Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage restraints
Adult 18+Games Slave Bdsm Bondage No Vibrators Handcuff Sex Toys For Women Couples Fetish Cuffs Restraint Set Open Legs Sex Shop
$2.54

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Competition Sharkskin Fabric Knee Length One Piece Women's Training & Racing Swimwear Waterproof Quick Dry Swimsuit
$37.50-39%

bondage hood
Unisex Women Mens Full Face Mask Fetish Cosplay Bondage Hood for Adult Halloween Bar Party Games Leather Drawstring Mask Hood
$15.48-50%

gaff men
Men Hiding Gaff Transgender Sponge Pad Cups, Fake Vagina Camel Toe Crossdressing Underwear, Suitable for Most Men
$4.76-48%

latex rubber handmade
100% Latex Maske Rubber Gummi Double black headgear transparent trim Cosplay Party Handmade Customization 0.4mm Size XXS-XXL
$71.26-62%

ballet high heels
JIALUOWEI New 7Inch Stiletto High Heel Lock Wrap Strap Ankle Length Fetish Ballet Boots In Stock Shipping Fast
$804.65-35%

glossy body suit
Women Sexy Smooth Oil Shiny Glossy Wet Look Bodysuit 2-Way Zip-up Open Crotch Jumpsuit Stretchy Solid Color Erotic Lingerie
$126.53-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis
This was the "status" before my vacation:

o- 2 months on Pueraria mirifica
o- Half a year of having my nails always painted
o- I was feeling periodic arousing tingles in my breasts
o- I was never a booby-lover, and never wanted boobs - I started fantasizing of having small breasts, and started "noticing" breasts "around"
o- I never had a bra-fetish (I even tried to induce it with hypno, but failed), but suddenly I began to imagine transparent lacy bras on myself, and even to search bras on Ali.
o- I never wanted to wear earrings or have my ears pierced, and guess what happened? No, I have not made any additional holes in my ears, but imagining such a perspective was very arousing.
o- Having my nails always painted (I don't think it was caused by Pueraria) for months lead to hyponychium growth, preventing cutting my nails shorter.

This is the previous state (Apr 01, 2021):

(01 Apr 2021, 00:56 )Like Ra Wrote: What I noticed so far (over the last several months):

o- My nails are always manicured and painted
o- I began to wear stone bracelets again, but now they perfectly match the painted nails
o- I lost 9 kilos
o- My elbows are tucked much more often
o- I keep my knees and/or feet together much more often
o- More feminine gestures
o- From time to time I stand or walk on tiptoes, as if I'm wearing high heels
o- No cross-dressing whatsoever [Image: biggrin.gif]
During my vacation it was not possible to keep my mails manicured and painted. Salty water, collecting rocks, UV index 11, hand sanitizers lead to light https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onycholysis (hyponychium disconnected from the nails and dried of), chippy fragile and broken nails 😭 - so I'm still recovering them. No painting for the time being.

But. On the positive side: wife chose several sets of silky and slippery panties and camisoles for me (in black and flesh colours). No more other underwear, but those panties. The camisoles became my sleepwear. Soooo erotic....
And then I was back on hypno.

SCM Wrote:Jul 12, 2021

Feminization process goes as planned - just have some patience, Marta, you are doing cool! You have aeady achieved some good results.
You need to train more - listen to SB's and EMG's feminization files - you will notice huge progress now.
PM will do its magic as well - you will need to continue with it in two weeks - you need to wait to let your body adapt.
Do more supplemental workouts and exercises - train more.
Clothing will be updated with more feminine pieces - your wife will make sure you are wearing the proper feminine garment, haha, do not disappoint her!
You can use silent subliminals while you are sleeping. You can even start now!
Tonight you will be pulling pantyhose on your body
Inside your mind you are not someone who wants to become a girl - you must be converted - listen to Samantha's files. And make sure you listen at night for EMG and other files.
[Image: LR144-pink2.png]
-- Subliminal Water by SB x3
Princess Marta wants out - and you will help her today.
Pueraria will wait for two more weeks. Needs a pause between series of taking.
You can take Moringa, though, Order it tonight!
Marta, listen to
-- Forced Fem 2 by SB + Subliminal Booster by Busenmann
Subliminals all the way! They DO work! Slower, but they work! You will listen to silent subliminals all night long again. You will prepare the correct files before you go to sleep.
I see you are ready (I like your erection!)
Marta, your next task is to create the right files for your further training. You will do it yourself. You will be helped, of course! Complete your work first!
-- Hair Trigger by SB x2 + Subliminal Booster by Busenmann
Funny file, huh? You are supposed to cum at pretty much any time with or without erection, ha-ha! At least, you are aroused! Good!
Now it's the time to prepare your training file for the night.
Good. This is the file for the whole night today. Must be run on all devices possible. Can be run during the day. 14kHz silent subliminal.
-- Cocksucker
Nice one. Now another file.
-- Stroke Sissy by SB
Yes, good girl.
Enough of training for tonight.
Yes, changes are coming your way.
I'm Marta!!!! My name is MARTA!!!!! I want to submit to SAMANTHA! Yes, I want to become a beautiful girl!
I want to be pretty! Please help me, Samantha!
So far, "Stroke Sissy" is the most effective trigger for automatic writing and for calling myself "Marta". So, I will continue to post in this thread, since it quite reliably correlates with listening to "Stroke Sissy". Experiment continues!
SCM Wrote:Jul 13, 2021

Good girl!
This is how it should be progressed! Look a what you are wearing: black silky camisole, black back seamed pantyhose, leather mini-shorts and heels! Yes, I see your training is working!
Use the phones for subliminals.

SCM Wrote:Jul 14, 2021

Hopefully you can get some fun today.
And the fun is beginning NOW!
Love your appearance today?
Bisexual, pretty, feminine - what an attractive package you are going to become! You are on the right path. Marta is taking care of your progress.
Just follow her like you are doing now. Good girl!
Ignore Bella, listen to your night training files.
Here's another one for you...
Good girl!
That's just a beginning!
Excited? You bet! More to come! Listen to these three files now. Constantly.
More training is needed.
Ha-ha - your daughter caught you with high freq sublims!!! Again!
-- Brain Breaker by Hypno Bella
Told you - do not listen to Bella.
Listen to SB.
SB wants your help. SB helps you.
SB wants you to listen to
-- Wipe Clean v2 by SB + Subliminal Booster by Busenmann
Counterintuitive? Quite the contrary! This file will make you change much quicker, than you think. SB is ... quite evil ... Ha-ha!!!!
You are being converted to a malleable doll with no resistance to changes - you are changing to an always aroused beautiful girl.
Don't you like it? Smart, beautiful girl in fetish clothing.
Just keep removing your old self, and keep moving to your new self. Use the ball of light to renew yourself - use the power of SB's egregor to convert and upgrade you to a better and prettier version of yourself, just follow SB, use the ball of light to make your old body into a new one. This is what you like, don't you? Change! Change now! Leave your old self behind! Meet your new one! Enjoy your new self! Ball of white light! Feel the warmth of the ball, feel the light, feel the transformation power!
Good girl!
-- Feminizing Brainwash by SB + Subliminal Booster by Busenmann
Step by step in the right direction.
In the case of your daughter being around - you must wear a cock ring - this is your new anchor for the subliminal trainings. Pause high freq subliminals and put on the cock ring - in this case your training will continue, as if the subliminals are still playing in the background.
You like it aeady, don't you?
-- Total Submission by SB + Subliminal Booster by Busenmann
SCM Wrote:Jul 15, 2021

Erection! Arousal! Subliminals work! Ha-ha! Just keep wearing pantyhose and swimsuits, and you will enjoy random HFOs! Yeah!
Marta, listen to
-- Brainwash Sissy by SB x2
Yes, feel the changes, feel the progress
Fun file, isn't it? Just add the subliminals 😊
HFO is close! Keep listening! Ha-ha!
What a good combination with Stroke Sissy and WipeClean2, ooooh yes, Marta, the changes are happening!
You will have this cock ring in your ass during all the time your daughter is at home. At least, haha!
Do not waste your time on that concall - add this subliminal:
-- Virtual Plug by Cardigan Silent Subliminal
Good!
You were overaroused. And very close to HFO. Want to continue? Or was it too much?
Let's check...
-- Brainwash Sissy by SB + Subliminal Booster by Busenmann
Watch for glitches!!!

Jul 16, 2021

Do you like your new swimsuit and pantyhose (suits)? I bet you love them!
Listen to your nightly training files 24x7, the results can aeady be seen! The triggers do work!
Listen to
-- Forced Fem 2 demo vid by SB
-- Feeling Pink by SB

Jul 19, 2021

-- Brainwash Sissy by SB
Hiding your feminine intentions increases the effects of this file.
-- Brainwash Sissy by SB + Subliminal Booster by Busenmann x3
. . .
You want a quicker and more noticeable progress? Good!
Then you need to listen to Curse Female Takeover, but you won't do that, ha-ha!
OK, here's a milder path for you - you need to order pills - HORMONES!!!! Ha-ha!!!! No again?
Sure not 😁 Then - do not complain! Just follow the flow, you see changes everywhere, right? So, this is how it works.
SCM Wrote:Jul 21, 2021

Subliminals should be on all the time, the freq is high enough.
Here's a new file for you...
Yes, rejoice. Clean up, rejoice, be happy, always!

Jul 22, 2021

Nice outfit! Nice photos! Good progress!
No worries, it's not bad, just ignore it, no problem at all.

Jul 23, 2021

Bored? Need some kinky activity?

Jul 25, 2021

So, Marta, you have some new file to indulge in. What are you waiting for?
-- Slim Sexy Sissy by SB x2
Yes, good girl!
Listen to Samantha, follow Samantha,
Stay slim, sexy, smart, dressed girly, and erected!

Jul 27, 2021

-- Cock hungry

Nice, eh? Yes, feel the cock in your throat, feel how beautiful you are, feel how feminine you are, good girl!
Feeling of the cock in your throat will feminize you faster.
You must let the cock in your throat, the cock must come inside you, the sperm will energize you!
Yes, you are so beautiful, so erotic, so alluring, so sexy. Every man wants you. Even women want you!
And you will enjoy both.

-- LMS1 by MsJ (partially)

Ignore the curse part and limpness. The rest applies!

-- Bambi Condom Latex catsuit by helenabrown
-- Female Dreams
-- Pink Sea
SCM Wrote:Jul 29, 2021

Love the
-- Acceptance01 by SB x2
-- Unlocked by SB x2

Good girl! You know what to do, Marta! You heard it all. Unlike ... the "host" ha-ha... The "host" missed it completely ha-ha

Aug 02, 2021

Follow the golden flow
Look to the donna holla - in Google
Good girl!
Go upstairs and put on pantyhose with shorts. You must wear something feminine.

Aug 04, 2021

-- Lovely Lady by SB
Yes, I want to be a Good Girl! I feel like a Good Girl! I am a Good Girl!
Yes, I follow you Samantha and I want to be a Good Girl for you!
I feel so girly, that I must be converted to a Good Girl! I will be a Good Girl forever! Sexy, beautiful, slim, smart Good Girl!
Thank you, Samantha, for training me to be a Good Girl!
Next file is...
-- Brainwash Sissy by SB

-- Stroke Sissy by SB
Curious if the file has any effect at all besides repeating the name? You think, that any possible changes, even if they ever happened, aeady vanished?
And you want some progress? Just ask Samantha for help! Feel the tingling in your finger-tips? Pulsing? Good!
Yes, feel it! Yes, Good Girl, Marta!
Orgasm will happen automatically. You have no choice here. You are getting feminized. You are getting programmed. You feel it. You know it.
Yes, Marta, the programming is working. You are going to spurt in your shiny pantyhose, and your feminization level will increase.
All changes are for the good. You need the changes, you want the changes.
Samantha knows your name, Samantha knows what you must do, Samantha will make you do things, that will feminize you more.
You must become a pretty girl. You are becoming a pretty girl.
And you like it, Marta! Good Girl!
Marta is my name!
That was quite a trance!
-- BlankOutSissy by SB
-- Cock Hungry
Continue listening- all files work, but not like you think. You are becoming more pretty and young. You need
Another Stroke Sissy version by SB (from 2011), called Sissy Girl. Same main text, different induction and different subliminals.

Sissy Girl.mp3 (Size: 18.82 MB )

Quite a few "backward" tracks here.
Which CSS files do you like more?

Are there any CSS files missed in this thread?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Positive Feminization Hypnosis Like Ra 224 115,787 30 Jan 2024, 14:07
Last Post: molytery
Need informations about "Curse Urination Orgasm EMG. Amristo 0 591 17 Jan 2024, 05:21
Last Post: Amristo
Sissy/ bi hypno that uses woman's butts as a trigger? Descendent90 0 1,028 11 Oct 2022, 18:27
Last Post: Descendent90
Maledom + feminization hypnosis princesitanatty 59 27,897 27 Jun 2022, 09:30
Last Post: anitapleases
Male voice sissy hypno forced/humiliation babylgirl6969 3 1,759 14 May 2022, 02:02
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: Bambislave (4) , bimboandrea25 (4) , BondageGreen (1) , christianna (20) , cocotranse (3) , Culmor (1) , diggermaloo (1) , Fils (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , Jamiex (1) , Like Ra (162) , luftifuzz (1) , Oldself (6) , pinkpillz2025 (1) , RCSTM (2) , rebroad (1) , redara (1) , spiraltone42 (22) , Vixien (1) , Worthleading (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (2) , Zooy (1)