Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

male chastity
Male Chastity Device Accessories Cock Cage Penis Lock Silicone Catheter Short/Long Horse Eye Rod Urethral Plug Adult Sex Toys 18
$24.16-44%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion Chic Pearls Satin Corset Top Women Short Evening Party Design Lace Trim Bow Tank Top Bustier Coquette French
$29.02-50%

tpe penis
HOT! Realistic Dildo Sex Toys For Adult No Vibrator Butt Plug Penis Suction Cup Silicone G Spot Sex Toys For Women Sex Toys
$4.49-30%

Leosoxs lingerie
2024 Sexy Women's G-string Low Waist Panties New Fit Lingerie Cotton Open Crotch T-Back Panties Solid Color Comfortable Thongs
$34.88

headphone sleeping mask
Travel Sleeping Headphones BT5.0 Sleep Mask with Ultra Thin Speakers, Soft Tech Gadgets for Side Sleepers Insomnia Meditation
$25.77

zentai
PERSONA 5 PANTHER Cosplay Costumes 3D Printed Zentai Suit Halloween Catsuit
$60.49-10%

crossdress fetish latex
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$180.29

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Derrick Barry.
Why stealing?

Let's check...

My Neato robot vacuum cleaner is Chinese and bought on Ali.
My both Hobot robot window cleaners are Chinese and bought on Ali
My OnePlus 3T mobile phone is Chinese and bought on Ali.
My Mi 360 camera is Chinese and bought on Ali.
Our Huawei fitness bracelets are Chinese and bought on Ali.
My Leohex/Amoresy tights, swimsuits, catsuits are Chinese and bought on Ali.

Was anything from this list stolen?

Is selling (Chinese made) Superman/Spiderman kids catsuits/zentai in EU/US supermarkets an act of stealing?

See my point?
(18 Aug 2022, 22:54 )Culmor Wrote: I tried to commission a translucent/opaque black rubber version of this but apparently there are potentially copyright issues.
Maybe I should try AliExpress, they don't give no stinking s**t 'bout no stinking 'copyright issues'!

I'm joking obviously!

Or am I ?

I mean.... isn't a lot of the stuff you wear a representation of some intellectual property of some other person or company?  Example, Catwoman and Batgirl is DC comics intellectual property, and yet, you own these costumes.  Where is the distinction between the Derrick Barry costume and the DC comics costumes with regards to copying / stealing?  The way I see it, either way, you're commissioning a maker to create a copy of one of those costumes and you're clearly ok with doing that.

The law might not necessarily agree but, personally, I think it's fine to have copies of costumes that you think are cool.  The cosplay industry is based off of this and cosplayers even do it to make money, which you're not even doing (afaik).
He is incredibly beautiful and sexy !