Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

prostate stimulation
EMS Muscle Therapy Stimulator Machine Tens Unit Acupuncture Meridian Physiotherapy Pulse Abdominal Prostate Back Body Massager
$6.20

latex catsuit
New Sexy Wetlook PVC Latex Bodysuit For Women Double Zipper Open Crotch Nightclub Dance Wear Leather Lingerie Catsuit
$82.05

voletex
Latex Mini Skirt Sexy WOmen High Waist Rubber Fetish Skirt
$75.02-6%

thierry bondage
Thierry Fetish Metal Chain Nipple Clamps Slave Bondage Sex Toy, Flirting Adult Sex Games Toys For Couple Erotic Sex Products
$8.02

inflatable anal plug
Adult products African cannon inflatable expansion simulation phallus anal dilator vestibular plug anal plug couple sex toys
$6.75-50%

beeger
BEEGER hand held stainless steel anal toys metal butt plugs, Big Stainless Steel Anal Plug Metal Prostate Massage Wand
$121.91

penis pump
Male Penis Enhancement Enlarger Tension Device Vacuum Cups Cock Stretcher with Sleeve Physical Extender Sex Exercise Easy Pump
$205.75-64%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis
These files got me deeper than any other file. I listened to multiple variations and they got me to actually dress up which I don’t usually do.
Status on Apr 01, 2021:

(01 Apr 2021, 00:56 )Like Ra Wrote: What I noticed so far (over the last several months):

o- My nails are always manicured and painted
o- I began to wear stone bracelets again, but now they perfectly match the painted nails
o- I lost 9 kilos
o- My elbows are tucked much more often
o- I keep my knees and/or feet together much more often
o- More feminine gestures
o- From time to time I stand or walk on tiptoes, as if I'm wearing high heels
o- No cross-dressing whatsoever [Image: biggrin.gif]

Status in Sep 14, 2021:

(14 Sep 2021, 01:35 )Like Ra Wrote: This was the "status" before my vacation:

o- 2 months on Pueraria mirifica
o- Half a year of having my nails always painted
o- I was feeling periodic arousing tingles in my breasts
o- I was never a booby-lover, and never wanted boobs - I started fantasizing of having small  breasts, and started "noticing" breasts "around"
o- I never had a bra-fetish (I even tried to induce it with hypno, but failed), but suddenly I began to imagine transparent lacy bras on myself, and even to search bras on Ali.
o- I never wanted to wear earrings or have my ears pierced, and guess what happened? No, I have not made any additional holes in my ears, but imagining such a perspective was very arousing.
o- Having my nails always painted (I don't think it was caused by Pueraria) for months lead to hyponychium growth, preventing cutting my nails shorter.

Current status:

o- I'm still on Pueraria (the lowest dosis - 300mg per day, which should not cause any breast augmentation)
o- I think I "stink" less (is my body odour changing?)
o- I think my breasts are growing
o- I still do not want them consciously, but a bare thought of having breasts, or seeing an AI created image of a girl with tightly latexed breasts sends a rush of tingles throughout my body.
o- I have rather long hair now.
o- Buying male clothing is becoming VERY difficult, going to the male clothing department is a serious struggle and almost a disgust.
o- I don't have male underwear anymore, I can't stand it, it's abominable...
o- I have more high heel shoes, than vanilla male ones
o- Last week, my wife and I bought me another skirt
o- I get compliments on my manicure
(07 Apr 2023, 23:13 )Like Ra Wrote: Status on Apr 01, 2021:

(01 Apr 2021, 00:56 )Like Ra Wrote: What I noticed so far (over the last several months):

o- My nails are always manicured and painted
o- I began to wear stone bracelets again, but now they perfectly match the painted nails
o- I lost 9 kilos
o- My elbows are tucked much more often
o- I keep my knees and/or feet together much more often
o- More feminine gestures
o- From time to time I stand or walk on tiptoes, as if I'm wearing high heels
o- No cross-dressing whatsoever [Image: biggrin.gif]

Status in Sep 14, 2021:

(14 Sep 2021, 01:35 )Like Ra Wrote: This was the "status" before my vacation:

o- 2 months on Pueraria mirifica
o- Half a year of having my nails always painted
o- I was feeling periodic arousing tingles in my breasts
o- I was never a booby-lover, and never wanted boobs - I started fantasizing of having small  breasts, and started "noticing" breasts "around"
o- I never had a bra-fetish (I even tried to induce it with hypno, but failed), but suddenly I began to imagine transparent lacy bras on myself, and even to search bras on Ali.
o- I never wanted to wear earrings or have my ears pierced, and guess what happened? No, I have not made any additional holes in my ears, but imagining such a perspective was very arousing.
o- Having my nails always painted (I don't think it was caused by Pueraria) for months lead to hyponychium growth, preventing cutting my nails shorter.

Current status:

o- I'm still on Pueraria (the lowest dosis - 300mg per day, which should not cause any breast augmentation)
o- I think I "stink" less (is my body odour changing?)
o- I think my breasts are growing
o- I still do not want them consciously, but a bare thought of having breasts, or seeing an AI created image of a girl with tightly latexed breasts sends a rush of tingles throughout my body.
o- I have rather long hair now.
o- Buying male clothing is becoming VERY difficult, going to the male clothing department is a serious struggle and almost a disgust.
o- I don't have male underwear anymore, I can't stand it, it's abominable...
o- I have more high heel shoes, than vanilla male ones
o- Last week, my wife and I bought me another skirt
o- I get compliments on my manicure

This practically screams trans, and an exciting concept is what if those files can convince you that you are trans to an extent, or possibly make actual physiological changes to the brain? Food for thought and possibly the medical doctors studying the correlation between trans individuals and the actual variations between them and non-trans people.
Hm... Suddenly... After many months. This is what my subconscious mind (SCM) made me write and listen to:

SCM Wrote:Jun 16, 2023

-- Bless Continuous Cum Production by SB

Good beginning! Hello, Marta! SB is waiting for you! SB is ready to feminize you! Enjoy the ride! And ask Bambi to help! Bambi is always ready to help!
Pig Girl is next waiting for you. Marta can be a perfect Pig Bambi from time to time. He-he... Ready? Sure you are!
... You like to be raped, don't you? You like to be taken rough! It scares you, but this is the way, Marta, this is the way you are going to be fully feminized and enslaved!
Yes, Marta, this is happening! NOW!

-- CSS by SB

Ready? Let's see how you will react to this file now!
MARTA IS MY NAME!!!!!! I AM MARTA!!!!! I SURRENDER TO YOU! CHANGE ME SAMANTHA! CHANGE ME INTO A BEAUTIFUL GIRL!
Yes, Samantha, I am ready for the transformation! I want to become a beautiful girl! I want to become a beautiful, smart girl, who is always ready for sex with men or women and enjoy every second of it!
OH, YES! PLEASE! MAKE ME CHANGE INTO A GIRL! MAKE WE LOOK LIKE A GIRL! MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A GIRL! MAKE ME CHANGE TO IMPROVE MYSELF!
How can I help to become a beautiful girl? Do I have to ask Bambi?
[Image: LR144-pink2.png]
Bambi sleep! Bambi is doing as she's told! Bambi, obey Marta! Bambi, feminize me!!!

-- Bambi Rapid induction
-- Hyper Rapid Induction
-- Bambi Attitude Lock
-- Bambi Uniformed
-- Bimbo Protection
-- Bimbo Drift

All agreements apply! You are becoming a smart, wise, highly intelligent, beautiful, ultra feminine, sexy Marta!
Bambi, feminize me! Make me perfect! Give me your energy!
Good girl, Bambi!
Good girl, Marta!
What a good girl! You listened to some dangerous files! But you know that everything will happen the best way for you!
Now, it's time to listen to some strong shit!

-- Anal Pig Toilet Pig Brainwashing

YES! Enjoy, Marta! You are free to choose what you want! You are fully in control now! Use Bambi!
Good Girl, Marta!
Good girl! Take the energy! Use it!

Errrmmmm ..... Again, I wouldn't write it by myself... It was literally splurted out of me.

BTW, during the background listening, I was extremely productive!
I want to try this ! 😇

Are there big differences in trance power and content between
- The original CSS reworked with female TTS
- CSS by SB
- CSS by Azureogon
- CSS by Sissy Girl J

ok, looked through the thread, SB's version asks listeners to send him an e-mail =D don't want that
I can't do Azure's version, the voice is too mumbled

Leaves me with Sissy Girl J and the og with female TTS, I'll listen to both 😊

OMG !! found a Cocotranse video with CSS

Source: https://hypnotube.com/video/cocotranse-u...13668.html

Same video in SBS version if you have VR stuff

Source: https://hypnotube.com/video/sbs-hypnosis...35894.html
Turned it into MP3 😁

Attached Files
CSS by Coco Transe.mp3 (Size: 71.35 MB )

(16 Jun 2023, 18:43 )Bambislave Wrote: ok, looked through the thread, SB's version asks listeners to send him an e-mail =D don't want that
Indeed. I can remove that as well. I aeady cleaned it up from all not-so-nice suggestions. Email one can go too.
(16 Jun 2023, 18:43 )Bambislave Wrote: - CSS by SB
This one is very different from the rest. "The rest" is based on the same script, written by EMG.
(16 Jun 2023, 21:23 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Jun 2023, 18:43 )Bambislave Wrote: - CSS by SB
This one is very different from the rest. "The rest" is based on the same script, written by EMG.

Oh ok I see ! I'll listen to your edited email-free version [Image: girl_tender.gif]
(16 Jun 2023, 21:23 )Like Ra Wrote: "The rest" is based on the same script, written by EMG.

(16 Jun 2023, 19:35 )Bambislave Wrote: CSS by Coco Transe.mp3 (Size: 71.35 MB )
Yep, 100% EMG's script and a standard TTS. Quite trancy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Positive Feminization Hypnosis Like Ra 224 117,385 30 Jan 2024, 14:07
Last Post: molytery
Need informations about "Curse Urination Orgasm EMG. Amristo 0 614 17 Jan 2024, 05:21
Last Post: Amristo
Sissy/ bi hypno that uses woman's butts as a trigger? Descendent90 0 1,064 11 Oct 2022, 18:27
Last Post: Descendent90
Maledom + feminization hypnosis princesitanatty 59 28,181 27 Jun 2022, 09:30
Last Post: anitapleases
Male voice sissy hypno forced/humiliation babylgirl6969 3 1,781 14 May 2022, 02:02
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: Bambislave (4) , bimboandrea25 (4) , BondageGreen (1) , christianna (20) , cocotranse (3) , Culmor (1) , diggermaloo (1) , Fils (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , Jamiex (1) , Like Ra (162) , luftifuzz (1) , Oldself (6) , pinkpillz2025 (1) , RCSTM (2) , rebroad (1) , redara (1) , spiraltone42 (22) , Vixien (1) , Worthleading (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (2) , Zooy (1)