Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

exotic lingerie
Womens Thongs String Homme Sexy Low Rise Thong Micro Underwear Panties Lingerie Mesh T-Back Lingerie Jockstraps Cuecas
$43.32-59%

nose hook bondage
Leather Bondage Belt Neck Collar Metal Nose Hook Fetish Women Slave BDSM Restraints Adult Games Erotic Sex Toys For Couples
$13.60-20%

leather hood bondage
Fetish Bdsm Bondage Black Exotic Accessories of Leather Cat Mask Hood with Neck Sleeve for Women Couples Halloween Party Mask
$6.17-48%

anime bondage
Super Cool Sexy Men Black Patent Leather Jumpsuit Vinyl Latex Bondage Catsuit Wetlook Leotard Bodysuit Bodysuit for Men 6736
$202.82-29%

negative chastity
FRRK Negative Small Chastity Cage with Urination Opening Metal Penis Ring Allen Key Lock Cock BDSM Adults Sex Toys for Men
$33.13-20%

anime fetish
New female women Latex drama theatrical domino Face Mask handmade Hoods back zip customize Fetish costume zentai anime cosplay
$55.64-45%

vac-u-lock machine
Premium Sex Machine Attachment VAC-U-LOCK Dildo Suction Cup Love Machine For Women,Adapter For Quick/3XLR Female and Man Machine
$12.09-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

DIY saverball !
Hello all this is my first thread and i want to share with you in this link there's something called saverball(deutch:Keuschheitskäfig für Ihn)
its something like well it is chastity device for men and it works familiar to cock ring you need to open it to remove your genitals from saverball.
I made my own and it works. Here's link to the site saverball is the second one.😊 There are also some good ideas for bondage or self bondage 😋

http://www.schlagkraeftig.at/joomla/inde...Eisdildo_2

PS. Sorry for my english i'm PL and i'm still grinding my english
Pss.There are some photos ( this is 2nd "prototype" 😁)
Psss. Ra if this thread should be somewhere else move it to right forum destination

2012-11-28_20-58-12_895.jpg     2012-11-28_20-55-31_649.jpg     2012-11-28_20-54-47_650.jpg   

Contributors: Kseon09 (1)