Sexy Bodysuit Long Sleeve Summer Women's Bodies See-Through Party One Piece Outfits
$20.45-50%

silicone bodysuit
C CUP Half Bodysuit High Collar Neck Fake Artificial Boobs Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen 4G
$762.30-85%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Derrick Barry.
Why stealing?

Let's check...

My Neato robot vacuum cleaner is Chinese and bought on Ali.
My both Hobot robot window cleaners are Chinese and bought on Ali
My OnePlus 3T mobile phone is Chinese and bought on Ali.
My Mi 360 camera is Chinese and bought on Ali.
Our Huawei fitness bracelets are Chinese and bought on Ali.
My Leohex/Amoresy tights, swimsuits, catsuits are Chinese and bought on Ali.

Was anything from this list stolen?

Is selling (Chinese made) Superman/Spiderman kids catsuits/zentai in EU/US supermarkets an act of stealing?

See my point?
(18 Aug 2022, 22:54 )Culmor Wrote: I tried to commission a translucent/opaque black rubber version of this but apparently there are potentially copyright issues.
Maybe I should try AliExpress, they don't give no stinking s**t 'bout no stinking 'copyright issues'!

I'm joking obviously!

Or am I ?

I mean.... isn't a lot of the stuff you wear a representation of some intellectual property of some other person or company?  Example, Catwoman and Batgirl is DC comics intellectual property, and yet, you own these costumes.  Where is the distinction between the Derrick Barry costume and the DC comics costumes with regards to copying / stealing?  The way I see it, either way, you're commissioning a maker to create a copy of one of those costumes and you're clearly ok with doing that.

The law might not necessarily agree but, personally, I think it's fine to have copies of costumes that you think are cool.  The cosplay industry is based off of this and cosplayers even do it to make money, which you're not even doing (afaik).
He is incredibly beautiful and sexy !